Steroids and pro-anabolics

Knucklehead

Awards
Unfortunately I dont have any supplier to get ahold of any real gear, so I'll settle for the legal products currently available.

Since there are so many products out now, and so many different reviews, does anyone have any suggestions on what might be the best route to go for size and strength?

My experience with compounds ranges from systanon250, anadrol-50, dbol, m1t, superdrol. Is there anything available today that is similar?

I am very susceptible to gyno lumps, so I'd like to avoid any products that are considered really bad for that, like m1t was. Superdrol seemed to work great.

Anyways, any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Well you can still buy superdrol clones. Same compound, different company.

Knucklehead

Awards
Thanks for the response. I was kinda hoping for a non-methyl.

I'll start doing a little more check'n around to see what everyone is talk'n about. Just hoping for some pointers in the right direction.

Propadrol maybe (the progesterone thing concerns me)? How about Havoc?

I dunno...... anyways thanks in advance again. Still looking for suggestions.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
xmass appears to have a higher chance of gyno than propadrol. I think propadrol would be the best non-methyl to run solo.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Havoc and epistane are both methyls, but... The bloodwork so far shows them to be very easy on both the liver and lipids, so you end up avoiding the major downsides of the methyls. There really aren't any non-methyls on the market now that compare in results to the compounds you've taken. X-Mass probably but not sure if you can still find it (and frankly I'd rather deal with a mild methyl like Havoc or Epistane than a progesterone).

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Actually if you're set on non-methyl 1,4AD Bold is probably you're best choice. It's a boldenone precursor. But you need at least 600mg/day (6 caps of the old 100mg formulation or 3 caps of the new 200mg formulation) so it gets expensive.

Knucklehead

Awards
Actually if you're set on non-methyl 1,4AD Bold is probably you're best choice. It's a boldenone precursor. But you need at least 600mg/day (6 caps of the old 100mg formulation or 3 caps of the new 200mg formulation) so it gets expensive.
I just saw the 100mg version. 35 bucks prior to shipping for 60 capsules. Ouch!

Lemme put it like this. I'm not totally opposed to a little armotization<sp> I'd just take tamox during the cycle. Sdrol did not effect an existing lump. I agree with you on the progesterone with propadrol, so I'll just cross that one off my list.

What I want is something I can take for 4 to 6 weeks, maybe 8. That has a potency of sustanon @ 500mg/week..... LOL ......... is this even possible? Superdrol was damn close, but I could only run it for 3 weeks before the sides were too much.

Knucklehead

Awards
Ok, I just read the iForce 1,4 Bold thread in this forum, and it appears to be a relatively easy going compound. I have a little sdrol from my previous cycle.

How about this cycle....... Keep in mind. I have experience with steroids, but I'm not really "informed". So I'm going to apologize right now if this is a stupid cycle.

Weeks 1-3: 10mg sdrol, 600mg 1,4 bold
Weeks 4-8: 800mg 1,4 bold

I am 30+ years old, 5'8"+ 225lbs

I'll pct with tamox

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
your age isn't showing, Knucklehead - there is an age limit on posting in here - maybe you should read the stickies before a mod comes along....

Knucklehead

Awards
your age isn't showing, Knucklehead - there is an age limit on posting in here - maybe you should read the stickies before a mod comes along....
Not too sure I understand what your saying. I indicated I was 30+ years old. Thats Thirty plus years old.

You wanna see my picture?

I understand your concern for my well being, and it is much appreciated. Now that we've established my age, can we please move on with the topic at hand. It doesnt seem like a horrible idea to frontload the sdrol with the 1,4 bold. I'm asking for opinions on this, and if your concern is genuine, then hopefully people with more information about anabolics than me will chime in.

Thanks

Knucklehead

Awards
Ok, I just read the iForce 1,4 Bold thread in this forum, and it appears to be a relatively easy going compound. I have a little sdrol from my previous cycle.

How about this cycle....... Keep in mind. I have experience with steroids, but I'm not really "informed". So I'm going to apologize right now if this is a stupid cycle.

Weeks 1-3: 10mg sdrol, 600mg 1,4 bold
Weeks 4-8: 800mg 1,4 bold

I am 30+ years old, 5'8"+ 225lbs

I'll post cycle therapy with tamox
What do I got to do to get a little bit more help. You guys want my social security number, drivers license, DNA sample, how about a stool sample........ will that work..... (relax its a joke)?

Seriously though. I'm coming here with some experience, but not enough that I trust my own judgement.

Knucklehead

Awards
100-150 people viewing the steroid forum all day, and I cant believe no one has provided me an answer to my question as to whether or not its ok to stack the sdrol(10mg ED) for the first 3 weeks of a 6 to 8 week 1,4ad bold cycle. I apologize if I'm being impatient, but I'm going to be ordering supplements very soon and would like to know what I should get in terms of an anabolic steroids cycle.

I'm thinking bodywizards comment has killed my thread. I understand where he comes from though. I do the same thing at the board I moderate at. I'd appreciate a retraction of your comment, and a thumbs up to provide me a little insight from AM.

anyways....... Does anyone know if the 200mg 1,4ad version has been released?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyways....... Does anyone know if the 200mg 1,4ad version has been released?
Dude do a lil research. This stuff is out...there is actually a thread about it on top right now....

I admittedly dont know much about these compounds so I cannot answer your other questions.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
IMO you should be fine frontloading the sdrol with the bold. I cant think of anything that would be wrong with that. If it were me though, I would preferably use something a little bit more androgenic. Bold is very anabolic and so is superdrol. I think that phera would work a little bit better stacked with with bold for the first bit of the cycle. JMO. But yah, you should get great results either way.

Knucklehead

Awards
Dude do a lil research. This stuff is out...there is actually a thread about it on top right now....

I admittedly dont know much about these compounds so I cannot answer your other questions.
Thank you. I did a quick search last night before I went to bed and didnt notice it. I'll look harder tonight.

IMO you should be fine frontloading the sdrol with the bold. I cant think of anything that would be wrong with that. If it were me though, I would preferably use something a little bit more androgenic. Bold is very anabolic and so is superdrol. I think that phera would work a little bit better stacked with with bold for the first bit of the cycle. JMO. But yah, you should get great results either way.
Thank you for your response.

I have a question about your reasoning for something more androgenic. Could you breifly explain a little further, or link me to a good thread or site that would help me understand why you say that(yes, I will do some checking on my own too...... trust).

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I did a quick search last night before I went to bed and didnt notice it. I'll look harder tonight.

Thank you for your response.

I have a question about your reasoning for something more androgenic. Could you breifly explain a little further, or link me to a good thread or site that would help me understand why you say that(yes, I will do some checking on my own too...... trust).
Phera is more androgenic aka "wet." Stacking something anabolic (bold in this case) with something androgenic (Phera) will more than likely produce better results than just 2 anabolic compounds. This is why test is the shizit....cause it is both anabolic and androgenic...

****Someone plz correct me if im way off on that...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Phera is more androgenic aka "wet." Stacking something anabolic (bold in this case) with something androgenic (Phera) will more than likely produce better results than just 2 anabolic compounds. This is why test is the shizit....cause it is both anabolic and androgenic...

****Someone plz correct me if im way off on that...
Androgenic compounds are not necessarily wet... Just the opposite in many cases. But otherwise I agree.

I think stacking SDrol or Phera with 1,4 Bold would work fine.