Administering HCG anyone?

Jarman

Banned
Awards
I picked up my gear from the post office today. Everything looks excellent, but there's one problem. When I look at the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - I have no idea where to start. I recieved two HCG's. The directions for the first are in chinese, and there is a glass amp...kind of looks like a cone on the top (not the typical vial that the 10ml hormones come in). Can you give me directions on how to administer HCG properly? Next to the small glass cone amp there is a very small vial with what looks like a pill inside of it.
The second HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - also has a glass cone amp with a small white pill and the amp says "Lyphilized amp Profasi 5000" for I.M. injection. Is this right? I thought HCG was supposed to be injected into fat tissue and not intramuscularly. Along with this amp I have a small plastic bottle slightly bigger than the amp that says "Inj. Natr. Chlor. Isoton. - 10ml", and it's filled with clear liquid.
I can't make any sense out of these. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some advice as to how to go about using it properly. I don't want to mess anything up with this cycle or fall short in any way. I'm looking forward to getting this cycle underway and this is the only thing holding me back - arrrgghhh! lol

jvb20

Awards
I picked up my gear from the post office today. Everything looks excellent, but there's one problem. When I look at the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - I have no idea where to start. I recieved two HCG's. The directions for the first are in chinese, and there is a glass amp...kind of looks like a cone on the top (not the typical vial that the 10ml hormones come in). Can you give me directions on how to administer HCG properly? Next to the small glass cone amp there is a very small vial with what looks like a pill inside of it.
The second HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - also has a glass cone amp with a small white pill and the amp says "Lyphilized amp Profasi 5000" for I.M. injection. Is this right? I thought HCG was supposed to be injected into fat tissue and not intramuscularly. Along with this amp I have a small plastic bottle slightly bigger than the amp that says "Inj. Natr. Chlor. Isoton. - 10ml", and it's filled with clear liquid.
I can't make any sense out of these. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some advice as to how to go about using it properly. I don't want to mess anything up with this cycle or fall short in any way. I'm looking forward to getting this cycle underway and this is the only thing holding me back - arrrgghhh! lol
ha just saw this at ef but sorry bro dont know

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
The liquid is to reconstitute the dry HCG. Just drip it down the side of the vial and dissolve the HCG in it.