T3 dosage question

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So I've run a few cycles of T3, probably 4 or 5 cycles I've ran it with while I was cutting.

I don't go too crazy with it, I don't go over 100mcg and right now I'm actually at about 70mcg ED with it.

My question is this, how much do you need to reduce your dosage as your weight/bodyfat starts to drop? Currently in my cutting phase I'm at 210 and 9% bf. Obviously I'd like to go a bit lower, and get down to around 6 or 7%. But lately the T3 has been absolutely KICKING MY ASS. I mean I am so tired out, physically, not sleepy throughout the day when I run it. I'm ok once I get a preworkout supp in and head to the gym, but just throughout the day I'm extremely lethargic.

Is it reasonable to think that now that I'm fairly lean I need to drop the T3 dosage down to maybe 40-50mcg and it will help clear up some of that lethargy? If I understand right T3 drains your glycogen storages quite heavily and leaves you pretty tired out.

Some of my buddies swear by increasing there dosage as they get leaner to get rid of that last bit of stubborn fat, but I'm not quite sure I agree with that.

If anybody has any input or experience with this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
myonly experiance is T4 my best advice is you must listen and respect your body, how is your sleep? how is your diet? could other factors besides the T3 be effecting you?