non-methyl supps

-bman-

Awards
what are some non-methyl "prohormone/prosteroid" options?

from what i see furazadrol and tren-x are not correct?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Correct on the furz and tren, there are still some out there.
Such as, mega-trn, methoxy tst, propadrol, wintzrol, bold 1,4. Should be a few others too, but these are the common ones that come into my head.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way to start learning about what's methyl or not? i know it's in the chemical make up.....but i'm confused on what to look for when looking at a chemical make up (i'm not a chemist), where did you get most of your info when you started researching P.H.'s and so on....?

nclifterz71

Awards
one way to tell is if it has a 17-a methyl attatched to the compounds chemical makeup....my advice would just be to go through threads on this forum reading and learning as you go....i went through alot of forums and threads old and new

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
one way to tell is if it has a 17-a methyl attatched to the compounds chemical makeup...
know about the "17-A" there's lots of other things looking to learn about....i.e. wet or dry compounds, what would make a good or dangerous stack due to chem. make up, so on and so forth.....really what i'm guess i'm looking for is a "idiot's guide to P.H.'s and P.S.'s" if there is such a thing or where is a good source to gain more info on this subject specificly.....i do appreciate your responce though....and do value and respect the knowledge and versaltility of the opinions and views shared here (of which there are many good ones).....but some of my posts have never been anwsered in the past ...most likely due to the fact that the ?;s were totaly noobie ?'s that nobody wanted to touch....so b4 going through that senerio again i thought i would do some indipendent research on my own to get over the "noobie-hump" know what i mean? i don't mind do the reasearch on my own......just need a direction to go.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh.......look at post #3 in this thread he pointed you in the right direction.