Too late to throw EQ in????

Basic7

Awards
I originally was planning on doing a Test Cyp. 500mg/wk, Eq 500mg/wk cycle but ran into some problems getting the Eq. So I started the Test Cyp. at that dose and threw in some old Deca I had lying around. Now, after exactly 1 month since the first shot, I can get my hands on the Eq. today. I know Eq takes about ten weeks to see the full effects and I don't want to run a really long cycle. I was planning on a 12-13 week cycle originally. So should I forget the Eq and run the Test Cyp. by itself and the very small dose of Deca I have till it runs out in about a week? Or would it be worth it to start the Eq? If so, would it help me keep my gains more than Test by itself?? Any feedback is greatly apprciated. I have to decide real soon what to do.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say go for it personally.

just remember pct starts 3 weeks after the last shot of eq, so cut it out a week before you cut out the testosterone

jvb20

Awards
I originally was planning on doing a Test Cyp. 500mg/wk, Eq 500mg/wk cycle but ran into some problems getting the Eq. So I started the Test Cyp. at that dose and threw in some old Deca I had lying around. Now, after exactly 1 month since the first shot, I can get my hands on the Eq. today. I know Eq takes about ten weeks to see the full effects and I don't want to run a really long cycle. I was planning on a 12-13 week cycle originally. So should I forget the Eq and run the Test Cyp. by itself and the very small dose of Deca I have till it runs out in about a week? Or would it be worth it to start the Eq? If so, would it help me keep my gains more than Test by itself?? Any feedback is greatly apprciated. I have to decide real soon what to do.
dont throw in eq as soon as u start seeing gains u will be comming off wont be worth it and your only running deca 5 weeks thats pointless just go pick up some more deca and run that throughout the cycle at around 200-400mg a week then that will be a good cycle for size...

jvb20

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would not have even bothered with the deca. just run the test out. no point in starting any long ester if that is all the time you have left.

Basic7

Awards
I appreciate it guys.

Yeh. I guess I'll just run the Test till the end and wait till next cycle to stack. I would throw in more Deca but knowing my guys, they'll say they have it and end up with it 3 weeks too late. Plus $'s an issue too. The decision has been made. Now I can stop wondering...thanks a lot for the advice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
DO you have access to bold. transdermal?