Next superdrol cycle

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, I'm going to do my second superdrol cycle. I did one over a year ago and it turned out great. 3 weeks at 10mg and I put on and kept around 12lbs. I now want to give it another go and stretch it to four weeks. Last time I wasn't shut down (went to the doctors for blood test the last week) so I didn't use my Nolva (which has been given away) just my 6oxo. This time, however, I have toremifene citrate and that is what I plan to use to be on the safest side possible. I also have a bottle of Rebound XT that I'm not sure if I'll use, thoughts on that? I've got all my supports, milk thistle, hawthorne, fenugreek etc...

I've got two questions. First, I've read a few different dosages for the Torem and I want to know if any of your have used it with your superdrol and if so, at what dosages. Second, I am thinking of picking up 11-oxo to run along side my SD, since it's a cortisol blocker this would be a good thing, however, would this be too much for my liver? I'm not a drinker at all.. maybe once ever other month and I do not intend to drink a drop while on cycle. I just want to make the most of this cycle since I won't be doing another for a pretty long time; I like to take a long time between cycles.

My stats:
6 foot 2 inches
192-195lbs

Thanks for any info.

EDIT: My diet is in check, along with sleep schedule and workout schedule. Just incase someone asks.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i don't think the adding in the 11oxo would hurt as it isn't methylated.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Bah, what the heck was I thinking? I knew that too. Wow. It's been a long day, I need to get to bed. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the torem, anyone?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i see it done like this
120 for the first few days
then drop it down to 90
then every taper down 30mg

120 90 60 30

indonev123

Awards
question

First cycle of superdrol was feb 2006. 4 weeks. Awesome gains, used formadrol for pct. I had lost the gains a couple weeks after pct. I just completed a 2nd cycle of superdrol from a second bottle I open. My bench did not increase much this time at all. I increased the dose from 20mg to 30mg the 3rd & 4th week. Using tamoxifen citrate & novedex xt for pct.

What could be the problem for the non increased gains as the first cycle? The bottle was sealed brand new, but it's about a year & half old. It's been in some hot temperature, but it is not expired. I was wondering if that could be a factor or is it just my body.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
First cycle of superdrol was feb 2006. 4 weeks. Awesome gains, used formadrol for post cycle therapy. I had lost the gains a couple weeks after post cycle therapy. I just completed a 2nd cycle of superdrol from a second bottle I open. My bench did not increase much this time at all. I increased the dose from 20mg to 30mg the 3rd & 4th week. Using tamoxifen citrate & novedex xt for post cycle therapy.

What could be the problem for the non increased gains as the first cycle? The bottle was sealed brand new, but it's about a year & half old. It's been in some hot temperature, but it is not expired. I was wondering if that could be a factor or is it just my body.
From what I've seen around, people say to always store it in a cool place or put in an airtight bag and freeze it if you aren't going to use it for a long time. I'll be using the remainder of my bottle from my first cycle a year ago, but I've made sure that my bottle has always been in a cool, dark place.

The going from hot to cool temps with your bottle may have compromised it somehow. I'm not sure.

Were you eating enough, getting enough rest, etc, etc while on cycle?

indonev123

Awards
I didnt know the temperature can do that. I should've probably went for a 6 week cycle because it seem to start kicking in 4 weeks this time instead of 2 weeks the first time I took it.

My diet is fine, plenty carbs, bin using optimum whey, steaks, stew chicken, baked..etc. I actually rested more this time than 1st cycle. One problem could be that I change my training routine. I only do 1 body part a week, but I switch that again because that seems to be a crappy routine. I'm doing one body part TWICE a week now cuz i'm 24, not 44.

You can freeze pills? I didn't know that. The Central air in the house had went out, and it was hot as crap in the house, so I was wondering if that could've had a small toll on the SD. My bench press was sh**ty, but my biceps curls went up. Just wasn't feeling the pumps like first cycle though. 3rd cycle i'll go for a 6 week cycle (2mths from now).

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wonder if it would make sense for you to alter the cycle like this.

Weeks 1 and 2 SD
Weeks 3 and 4 SD and 11-oxo
Weeks 5 and 6 11-oxo
PCT

Just thinking that the targeted cortisol surpression coulod be beneficial after the SD is discontinued.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if it would make sense for you to alter the cycle like this.

Weeks 1 and 2 superdrol
Weeks 3 and 4 SD and 11-oxo
Weeks 5 and 6 11-oxo
post cycle therapy

Just thinking that the targeted cortisol surpression coulod be beneficial after the SD is discontinued.
I was actually wondering the same thing. I wonder if anyone else has any input. Thanks for the input! :goodpost: