Cyclist , trathletes , runners ??????for

wilburfierce

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new here , and beginning my 1st cycle of Boldenone After several yrs research I have chsen Bold. and have ?s . ( EPO scares me and is too damn expensive anyway !)
Background : I am 51 . Have been a top level amateur ( oxymoron ? ) triathlete , and racing cyclist , for over 20 yrs . Have previously been " 100% natural " . But for the past several years I have lost the " aggression" that drove me to attack in competition . Also find it hard to maintain strength , impossible to gain . My bloodwork still shows my test. in the upper norm range . I figure I have only a few more yrs of good racing , ( 50+ is last category in amateur cycling ) . Thus my decision to try some assistance via " science/ medicine".
So my objectives are not mass but strength and endurance , w/ minimal risk & sides .
Took my 1st inj last week ( 1ml @ 200mg/ml , " british dragon " ) . Maybe mental , but could swear I feel some of the old aggression coming back already .
In scouring posts here re. Bold. several ?s arise :
1) what the hell is " pump" ? its in half the threads , but a search of the word yields 1000 results none of which pertain !? ( soreness @ inj site ?) , I had a little , not bad , but it is thick ! barely do- able w/ 25g .
2) Is thinning a possibility ?
3) most threads recc 400mg/ week ? ( opinions in my case appreciated ) what about 200 mg 2x/ week ?
4) would like to hear from other cyclists / endurance athletes on bold and or other programs .

thanks all !

wil

...his mind crawling with cobras, not daring to dream or think and powerless not to, his cries were of two kinds , those having no other cause than moral anguish and those by means of which he hoped to forestall same . Physical pain , on the contrary seemed to help him greatly . Samuel Beckett

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new here , and beginning my 1st cycle of Boldenone After several yrs research I have chsen Bold. and have ?s . ( EPO scares me and is too damn expensive anyway !)
Background : I am 51 . Have been a top level amateur ( oxymoron ? ) triathlete , and racing cyclist , for over 20 yrs . Have previously been " 100% natural " . But for the past several years I have lost the " aggression" that drove me to attack in competition . Also find it hard to maintain strength , impossible to gain . My bloodwork still shows my test. in the upper norm range . I figure I have only a few more yrs of good racing , ( 50+ is last category in amateur cycling ) . Thus my decision to try some assistance via " science/ medicine".
So my objectives are not mass but strength and endurance , w/ minimal risk & sides .
Took my 1st inj last week ( 1ml @ 200mg/ml , " british dragon " ) . Maybe mental , but could swear I feel some of the old aggression coming back already .
In scouring posts here re. Bold. several ?s arise :
1) what the hell is " pump" ? its in half the threads , but a search of the word yields 1000 results none of which pertain !? ( soreness @ inj site ?) , I had a little , not bad , but it is thick ! barely do- able w/ 25g .
2) Is thinning a possibility ?
3) most threads recc 400mg/ week ? ( opinions in my case appreciated ) what about 200 mg 2x/ week ?
4) would like to hear from other cyclists / endurance athletes on bold and or other programs .

thanks all !

wil

...his mind crawling with cobras, not daring to dream or think and powerless not to, his cries were of two kinds , those having no other cause than moral anguish and those by means of which he hoped to forestall same . Physical pain , on the contrary seemed to help him greatly . Samuel Beckett
Hey Bud,

I may be able to offer some free, back alley rx advice. My Father is a senior state champ bike racer, and my lil bro is a cat 2 hoping to go one soon. I have done 1 century ( 5 hours 40 min), and I am cool with that.

I would recommend, 200-250mgs of either test enth or cyp per week. 1 shot is fine.
I would then recommend 300mgs of the bold per week. Now these arent huge dosages, you shouldnt BLOW UP per say, but have better RBC counts for sure. The reason you WANT the test with the cyp, is it will help counter any of the potiental sides of the bold, that can be slightly lethargic from what I understand. Also, should your libido leave for the 12 weeks, you may have some explaining to do!

The pump isnt something you want to have at race time, it will end you. Imagine a shin splint that shatters your shin, it could feel like that for an endurance athelete.

Taurine. Buy it from one of our board sponsers by the kilo. You need to take in at least, 5 grams per day. This will help counter much cramping, along with bananas etc.

Post cycle therapy, what do you have for it? I recommend nolvadex for 1 week after your last shot for at least; 4 weeks, easily more. You need it now. Growing tits and riding hard blows. I imagine...

The aggression, all in your head unless you injected into your little friend. But aint it cool...

Best of luck.

MOTI