2 ML Delt Injections ??

Crotalus

Awards
I've been using both quads and both delts for twice a week injections of a test / tren mix totalling 2 ML.

Quads are fine with it but the delts get sore as hell with 2 ML . I'm figuring it's the volume because before increasing the dose, 1 1/2 Ml didn't give me the soreness.

I was wondering if some of you divide 2 ml delt injections into 2 shots, one ML in each delt ? You'll go through more small pins but might be more comfortable.

Anyone do this ?

tek

Awards
I've been using both quads and both delts for twice a week injections of a test / tren mix totalling 2 ML.

Quads are fine with it but the delts get sore as hell with 2 ML . I'm figuring it's the volume because before increasing the dose, 1 1/2 Ml didn't give me the soreness.

I was wondering if some of you divide 2 ml delt injections into 2 shots, one ML in each delt ? You'll go through more small pins but might be more comfortable.

Anyone do this ?

2mls in the delt is wayy to much volume for a small muscle liek that. i would split it up. 1ml in each. thought about trying the pecs ??

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
ya def split the dosage..lat shots are nice 2 I fit 3 mls wit no probs..

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i do 2ml's in my delts...haven't had any problems.

Crotalus

Awards
I've thought about pecs ... Go into the pec from the outside edge ? Like the delt , no more than 1 ml ?

I've done triceps before but until now quads and delts gave me enough places. I'll split the delts up next time ... but will think on the pec injections too. Calves are out as are glutes.

You have someone injecting your lats, right ? No way I could do that ... arms are too short , LOL.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do 3mls in my delts....

then again i am hayyyyyuggggge

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3ml in the delt hurts me too. 2ml is fine, even 2.5ml if it's nice painless gear. everybody's different.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about pecs ... Go into the pec from the outside edge ? Like the delt , no more than 1 ml ?
I'd say you could get more than 1mL in, but might try going in each pec. Anyways for pec injections some guys go just straight into the muscle from the front, but if your pecs aren't quite big enough, others go at it at kinda the upper pec angled down a tad so as to get into the muscle more effectively.