Epistane appears to improve cardio

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK, so just to let you guys know. I have been pulsing epistane for 9 weeks now. When I pulsed superdrol last year it ended up killing my cardio. This year, pulsing epistane, my cardio has actually improved. Ok, so I dont run much. lol. Last time I ran was at Christmas. Now almost 6 months later I ran 7miles 15 minutes faster than at Christmas. Zero cardio in between times, and afterwards i fealt like I could just continue to go on forever. I know a lot of people are always interested in steroids that dont negatively affect their cardio. So here one is, and it actually appears to improve my cardio. I dont know if anyone has addressed this yet, but here you guys have it. Anyone else have similar affects?

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
OK, so just to let you guys know. I have been pulsing epistane for 9 weeks now. When I pulsed superdrol last year it ended up killing my cardio. This year, pulsing epistane, my cardio has actually improved. Ok, so I dont run much. lol. Last time I ran was at Christmas. Now almost 6 months later I ran 7miles 15 minutes faster than at Christmas. Zero cardio in between times, and afterwards i fealt like I could just continue to go on forever. I know a lot of people are always interested in steroids that dont negatively affect their cardio. So here one is, and it actually appears to improve my cardio. I dont know if anyone has addressed this yet, but here you guys have it. Anyone else have similar affects?
What is your pulsing dosage ?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I should also add that I basically had zero wind lost during my run. Just normal breathing the whole time. Possibly my red blood cell count has exploded. I think that this could be very likely considering epistane is highly anabolic.

gabber

gabber

Awards
For what its worth my fitness levels are much higher than usual. I play football twice a week and I am by far the fittest person there, enabling me to have an edge for the second half. I must say I am delighted by this as it makes up for me not being able to run very fast. Ha! No but seriously I can list all the good points besides cardio and I think I have done so before. This stuff rocks!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
could you be a touch more specific, eg i usually run 15 min and i ran 30 or i run at 6 mph now i run at 7.5.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed this cardio increase also... I dont do much cardio in the gym, as I get enough traveling to and from work, but recently I have noticed that my breathing has become easier... and I'm a smoker :sad:

I have dosed just 10mg epi 1 hour before gym time for 3 days consecuitivly (Im thinking about doing this for the remainder of my bottle, see what advantages there are to it, and what, if any ****down it produces compared to any anabolic/anti-catabolic properties that it yeilds)

So, at least for me, when Im doing higher intensity, just 10mg epi produces this noticable effect.

papa G

Awards
I'm currently pulsing epi and tst and I must say my cardio has also improved! I am starting to think that the tst might have something to do with it. This is not my first cycle including the tst in the mix. Everytime I dose around 8-10 mg tst with whatever I run I don't seem to get the lethargy I use to get while running some of the same orals. Right now with epi and tst I feel great and have zero lethargy! I would really like to know what is in the tst b/c it definately is not worthless!

Zayd786

Awards
What is tst guys and if I run epistane will my cardio Improve?without tst

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is tst guys and if I run epistane will my cardio Improve?without tst
TST is a product that I am unfamiliar with, from about 10 years ago. Put TST into the search feature on this site.