Methoxy TST

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We still have no clue what the fukc this hormone/steroid is.Is there really no data to identify what the active is?? Dr D said something about testing it..I bet if everyone keeps bugging him to test it he might do it.....any input on this topic.

1. we do know that it is a rather androgenic compound.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
We still have no clue what the fukc this hormone/steroid is.Is there really no data to identify what the active is?? Dr D said something about testing it..I bet if everyone keeps bugging him to test it he might do it.....any input on this topic.

1. we do know that it is a rather androgenic compound.
Who made this Tripp? D said he was testing it and I was hoping and offered him to test some Trenadrol to see what the low down is that stuff too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who made this Tripp? D said he was testing it and I was hoping and offered him to test some Trenadrol to see what the low down is that stuff too.
who made what??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bioscience made it I think. Not home to check for sure.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TST. I never heard of it til I joined here.
ahhh.... it was made by bioscience technologies and said to be a 4-ad,test replacement.it was made to be stacked with mega trn for what reasons i dont know,sence we dont know what the fukc it is.....and thanks for the heads up earlier on the link..reps 4 ya

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
ahhh.... it was made by bioscience technologies and said to be a 4-ad,test replacement.it was made to be stacked with mega trn for what reasons i dont know,sence we dont know what the fukc it is.....and thanks for the heads up earlier on the link..reps 4 ya
No problem with the link. Thanks for answering my question. Sorry for going off topic.

Continue on.

NattyNow

Awards
all it did was give me a slight bloat. i got it for cheap and actually ran the doses rather high. i wouldn't waste my money on a lab test for the stuff.

i respond pretty much to anything, and i did not get any gains from tst. spend your money on havoc or epi

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
all it did was give me a slight bloat. i got it for cheap and actually ran the doses rather high. i wouldn't waste my money on a lab test for the stuff.

i respond pretty much to anything, and i did not get any gains from tst. spend your money on havoc or epi
no i have like 7 bottles of it i just bought for the hell of it,just to add to the stockpile i guess.I'm hoping someone can crack this code and give some detail as to what it is..........someone like............DOCTOR D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ALRI made/designed it but licensed it to Bioscience when ALRI got out of the designer steroid business.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
no i have like 7 bottles of it i just bought for the hell of it,just to add to the stockpile i guess.I'm hoping someone can crack this code and give some detail as to what it is..........someone like............DOCTOR D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna buy a bunch of this stuff when u could get a bottle for $10, never did it, maybe i should have

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
ALRI made/designed it but licensed it to Bioscience when ALRI got out of the designer steroid business.
Or did they get of the designer steroid business(jungle warfare) only kidding I was reading the thread that PA started.

Forgive me for any stupid posts I took 4 Phenibut-XT's about an hour ago.

Sorry carry on.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Doc told me he had already tested it. The results were somewhat confusing, and he had to sort through the info, becasue some of the bumbers were off.
If your looking for something in the mean time, I know there was a thread somewhere - no deffinate conclussions, but LOTS of intelligent peeps chimmed in, and some guesses were made (consider it a teaser for the main event) - edit: why cant I find that damn thread?

Doc?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at low doses and all it did was give me some pretty terrible acne in about 10 days time. Due to that, I have not experimented with it since.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it at low doses and all it did was give me some pretty terrible acne in about 10 days time. Due to that, I have not experimented with it since.
yea it did the same to me too.It put me in the sh*ttiest mood to.I was snapping at all kinds of people at work.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the greatest mood evevation with it for about a week- then just a better mood.
I also had ahd wood that could dent cars :trout:

Bad acne I also got, and no noticeablt gains either.
I think its sqaving grace is it probably does have some anabolic activity, but not much,.. but combine it with something else once the libido starts to drop,.. and your definately good for another 2 weeks on your cycle!! and THAT alone is worth the $7 a bottle :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioscience and ALR have some definate ties......im not accusing or insinuating(sp) anything.

or am i?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran TST at HIGH doses (as much as 40mg/d) and although nothing terrible happened (i didnt kill anyone, my BP didnt skyrocket, i didnt fall into a coma), my head started to itch and i dropped it...i noticed some GOOD strength gains at that dose, and a 24/7 jacked feeling which i liked. also some noticeable recomp effects. it seemed more anabolic than androgenic, and lord knows i am sensitive to androgenic compounds.

i was on test at the time, too, but wasnt varying the dose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran TST at HIGH doses (as much as 40mg/d) and although nothing terrible happened (i didnt kill anyone, my BP didnt skyrocket, i didnt fall into a coma), my head started to itch and i dropped it...i noticed some GOOD strength gains at that dose, and a 24/7 jacked feeling which i liked. also some noticeable recomp effects. it seemed more anabolic than androgenic, and lord knows i am sensitive to androgenic compounds.

i was on test at the time, too, but wasnt varying the dose.
wow the most i hit was 20mg a day my skin got crazy oily.I seem to get oily right below my temples(top of forehead) on androgenic compounds.like if i wipe my forehead it's like theres canola oil on my hand.I love that rage feeling,but i like my hair too..I try to limit androgenic compounds that i cant block (test,4ad) via 5alpha

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..I try to limit androgenic compounds that i cant block (test,4ad) via 5alpha
i used to do that...but i quit using 5ARIs a few months ago. havent noticed any increased itchiness or hairloss. i'm tired of screwing with them - i like the DHT effects too much, and REALLY dislike the no-DHT effects. but again, everyone is different.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
bioscience and ALR have some definate ties......im not accusing or insinuating(sp) anything.

or am i?
they didn't try to hide it or anything, they acknowledged that they licensed products from ALR

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
cheap and good when taking at high doses you gain weight like test...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
With my new information I just uncovered, I am now able to better assess these methoxy compounds.

17beta-methoxytestosterone, which is what this methoxy TST is, has a listing in Vida. Compared to testosterone by injection it is 28% as androgenic and 25% as anabolic.

For comparison purposes, 4-AD by injection is listed as being something like 105% as androgenic and 95% as anabolic (i am going by memory here cuz its not in Vida)

So you can see that 4-AD is alot more potent. However, the methoxytestosterone likely has very high oral bioavailability cuz i am guessing the methoxy group stays on there and this compound acts directly. IN other words, it would not be a prohormone but an active steroid.

If this is true than it would be protected from metabolism to the 17-keto form which is the main route of deactivation of androgens (the purpose of a 17alpha-alkyl group BTW is to prevent this deactivation)

So I guess you are weighing decreased anabolic activity versus increased oral bioavailability. I do not know what the sum of the equation will come to. I do know that you likely would need large dosages of the stuff (like 100mg or more)

In the case of methoxytrenbolone, i would guess that the product might be decently effective, since trenbolone is so anabolic to begin with (so 25% might be OK). However, once again, you probably would have to consume a decent amount to feel somehting. like 20mg or more

this was posted by PA on bb.com http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=731114&page=2

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran the Methoxy TRN & NP TST stack for about 4 weeks.. That jacked feeling - yeah, it was nice. I got compliments from a few people. Strength gains were OK, no sides at all. I'm always a little oily, so I didn't notice any more. I think I leaned out a little around the waist, but noticed a 4lb increase on the scales.

If I could do it again, I would..:bruce2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, he was certainly wrong about this.
He's also saying that the active is 17b-methoxytestosterone. Granted I don't know where he obtained this, but the label says 17b-methoxytrienosterone and that doesn't strike me as a synonym.

One point he does make is that since this contains a 17b ether (as opposed to a 17b ester) it is going to very difficult to change this into a 17b-hydroxy; therefore, it is more than likely going to have to be active as the ether.

ultra2extreme

Awards
Its off topic but related, im running my second cycle of methoxy-trn this time on double doses (3 mg 3 times daily) getting the same lean gains as before, better recovery and better strength for sure. blood pressure is a lil high and mood is often all out rage-a-thon unless lifting. Great supp tho, using with some natural boosters (ZMA and Tribulus) as well as the usual gubbins. I got lucky and due to an error on a supp site i got 20 bottles of this for MINUS £10 ($20) so i got 5lbs of whey and 20 bottles of methoxy-trn for £20 ($40) lol sweet.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its off topic but related, im running my second cycle of methoxy-trn this time on double doses (3 mg 3 times daily) getting the same lean gains as before, better recovery and better strength for sure. blood pressure is a lil high and mood is often all out rage-a-thon unless lifting. Great supp tho, using with some natural boosters (ZMA and Tribulus) as well as the usual gubbins. I got lucky and due to an error on a supp site i got 20 bottles of this for MINUS £10 ($20) so i got 5lbs of whey and 20 bottles of methoxy-trn for £20 ($40) lol sweet.
yea lets keep this thread on topic....what does any of this have to do with methoxy tst?........nothing!!

ultra2extreme

Awards
yea lets keep this thread on topic....what does any of this have to do with methoxy tst?........nothing!!
hey hey someone mentioned methoxy-trienbolone, you can think what you like of it but it had a place being mentioned.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is it a consensus, Methoxy TST is like oral bio-av. test? Im sitting on 4 bottles and looking to run it with Halodrol-50 for a cut next spring. Like so
Week 1: 1 H-50, 4 TST
Week 2: 1 H-50, 5 TST
Week 3: 1 H-50, 5 TST, *100mg Formestane TD
Week 4: 1 H-50, 6 TST, *100mg Formestane TD
*Bridgeing into 2 weeks P.C.T

Hows that looking? I see people are doseing 12mg around here with good gains and little sides.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently dosing 12mg TST and 30 mg Nolvadex. Just started 12mg today as my 5th week. No sooner had I bumped up the dose 2mg, then I started breaking out. And they're those nasty zits that don't pop, they just swell up and turn red when you try to pop 'em.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently dosing 12mg TST and 30 mg Nolvadex. Just started 12mg today as my 5th week. No sooner had I bumped up the dose 2mg, then I started breaking out. And they're those nasty zits that don't pop, they just swell up and turn red when you try to pop 'em.
yea those are the tst zits...big red unpoppable fukcerz..im starting week 3 of omnadren/sustanon and i take tst every now and then as a pre-workout stim..it does work rather well for that.I dosed it at 12mg also and soon as i added that...yep the big a$$ tst zits showed up....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda like $2 whores. Just as effective as $5 ones, but for less than half the price :)

Is there any remedy for the nastiest of nasty TST zits? I've got differin and doxycycline; although, I'm pretty sure doxycycline makes things worse before they get better.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda like $2 whores. Just as effective as $5 ones, but for less than half the price :)

Is there any remedy for the nastiest of nasty TST zits? I've got differin and doxycycline; although, I'm pretty sure doxycycline makes things worse before they get better.
i use that proactive sh*t i feel like a b*tch using it,but i get less breakouts on cycles...those big ones tend to hang around for a few days though..all i can think of is one of those stupid commercials with puff daddy saying how great this stuff is....actually i just ganked it from my mom...:D so it was cost efficiant......and much love to all my low budget hookers :chick:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6