Starting cycle in 3-5 days, want opinions

Synicus

Awards
This will be 3rd Prohormone cycle. 1st was Prostan up to 525mg 8 wks. 2nd was PP for 5 weeks, 3 months ago. Waiting on Serm on PP cycle I substitued Ergo Max last 2 days of PP cycle till Serm came in, Toremifene. PP was:

Wk 1: 20mg
Wk 2: 20mg
Wk 3: 30mg
Wk 4: 40mg
Wk 5: 50mg

Then 2 days of Ergo Max @ 40mg. Cycle success, gained 10lbs, good strength increase but PCT was kinda depressing, but kept gains.

I've got 2 bottles of Havoc, almost 2 of Ergo Max, 2 of Superdrol (won't touch it, at least now). What would you'all do considering what I got? 5 wks seems to be best for me but I can go 6 depending on feel. Have Serm, ancilliaries, Cycle Support etc on hand. I'm looking to lean out, gain strength mostly. How about this:

Wk 1: Ergo Max 30mg
Wk 2: Ergo Max 30/40mg
Wk 3: Ergo Max 40/50mg
Wk 4: Havoc 20mg
Wk 5: Havoc 30mg
Wk 6: Havoce 30/40mg

Milligram dosing depends on how I feel. Got heartrate/blood pressure checker. I haven't run these compounds yet, only 2 days of Ergo Max which was weird because I definitely felt it prob because body was used to PP but felt stronger 2 days I was on it compared to PP. Just try it out above, be safe, start low, ramp up/ramp down as need be? PCT will be Tor for 2-3 wks plus herbal test boosters, maca, nettle root, dhea, etc. Opinions appreciated.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This will be 3rd Prohormone cycle. 1st was Prostan up to 525mg 8 wks. 2nd was PP for 5 weeks, 3 months ago. Waiting on Serm on PP cycle I substitued Ergo Max last 2 days of PP cycle till Serm came in, Toremifene. PP was:

Wk 1: 20mg
Wk 2: 20mg
Wk 3: 30mg
Wk 4: 40mg
Wk 5: 50mg

Then 2 days of Ergo Max @ 40mg. Cycle success, gained 10lbs, good strength increase but post cycle therapy was kinda depressing, but kept gains.

I've got 2 bottles of Havoc, almost 2 of Ergo Max, 2 of Superdrol (won't touch it, at least now). What would you'all do considering what I got? 5 wks seems to be best for me but I can go 6 depending on feel. Have Serm, ancilliaries, Cycle Support etc on hand. I'm looking to lean out, gain strength mostly. How about this:

Wk 1: Ergo Max 30mg
Wk 2: Ergo Max 30/40mg
Wk 3: Ergo Max 40/50mg
Wk 4: Havoc 20mg
Wk 5: Havoc 30mg
Wk 6: Havoce 30/40mg

Milligram dosing depends on how I feel. Got heartrate/blood pressure checker. I haven't run these compounds yet, only 2 days of Ergo Max which was weird because I definitely felt it prob because body was used to PP but felt stronger 2 days I was on it compared to PP. Just try it out above, be safe, start low, ramp up/ramp down as need be? post cycle therapy will be Tor for 2-3 wks plus herbal test boosters, maca, nettle root, dhea, etc. Opinions appreciated.
Thats a little on the high side for Ergo. Dr.D recommended to me not to go above 40mg. Havoc seems to be great at the 40mg mark. So just change ur doses and I think u will be set. U may want to overlap week 3 with the ergo/havoc.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
the two days of ergo and you feeling stronger is most likely placebo effect. Ergomax and Pheraplex are almost the same compound. In fact they pretty much are with PP said to be a cleaner version. So you should dose as you would PP.

525mg of prostanzol???? How the fvck was that like?

Synicus

Awards
Well I'm still thinkin on it, reading logs here bb.com, hmmm.

wk 1: Ergo Max 30mg
wk 2: Ergo Max 40mg
wk 3: Ergo Max 30mg/ Havoc 20mg
wk 4: Havoc 40mg/ DHEA 100mg
wk 5: Havoc 40/50mg/ DHEA 150/200mg
wk 6: Havoc 40/50mg/ DHEA 150/200mg

My thinking: wk 3 don't like Havoc @ 10mg cause of half life. Previous PP cycle, PP was no prob @ 40/50mg, then dropped to Ergo Max @ 40mg for 2-3 days till Torimefine arrived, no prob, Ergo felt a bit dirtier/edgier than PP but no prob @ 40mg.

Reading some logs here peeps say they woulda run Havoc 50/60mg if they could do over again. I highly doubt I'll go 60 but I can see doin 50, of course depending on sides/feel/bp etc.

The logs @ bb.com are all running DHEA w/ Havoc for exogenous test and joint support. My joints suck, worried about them a litttle but will be careful, got Cissus etc. Any comments here on running the DHEA w/ Havoc, good/bad? I've run DHEA PCT didn't like it much so it might be beneficial w/ Havoc instead of PCT?

Past 2 cycles noticed my body begins to "fatigue" of compound(s) around wk 5, end of wk 5, liver saying, "get the fvck out," :lol: I'm lookin at doin full 6 weeks tho, 2 diff compounds, a liver stagger :lol:

I'm concerned about wk 3 Ergo @ 30, Havoc @ 20 mostly but I don't think it looks 2 dangerous. I want Havoc @ 20 cause of half life, like 8-12 hrs from Dr D thread read.

Hows above cycle look? Course I'll make adjustments as need be.

8 wks ramped up every 3-5 days, comparable in effect to Winny from reading, doesn't really hit till wk 3-4, dosed extremely low, had some mild heart palps/agitation, first cycle, not worth it running solo unless your @ 15% or below body fat, actually closer to 10-12% would be even better. Has its uses.... By wk 7-8 feeling very fatigued of stuff. No way I'd do it again solo unless I'd be @ 12% or so fat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
cycle looks good.

i think the DHEA could be a nice addition, havent been to bb.com in a while tho so i dont know how results are going for guys over there....I never liked the idea of DHEA postcycle as it is exogenous test. I heard it helps libido not sure about joints tho or dosing but 100-200mg i think is around the dose people use.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the two days of ergo and you feeling stronger is most likely placebo effect. Ergomax and Pheraplex are almost the same compound. In fact they pretty much are with PP said to be a cleaner version. So you should dose as you would PP.

I felt MUCH stronger after a few hours on my first dose on Ergo :bb3:
I could have spend all day in the gym. pp and ergo are of course the same (with ergo having the 3-ene being the difference) but damn,.. there must not be but 3mg 3-ene in 1 cap,.. but as far as potency goes,.. I dont know anythign out like it out now :head:

Synicus

Awards
I'll start a log tomm, begins tomm, may start 1st day @ just 20mg Ergo but prob will just go the 30mg, 1st couple days of compound when body takes "jolt" so I like to ramp up sometimes get body accustomed to compound. Log will be detailed as to what I'm doin but won't update but 1 or 2 a week. Goal is basically strength, lose body fat, recomp to some degree but gain say 5lbs, @ 220 now.

Yeah I'm interested in Ergo vs Phera, maybe close to same compound but it definitely felt diff from Phera, I suspect "dirtier/edgier" feel, maybe worse sides, hopefully more strength. We'll see......:D