Cycle Creations and Ideas for Epi run.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys and gals,

Im just looking for ideas or what you would like to see me run with Epi. Im going to list the hormonal products that i have on hand and my history with each. I have a few ive thought of myself but just not to sure where to take this cycle.

I will be most likely starting in July here is what i have:

Epidrol (GS epistane compound) - 450 10mg caps
Superdrol (generic BN.com) - 80 10mg caps
MegaZOL (GL) - 1 bottle 90 50mg caps?
Winstrol (BD) - 51 50mg tabs
Proviron (BD) - 50 50mg tabs
M1T (UL) - 35 5mg pills
MTRN (GL) - 40-50 2mg caps

I also have some Arimidex, Raloxifene, Toremifene , 6oxo and a bunch of other supps but the hormonals the stuff above pretty much covers it. I can get real gear but would rather wait for an injectable later in the winter (about 1 cycle a year)

I have a case of gyno going on for a bit. Tried SERMs, nothing. Im looking to Epidrol for the help, at least stop it in its tracks.

History with above:

Superdrol- ran it and didnt notice much mass at all, really didnt notice much but maybe dried me up and made me more vascular.

Mtrn- always used with PP. every time post cycle lost libido for months and developed puffy nips. Strength gains rocked.

M1t- made nice gains everytime never gone over 15mg a day. My first steroid ever. Appetite went down the tubes.

Proviron- used it a little during my last test eq cycle for libido & hardness, cant say i noticed much @ 50mg ed.

So what do you guys think? run it solo? for how long? stack it? bridge it? just looking for some ideas to help me decide. Thanks to all who post.

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What made you go with epidrol?? such an unknown??

What kind of time frame/length are you looking to run?

I feel 40mg/ed is the min, esp. for bigger guys. Do you want to run it solo for a few weeks just to gauge it on its own, or do you have to stack it. I think you may be impressed with what it does for your gyno symptoms.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good thread. Are you looking at running another compound with the epidrol? I know your relatively experienced but maybe running it solo might be good for your gyno.

Just as an idea I am planning another havoc cycle at at higher dose (pry something like 30/40/50/50 or 60). I'll be using formestane with it and I am going to use IGF pre cycle and during PCT (amongst other things). But that is really the meat and potatoes of my plan right now.

Interested in hearing other peoples ideas for your cycle.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
epi 20, 30, 30, 40, 40
sd 20, 30, 30, 0, 0

just my quick opinion..wouldn't throw in anything else u have juss for your liver's sake.. low dose weeks t prop would prolly be real nice in there but u said no injects soo...o and i remember u saying u were thinkin of doin epi for 6 weeks so im assuming 5 is fine 4 u ...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys.

RoadBlock, i went with Epidrol because it was a pretty sweet ass deal but then again no one has given any feedback on it so im taking a risk. USPlabs and CNW support and helped Genera with the powders and they used to sale bulk powders in the past. Risking it i guess.

Im looking to run 6-8 weeks. Im ready to use it stacked or solo. If I run solo i was going to go with higher doses.

Gixxer, I was planning on starting at 30 and working up to as much as i could handle maybe even 70mg+ towards the end. People complain about back pumps at 40mg but Ive been pretty fortunate in the past, I dont usually get back pumps that bad if at all.

Travis, glad this thread can help you as well. I was looking at just running solo for maybe 6-8 weeks or stacking with low dose sdrol, mtrn, m1t or any of the other orals listed. Here are a few:

epidrol 30/40/40/50/50/60/60/70..?
mtrn 4/ 4/ 4/
or
m1t 5/10/10
epi 30/30/40/50/60/60...?
or
sdrol 10/20/20/20 on workout days
epi 30/40/40/40/50/60/....?
or
epi solo
or
epi with Zol at the end.

BigDave, i like your cycle but i dont think it would let me judge Epidrol that well....I have thought of the test prop with epi but im not sure. Im still a little shy with test right now, dont really want anymore direct aromatizables even though epi is anti E....

Guess i have alot more thinking to do.

scorpiond

Awards
I just finished 4 weeks of epi and am now in PCT, had planned 20/30/40/40, but upped it to 50 for the last 5 days. My results were similar to Gixxers: ALOT of strength gains, not so much size. I took cissus along with it and didn't have any joint problems.

Piston, I second Gixxer, run a straight epi/havoc type cycle at 50 or 60 or more for around 4 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of epi and am now in post cycle therapy, had planned 20/30/40/40, but upped it to 50 for the last 5 days. My results were similar to Gixxers: ALOT of strength gains, not so much size. I took cissus along with it and didn't have any joint problems.

Piston, I second Gixxer, run a straight epi/havoc type cycle at 50 or 60 or more for around 4 weeks.
Plain and simple. Im leaning towards that.

If I go that route Ill start at probably 40mg and increase dosage as i see fit. Since I will have a good supply that wont be an issue.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Plain and simple. Im leaning towards that.

If I go that route Ill start at probably 40mg and increase dosage as i see fit. Since I will have a good supply that wont be an issue.
Sounds good. I'm all for running quality products by themselves if you can get good results from them. I am a "do the least for the most" gains type person. If I could sit on the couch, eat ice cream and get huge ( muscle ) I would.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorta debating doing something similar myself. So I am sure there will be some logs using this stuff in higher dosages....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'd kinda like to see someone run some M1T, mainly bc I just havn't seen it in action for a long time now. But if your gyno "issue" isn't lookin too hot, I'd say don't do it, and just run Epi straight...something like:

40-40-50-50/60 ... how big a boy r ya ;)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'd kinda like to see someone run some M1T, mainly bc I just havn't seen it in action for a long time now. But if your gyno "issue" isn't lookin too hot, I'd say don't do it, and just run Epi straight...something like:

My thoughts too, everytime I try to post that my computer would mess up. I would like to see if the epi could help combat that problem.

Flip

Flip

Awards
70 mg plus would be insane. If I don't take testE for my next cycle I am going to run havoc at some high dosages. I am just so curious as to what this can do at such a high dose. I ran it 30 mg/day for 4 weeks and had great strength gains but little mass. I'm thinking 1 of two things will happen at high dosages:
1.) your joints will dry out and have extreme pain
2.) you will put on some serious size

most people don't get that much size from it, but the potential to get the size is there, so i'm thinking maybe you just need to run it higher?
Hey GIXXER82, How much weight did you put on in 4 weeks a 30mg a day?

I am in week two of a 4 week HAVOC cycle and like you have only seen stength increases. Weight has bounced back and forth a couple of pounds. I am nearing week three and thinking about uping the dose to 40 or 50mg.

.gh0sty

.gh0sty

Awards
Hi - not hijacking your thread just some related questions,

do you guys think that running havoc at 40mg for 45days - 2 bottles - would be too long !?

Or should i better go for 3 bottles and divide them up into 2 30days cycle or should i mabye go for 30days but higher doses !?

Any suggestions on this !?

Just as an info i am ~265lbs - hope i am calculating right :think:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

There are a ton of threads on M1T if you go to around page 175ish of this forum.

Flip

Flip

Awards
I think I put on around 5 lbs. At first my weight dropped around 6 lbs. Definitely up the dose. I might be running another cycle of havoc soon and i'm gonna run it 40/50/50/50, or maybe even 60 a week, not sure yet. But yeah, definitely bump it up to 40, or just go to 50 mg and tell us all how it is. A lot of us around here are curious what 50 mg can do.
I think I will go ahead and bump it up to 50mg tomorrow. I still have 17 days left if I leave it at 4 weeks. I'll post the results in my HAVOC/4AD log that way if my liver crawls out of my ass you guys can let my Doc know what happened.:toilet: By the way I am currently taking 30mg in one dose, are we talking about doing the same with 50 or 60mgs or spreading the dose throughout the day. I'm game for either..:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well i would only be running 5-10mg of it. I want to get rid of it already! and no, im not flushing it it has centimental value lol. I think Ill go with the m1t maybe 2 weeks in the middle of the cycle if epi does anything for my gyno the first 2-3 weeks that is.

not that big of a boy...6'2" 215lbs maybe 10%bf ive never seen over 220 even with test. Im pretty much maxed out at genetic limits i feel. I eat like a horse and cant gain past 215....sad story. Been recomping more than bulking but not purposely

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well i would only be running 5-10mg of it. I want to get rid of it already! and no, im not flushing it it has centimental value lol. I think Ill go with the m1t maybe 2 weeks in the middle of the cycle if epi does anything for my gyno the first 2-3 weeks that is.

not that big of a boy...6'2" 215lbs maybe 10%bf ive never seen over 220 even with test. Im pretty much maxed out at genetic limits i feel. I eat like a horse and cant gain past 215....sad story. Been recomping more than bulking but not purposely
Dude me and you are in like the exact same place. No matter what I eat and how hard I can train I can't get past about 205-210, not with pure muscle at least.

GL with w/e you do though my friend. Log it in "Cycle info" why dont ya ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im thinking of running the epi 3 weeks solo then week 4,5 doing m1t with and then run epi 6,7....trying to figure out dosing....the m1t im thinking 10mg week 4 and 15mg week 5, getting it in and out quick.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wonder if i should keep a few vials of test prop on hand for weeks 4-8.....gosh im so lost lol.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Why are you even thinking about M1T if youi already have gyno?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you even thinking about M1T if youi already have gyno?
I am thinking the same thing. The sides with that compound just dont seem worth the gains. User feedback seems extreme on both ends.