Would cholesterol reducing supplements hinder gains on Superdrol?

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Seeing as cholesterol is the anabolic substance, would it be better to take the cholesterol support sup. before and after the cycle, and not during? Of course taking all of your other support supps. ie. liver support, taurine, EFAs etc. all the while.

Do you think it would make any difference at all for gains?

another question, can Policosanol substitute RYR on a superdrol cycle?

solidwon

Awards
There is an interesting article pertaining to just that at mesomorphosis actually. The article made references to drugs such as lipitor and such, so I'm not exactly sure how RYR fits into that equation. Most certainly an interesting read as I think cholesterol levels aren't explored as thoroughly as they should be in their role in becoming huge, matter fact they only seem to be mentioned after a superdrol cycle when the blood lipid levels come in all screwy.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I asked this question a few months ago and was told that Lipitor should be avoided while "on". Because it will mess with a liver that is already being taxed by the Superdrol.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I asked this question a few months ago and was told that Lipitor should be avoided while "on". Because it will mess with a liver that is already being taxed by the Superdrol.
Love the avatar:

I think this is a great question. It has two parts though, if you were on Lipitor should you really just take yourself off for some methyl action? Probably not wise IMO. i would look for non-methyl substances.

I personally dont think being big is worth taking huge risks for, like taking yourself off needed meds!

Injectables would be a much safer route to go, and if it was a legal thing, we have some nice herbals to choose from to get your fix.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes Big BAMA...you have my favorite avatar on this board:)

i love comming across your posts just to see your avatar alone.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not following your thinking. Cholesterol an anabolic substance?
theres an article on it in the supplement section....seemed a bit iffy to me but it made sense in some areas.

in asnwer to the thread starter....if i were on superdrol i would want to take as good of care of my lipids as a possibly could. superdrol will by all means do its job, keep that cholesterol in check if you can.

id suggest cycle support.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
theres an article on it in the supplement section....seemed a bit iffy to me but it made sense in some areas.
"iffy" is an understatement. Anyone who recommends a statin for muscle growth because fragile muscle fibers can be damaged easier has a few screws loose.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Yea, I got cycle support. I'd rather have an intact liver than a few extra pounds of mass.