1ad verses m1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
First off welcome to AM and we are very glad to see a new face.

Next, please do a little searching before asking a question this basic.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
M1T will give huge gains quickly along with horrible sides that lead most to call it by its nickname "rat poison". It will shut you down, completely stress out your liver, and throw your cholesterol levels into the toilet. 1-AD will have much less rapid and noticeable mass gains but it will also come with fewer sides and you will have a much better chance of feeling decent while on it. There are much better compounds on the market today than M1T and I for one would never consider running it.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
How's it basic, I know m1t is pretty potent, and is basically test in a pillform, and i know 1 ad is good, but their both discontinued so it's tough figured you guys would know.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
1ad is around 30% orally active
and converts in to 1-testosterone
which is 700% more anabolic than testosterone

Although chemically the only difference between testosterone and 1-testosterone is the position of the double bond, pharmacologically the two products are quite different. According to research done by the pharmaceutical giant G.D. Searle and published in the 1960s, 1-testosterone is over 7 times as myotrophic (anabolic) as testosterone(1). That makes 1-testosterone a phenomenally potent compound, surpassing even most synthetic anabolic steroids.

m1t also converts to 1-test
but is methylated to prevent destruction from the liver this is
why m1t will prvide explosive gains compared to 1 ad

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

so the bottom line is m1t will give you the gains
and lots of sides
and 1 ad will give you not much gains
but barely ay sides

LetMeBenchYou

LetMeBenchYou

Awards
So than what's the difference between 1 AD and 3 AD?

:bb3:

LetMeBenchYou

LetMeBenchYou

Awards
No I dont understand...:think:

Why would they ban Ergopharm's 1 AD but than make something called 3 AD if its the same thing..........

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How's it basic, I know m1t is pretty potent, and is basically test in a pillform, and i know 1 ad is good, but their both discontinued so it's tough figured you guys would know.
Yeh, we do know. I am just saying try searching the forums for information for the purpose of educating yourself. There have been tons of threads discussing both of these compounds. This is more me informing you than telling you did something wrong.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man you really know you're **** it's nice to know, I mean i'm only 17 but i'm very hampered in my growth, i was 115 and in a year naturally im up to 165 maxing 300, but it's been that way for months, so im looking for the last natural solution haha, the last act of a desperate man

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
We'll im just looking for that little kick in the ass over the plateu, without taking a needle in my ass you know :p

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
man dont ask me dumb questions
i see this is your second post
so you obviously you know nothing about ph's or steroids
1ad is totally different from 3 ad
1 ad is (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol)
and 3 ad is adrenodione
they are totally different
do your research

LetMeBenchYou

LetMeBenchYou

Awards
Well thanks for the infomation... I rather just get a quick answer than spend hours looking through threads that I dont want to read. No reason for your attitude bro

:bruce1:

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i apologize for the attitude
but people always ask these types of questions which rer easily answered
you could of just googled both of them
and found there active ingredients and noticed they are totally different compounds

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man you really know you're **** it's nice to know, I mean i'm only 18 but i'm very hampered in my growth, i was 115 and in a year naturally im up to 165 maxing 300, but it's been that way for months, so im looking for the last natural solution haha, the last act of a desperate man
Well congrats on 300 at 165, I know NOONE that can do that. Nice to meet you:woohoo:. I would say your making great progress already. At age 18 I would suggest changing up your diet (Add more carbs/protein), switching up your lifting routine (stop flat bb benching all the time, drop it out of the routine for a month or so and move to heavy inclines/weighted dips). Stuff like that will make so much more of a difference than any supplements will at this time. And PLEASE stay the hell away from M1t or anything else of that nature.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Haha thank you man, i eloped with iron :p

But see I don't quite understand the signifigance of the molecule placements you're telling me.

Yeah, i try to switch routines every month for muscle shock purpose.

I'm just wondering if i need a estrogen blocker using 1ad or 3ad? the last thing i want is to have to wear a training bra to the gym instead of a wife beater because i grew some ***** tits hahah

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rather just get a quick answer than spend hours looking through threads that I dont want to read.
Its called research. We're not here to spoon feed you information. Make an effort to help yourself.

BTW; is there a point to all the bold text posts?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

But see I don't quite understand the signifigance of the molecule placements you're telling me.

I'm just wondering if i need a estrogen blocker using 1ad or 3ad? the last thing i want is to have to wear a training bra to the gym instead of a wife beater because i grew some ***** tits hahah
you have to be one of the most ignorant persons i have seen in a while. bottom line is your only 17, what the hell do you need 1Ad, 3AD, or m1t for that matter? this shoulnt be an option and frankly this thread should be closed. you want to break your plateau then buy some bulk protein, EAA, and creatine powders. trying adding in something like Xfactor and get a good nights rest. with a solid diet and this routine, you'll be surprised how much more you can grow w/o the use of hormones. train for another 4-5 years before you take the hormonal route.

r6samson

Awards

Congrats on amazing gains!

Now, PH's are still not natural or let me put it this way: They aren't equal to creatine and NO2. There has to be other supplements to try busting through before getting into 1-AD and what not.

However, you wouldn't need an estrogen blocker because it doesn't convert to estrogen and this was said already.

JP

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man you really know you're **** it's nice to know, I mean i'm only 17 but i'm very hampered in my growth, i was 115 and in a year naturally im up to 165 maxing 300, but it's been that way for months, so im looking for the last natural solution haha, the last act of a desperate man
Yeah don't go this route yet. U seem to be really strong now natural. U have already gained 50lbs. Like Ralph said give 4-5 yrs and just think of the mass and strength u will have put on by then. How can u be hampered with ur growth at 17? Def not hampered with ur strength.

Advice to u. Get a soild creatine(sizon) BCAA;s protein, weight gainer. Change ur routine around, take a week break from training. When u hit 20-22 yrs old start using stuff like MassFX, HDx2. 23-24 yrs old start playing around with PH's.

No need to be in a hurry, bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. U could really mess up ur body at ur age esp with M1t where many many people report shutdown within 5 days. Do u want to be 17 with ED issues?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i recomend x factor i heard great things about it and i actually plan on giving it it go in july. be smart u are young. i train a 16 year old and the hardest he ever took was activate to free up his test. i argued letting him take it but i would rather see him do that then to get sumthing like dbol behind my back cuz he wants to get "big". now though i have him on aminos a weight gainer and a powerful substance often looked past...FOOD! nice gains tho bro at ur age eat and lift heavy and u will do great

LetMeBenchYou

LetMeBenchYou

Awards
Its called research. We're not here to spoon feed you information. Make an effort to help yourself.

BTW; is there a point to all the bold text posts?

Nope I just like how it looks. Sorry if it bothers you :aargh:

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
you have to be one of the most ignorant persons i have seen in a while. bottom line is your only 17, what the hell do you need 1Ad, 3AD, or m1t for that matter? this shoulnt be an option and frankly this thread should be closed. you want to break your plateau then buy some bulk protein, EAA, and creatine powders. trying adding in something like Xfactor and get a good nights rest. with a solid diet and this routine, you'll be surprised how much more you can grow w/o the use of hormones. train for another 4-5 years before you take the hormonal route.

Is the insult really appropriate? And it's people, not persons. I may be too young to do hormones, but you're never too old to be illiterate i guess.

All you the rest of guys thanks a ****load for all the help.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i agree i dont think the insult was appropriate. i agree he shouldnt do hormones but i think he isnt planning on it. and was looking for help in the right direction lets be helpful and point him the right way instead of degrading him and making him feel unweclomed so. fatal wisdom welcome!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O.K. Listen. Forgive the membership here for flaming you two new guys. There is a motto that we follow. That is Learn, Teach, Lead.

You need to develop the desire and ability to search for yourselves to find basic knowledge about the things you desire to learn. Based on the limited posts you have made it is blatantly obvious that you have not invested much effort on your own to find out the basics. This upsets some here. Forgive us for being so abrasive with you.

My advice: do not post again asking for steroid or prosteroid or prohormone advice. You are under age. Reference the board rules.

Use the search function to do your research. If its been done, its here in the archives.

I am closing this thread because you are under aged for this sort of discussion.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18