Test and Pheraplex?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Whats everyone think about this stack? I think it would be insanely good. I am considering it.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I think that it would be an insane stack. Post up your plans.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I was thinking about doing Test Prop as 600mg/week for 8 weeks with PP the first 4-6 weeks at 30 mg/day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test is best with everything. No need to question it.

That dosing schedule actually averages out to about 700mg per week. Equivelant of 800mg ew of enanthate when calculating ester weights. 150mg eod would be my preferential dosing.

That being said, Phera didn't do jack for me. Bummer huh? :)

Love me some prop though! :D

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
PP has been the most effective OTC for me. I was actually going to inject on M-W-F, thats why I said basically EOD.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I think that would be really awsome. I would just be a little bit worried about some estro issues, but I am sure you have considered that. I think it would be killer. You said you responded best to Phera, but I would personally prefer some superdrol with some prop. But I do think it would turn out awsome.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
That was my other option. I have one original Designer Supps SD, the 1st batch. It was sweet too. I might do test/SD or test/PP.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah, I think that would be really awsome. I would just be a little bit worried about some estro issues, but I am sure you have considered that.
Why not run some e-form (i.e. formestane) along with the PP/Test to combat any potential aromatization?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I have never had trouble with estrogen related issues, so i am not that worried. But I will have a SERM on hand if needed.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have never had trouble with estrogen related issues, so i am not that worried. But I will have a SERM on hand if needed.
If it was me, I'd run the Sdrol with it. Even more so since you have the real deal orig. I also think your gains would be better with the synergy b/w the two. GL with it man!