Superdrol and Epi question

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at maybe 3 weeks of SD at 20mg a day, then 3 weeks of epi at 20 to 30 mgs a day for my alligator.. Like I said, I am just throwing this around.

My gator has done SD in the past, and It got a bit of Gyno. Or what I thought was gyno.. Or at least sensitive nips that itched, The last thing It did was about a 5 week cycle of epistane. That seemed to really help the gyno.. No more soreness and nips started looking normal again.

So, I thought If I gave him the SD first for 3 weeks, and then the epi for 3 weeks maybe it would help keep the gyno away.. I would have TORE on hand just in case gyno sticks its head up during the SD part of the cycle... Then I would run Tore on him along with all the other goodies for PCT

This is not set in stone... Just asking for some imput.. I know that most cycles are only 3 to 4 weeks long, but the epi was so easy on my gator last time, I thought I might give this a try on him...

Your opinions please..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure why you'd wanna run the S.D. when it has caused gyno issues for you in the past. You could run just a higher dose Epi cycle, like 50mg :food:, for 6-8 weeks.

Other then your previous gyno thing with the S.D., the cycle you outlined looks pretty solid.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I had awsome results with Sd, and since then, I have become a bit smarted about the product, and I now have an idea as to what I am looking for as far as symptoms go..
I am not sure that I had gyno, but It sure seemed like it..

As to what your saying, I may give the epi a shot a 40 to 50 mgs.. I only did it at 30mg the first go around.

Thanks for the reply