So.. which one would you reccomend from this list?

Which would be the ideal choice for me

• X Factor by Molecular Nutrition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I shouldn't vote since I lack supplement info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zipzz92

Awards
Stats: 6'2" 214lbs BF 13%

Long term goals: 225lbs 9 or 10%

Previous 15 months of cycle history in this order:
  • Superdol @ 3 weeks
  • Superdrol @3weeks
  • Methylplex[a pheraplex clone] @ 3 weeks
  • Testosterone Ethanate @ 10 weeks
Ran proper post cycle therapy with suitable off time on all of these...

Anyways regarding the question at hand: when considering my goals and product cost, which one would be the best choice from the above list

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 6'2" 214lbs BF 13%

Long term goals: 225lbs 9 or 10%

Previous 15 months of cycle history in this order:
  • Superdol @ 3 weeks
  • Superdrol @3weeks
  • Methylplex[a pheraplex clone] @ 3 weeks
  • Testosterone Ethanate @ 10 weeks
Ran proper post cycle therapy with suitable off time on all of these...

Anyways regarding the question at hand: when considering my goals and product cost, which one would be the best choice from the above list

why not do a superdrol/enanthate stack? i loved it

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Gyno plus hairloss plus loss of libido after post cycle therapy = bad idea

did you use HCG?
no i didnt have a source...so i ran the enanthate 13 weeks...wouldve went longer if i had hcg

jvb20

Awards
either what tom said or you could go with a test eq stack for like 14-16 weeks should get some good lean gains this is the current stack im on right now and im up about 12 pounds already....

jvb20

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im running a 12 week pulse cycle with Havoc. Im about 5'9" 185lbs and 9~10%BF. Im looking to add 20~25lbs when all said and done (P.C.T. included). I spoke in length with Dr. D about these goals and he said they're obtainable over the 12 weeks with my current cycle/diet/tranning plan. Its gonna cost a nice chunk of coin while all the other supps taken with the pulse method, but id look into it possibley if I were you.

Test E/Superdrol looks like a very good combo also. Both options most likely will cost about the same.

zipzz92

Awards
Im running a 12 week pulse cycle with Havoc. Im about 5'9" 185lbs and 9~10%BF. Im looking to add 20~25lbs when all said and done (P.C.T. included). I spoke in length with Dr. D about these goals and he said they're obtainable over the 12 weeks with my current cycle/diet/tranning plan. Its gonna cost a nice chunk of coin while all the other supps taken with the pulse method, but id look into it possibley if I were you.

Test E/Superdrol looks like a very good combo also. Both options most likely will cost about the same.
who makes Pulse... i cant seem to find info on it.. so provide maker please