Pulsing 1ad

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
6'2"
220 pounds
20% body fat
extreme hard gainer, wrists like a 12 year old girl, lol.

anyways, my only past cycle would be a bottle of m1t, that i took before i knew anything. I did about 6 2 week cycles, with absolutely no post cycle therapy. I did one cycle taking 6 oxo. It was sold to me as a supplement similar to tribulus. I got ****ing huge, but lost it all cause of the amount of estro i had in my system. Anyways, let's just say my hormones were ****ed to ****. It's been about 1.5 years since then, and after a 4 month post cycle therapy, i think my hormones are back to normal. I did alot of research on 1 ad, and decided i am going to run it. I am extremely scared to aggravate my prolactin gyno induced by the M1T. I figured if i pulsed it, i could run a serm at the same time, or on the days off. Anyways, u guys think this is ****ing stupid, or a good idea. I also can get orastan-a, would this be good to stack with the 1ad? looking to cut too, not a bulking cycle.

deshawn

Awards
Are you running a natty test bost with this. 1AD can lower libido?You need to run at least 300mg of this compund

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
It turns out my store sold it's last pre ban bottle of 1ad. So my options are 19 nor, or 4 ad. I heard 4ad turns into straight test in the body. Would this be good to run with orastan a?? I may just run it itself at a gram a day spread out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4