Steroid related training question

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, I posted this in the training forum, but got no respones and I figured since it relates to steroids it would be alright to post here...
for those of you who train biceps and triceps in the same day, how many different excersizes do you do per bi's and tri's while on gear? the rest of my body seems to be out-growing my arms. The way my arm routine is set-up would seem to be overtraining, but I'm on 500mg's of test-e per week right now w/ 50 mg's of Anadrol per day. Your imput is appreciated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what are your measurements? from my experience and what i've seen, the arms are generally focused on too much and will sometimes be put on 'hold' until the rest of the body catches up. very simplistic way of putting it but i haven't seen too many people that successfully increase arm size alone. in other words, keep doing what you're doing and your arms will grow in accordance with everything else. IMO, of course.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
what are your measurements? from my experience and what i've seen, the arms are generally focused on too much and will sometimes be put on 'hold' until the rest of the body catches up. very simplistic way of putting it but i haven't seen too many people that successfully increase arm size alone. in other words, keep doing what you're doing and your arms will grow in accordance with everything else. IMO, of course.
Thats pretty much what I figured, more mentally than anything. I was worried about overtraining as I am currently doing, what seems like, a lot of volume. But they dont feel fatigued. today's arm day so we'll see how it goes.