How long is this safe to use?

p951

p951

Awards
I've been using Letro at 1.25 mgs a day to destroy some small gyno that cropped up after my recent PCT. The BB sized gyno in my left nipple has shrunk to about half the size in the 3 weeks I've been on Letro. I am stoked! I want to continue until the lump is completely gone + 1 week after that to ensure success. How long is it safe to run this? If I need another 3 weeks, would this be doable? I have not experienced any joint pain, dizziness, or hot flashes.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Letro at 1.25 mgs a day to destroy some small gyno that cropped up after my recent post cycle therapy. The BB sized gyno in my left nipple has shrunk to about half the size in the 3 weeks I've been on Letro. I am stoked! I want to continue until the lump is completely gone + 1 week after that to ensure success. How long is it safe to run this? If I need another 3 weeks, would this be doable? I have not experienced any joint pain, dizziness, or hot flashes.
Yes, but you should really not dose so high so frequently. Using 2.5mg/day can cause a significant estro rebound upon discontinuation after just 3 months. I suggest EOD, but 3 more wks is fine.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup, listen to D

you might want to taper off slowly as well. even with more spaced out doses you can still get quite the rebound. letro is very powerful.

might want to finish up with .25mg EOD for a week, just to be sure.

p951

p951

Awards
I will taper from 1.25 mgs/day down to .25 over a period of 1 week or so. After that, I'm going to run a 30/20/10 of Tamoxifen to prevent any estrogen rebound. How does that sound?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me.

im a bit more of a fan of using an AI to cushion the estrogen rebound but a serm will also work. its really all about knowing your body. i do better with an AI