3AD as a kickstarter

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of using 3AD in place of Dbol or Epistane as a kickstart for a test-e cycle?

Thoughts?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how 3AD works yet but I love my DBOL!!!!!!!

Strategic

Awards
What do you think of using 3AD in place of Dbol or Epistane as a kickstart for a test-e cycle?

Thoughts?
According to what we’ve heard from AX, 3ad is more of a cutting/hardening agent than a mass builder, so it’s not gonna pack on size like dbol/anadrol/superdrol/etc. If you’re looking to kickstart, 3ad might work well when stacked with one of the methyls. I’m thinking of running it along with dbol for the first 5 weeks of my next cycle.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read about 3AD, which isn't really all that much, to be honest, it seems as though its far to mild to be used as a kick start.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read about 3AD, which isn't really all that much, to be honest, it seems as though its far to mild to be used as a kick start.
As far as the mild thing...I believe that to prob. be dosage dependant....anyways...I still agree tho that its probably not the best option. The kickstart used depends much on goals tho, but I'd say my fav. for a recomp is Epi, or possibly t-bol, for strictly mass, prolly d-bol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree here. I dont think it is much at all, until proven otherwise.