nitric oxide supplements with clenbuterol

jwrdeals

jwrdeals

Awards
you guys would have already jumped my sh-- if i would have posted the wrong thing lol..
any ideas

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't bother with NO products. There's zero legitimate research showing that arginine akg does anything to help build muscle. Waste of money.

Besides, if you're going to be on clen, what do you need NO for?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Try injecting some NO Explode and then you' go NOOO! <explode>

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try injecting some NO Explode and then you' go NOOO! <explode>
another really valuable post from this guy. quite an asset to the board he is.

pairing a vasodilator with a vasoconstrictor? probably not a problem, considering NO products have such short active lives compared to clen.

on clen, i'd worry more about my potassium and water intake than NO stuff...

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
another really valuable post from this guy. quite an asset to the board he is.

pairing a vasodilator with a vasoconstrictor? probably not a problem, considering NO products have such short active lives compared to clen.

on clen, i'd worry more about my potassium and water intake than NO stuff...
I know, right? And to think that my rep is already HALF what yours is, with 10 times as many posts!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, right? And to think that my rep is already HALF what yours is, with 10 times as many posts!
if i ever start to value someone's rep more than their actual contributions, somebody please punch me in the face.

jwrdeals

jwrdeals

Awards
thanks sameold, some guys forget why we are all here
his reply sounds like the the reasons we needed these boards in the first place.

Isomorphic

Awards
Alright, guys. Let's pop the cherry with my first post.

I understand why homeboy over here is interested in the Clen/NO2 stack: clen tends to shed excess fast rapidly -- and when used post cycle, it can create the impression of a massive decrease in size. Point and case: I just finished a Spawn and Halovar cycle I purchased recently from Supplement City. My post cycle consists of Reversitol for my S.E.R.M. and A.I., Testabolan V2 for the rejuvenation of natural testosterone levels, Orexis for libido support, Nolvadex on hand for safety, and Clenbuterol to counteract fat partioning due to elevated cortisol levels.

Now I grew quickly; I went from 202 pounds at 16.82% bodyfat to 212lbs in four weeks. I quickly cycled off with my PCT program, and a week later I'm down to 205lbs with a bodyfat percentage of 15.1%. Overall, the improvement is obvious. My shoulders and traps responded extremely well, my arms developed moderately and my strength is relatively static. Still, in spite of all of this, I want to return to 210lbs and stay there, only with a bodyfat percentage of 10%. (I do mixed martial arts, and being an ectomorph, 210lbs at 6'4'' is ideal for my somatotype.)

Now in all likelihood, this guy's interest in the Clen/NO2 stack is the same as mine. It presides in wanting to maintain the visual aesthetic of mass parallel to a leaner, harder over-all appearance.

Prima fascie, this sounds reasonable. But there are certain unknown variables that need to be taken into consideration, foremost among them being the fact that while Clenbuterol is a vasoconstrictor, NO2 is a vasodilator.

Now here's what I want to know. It's my impression that the efficacy of Clenbuterol resides in its role as a beta agonist and a repartitioning agent. By binding with the beta receptors, it stimulates lipolysis and fat is eliminated. However, I'm wondering if the thermogenic effect of Clenbuterol is a SIDE EFFECT of vasoconstriction unrelated to lipolysis, or if Clenbuterol-induced lipolysis is dependent on the thermogenic effects of the compound.