What true prohormones are left?

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
I'd like to compete in an NGA natural show next year. The interesting thing about the NGA is that despite being natural they allow "hormone precursors" as follows:

DHEA, Androstenedione, Norandrostenedione, and all other Hormone Precursors are not banned by the NGA. However these substances may cause an elevated T/E ratio in excess of the 6:1 limit or produce the presence of nandrolone or any other banned substance in the urine. If the promoter opts to enforce a urine sample for testing, the athlete is responsible for any and all substances that may cause a positive in a urine test.
I'm trying to figure out what would be legal to use for the NGA. 11oxo/3AD should be legal, but as far as I can tell the rest of the so-called PHs available now are actually PSs. Is there anything else that is an actual PH?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's also based on a T/E ratio so i guess there's a fine line in something that works too well but maybe 'legal' per se. there's several lines trhough ALRI, AX etc that have test raising properties but are not banned and 'should' not raise levels to a point in that extreme. You have to be carefeul of some of the new ones that throw estrogen into the gutter too though.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Well it's also based on a T/E ratio so i guess there's a fine line in something that works too well but maybe 'legal' per se. there's several lines trhough ALRI, AX etc that have test raising properties but are not banned and 'should' not raise levels to a point in that extreme. You have to be carefeul of some of the new ones that throw estrogen into the gutter too though.
Whatever I decide to use will be finished months before the competition so I'm not worried about the T/E ratio. I'm aware of the NHA options I have, just curious what hormonal products are available.

It's so tempting to use PS products but then I wouldn't be able to compete for 5 years :(

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to compete in an NGA natural show next year. The interesting thing about the NGA is that despite being natural they allow "hormone precursors" as follows:

I'm trying to figure out what would be legal to use for the NGA. 11oxo/3AD should be legal, but as far as I can tell the rest of the so-called PHs available now are actually PSs. Is there anything else that is an actual PH?

How is that possible? I thought Andro was straight up banned period, competing or not?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you have to be careful with the precursors. if you took a norandro for instance, i think it is pretty much guaranteed you would test positive for nandrolone, same with 1,4 and boldenone, etc.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
How is that possible? I thought Andro was straight up banned period, competing or not?
The rules and the law are independent. You could have used them back before they were banned anyway, it was only a few years ago.

yeah, you have to be careful with the precursors. if you took a norandro for instance, i think it is pretty much guaranteed you would test positive for nandrolone, same with 1,4 and boldenone, etc.
I'm aware of that, like I said above "Whatever I decide to use will be finished months before the competition" Even if they allow an EQ precursor I probably wouldn't be able to use that since it sticks around for months.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if they allow an EQ precursor I probably wouldn't be able to use that since it sticks around for months.
the long dwell time for EQ and deca is specific to the injected versions, i believe. their PHs produce the base hormone and it's out pretty quick i believe.

in any case - they dont say that "presence of the hormone is grounds for DQ" they just say you have to account for it. 1,4ad is still legal, norandro is not. you could bring them a bottle of I-force Bold and you'd be off the hook, or at least it looks like it.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the long dwell time for EQ and deca is specific to the injected versions, i believe. their PHs produce the base hormone and it's out pretty quick i believe.

in any case - they dont say that "presence of the hormone is grounds for DQ" they just say you have to account for it. 1,4ad is still legal, norandro is not. you could bring them a bottle of I-force Bold and you'd be off the hook, or at least it looks like it.
This is true, and good info at that. The oral versions of 1,4ad have a half life of ~3 weeks but lack the ability to 'hide' in fat cells and make a 'reappearance' later on, possibly during a cut. Seems like I misjudged your knowledge Same Old, good post.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards

Interesting info, thanks.

I sent them an email, I'll see what they say.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Here's the response I received:

What you are asking about is supplements. We do not ban supplements. However, If you take a urine test and the results come up positive, regardless if it is from a steriod or prohormone, you will be banned.
So it looks like I'm good to go. Time to start planning...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's the response I received:

So it looks like I'm good to go. Time to start planning...
now the story has changed...looks like no matter the legality of the substance, if you test + then you're out....not "must account for it"

stick with legal prosteroids/prohormones, and only ones that dont convert to anything tested - so 1,4ad is actually the WORST option, as its the only legal one out that converts into something illegal....oh, besides halodrol, which is a direct precursor to oral turinabol, an illegal steroid.

go with epi or 3ad or even one of the tren analogues (xmass? max lmg, finigenx, etc). those will not elevate the Test:Epitest ratio and arent tested...yet.

somewhere i heard they have a test for THG/DMT and superdrol, but that might be BS.