magnadrol/trn-x cycle

Pimp C

Awards
after speaking with the big man from ALRI i decided to start this cycle. Both products are from BOSC enterprises. they bought ALRI's old raw materials.
TRN-X (estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione) 30mg
MagnaDROL (prostanazol 30mg, ergomax lmg 10mg)

weeks 1-4
TRN-X 3/day
Magnadrol 3/day
weeks 5-8
Jungle warfare 3/day
TRN-X 3/day
Magnadrol 3/day
weeks 9-12
pro-anabol 2/day
restore 3/day

this should be a really lean bulk. currently i'm 5'10 180lbs and 7-8%BF. the idea behind adding in the jungle warfare at week 5 is to clear out the androgen receptors.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
looks like a mean stack....PCT protocol?

Bosc huh? Never heard of them. Intersting to hear they combined ergo with prostans. ergo is good for wet mass, wetter than pp.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like a mean stack....post cycle therapy protocol?

Bosc huh? Never heard of them. Intersting to hear they combined ergo with prostans. ergo is good for wet mass, wetter than pp.
Ergo isn't wetter then Phera.

your thinking LMG - 13-ethyl........

Ergomax lmg had pp in it.

But it definately looks interesting!

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Doh! thanks man....i always get those two mixed up!

Davrlev

Awards
is MagnaDROL new compound or an old one.. i cant find it nywhereee

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how the hell do people find these clones and these stacked in one pill orals? i always wonder lol

I noticed you haven no PCT, i think its a very very bad idea the way you have this cycle.

Pimp C

Awards
how the hell do people find these clones and these stacked in one pill orals? i always wonder lol

I noticed you haven no post cycle therapy, i think its a very very bad idea the way you have this cycle.
my pct was posted above
weeks 9-12
pro-anabol 2/day
restore 3/day

I talked with Author L. Rea in person and he came up with this cycle for me. He said it's the best OTC stack out there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my post cycle therapy was posted above
weeks 9-12
pro-anabol 2/day
restore 3/day

I talked with Author L. Rea in person and he came up with this cycle for me. He said it's the best OTC stack out there.
wow. seems like he is just trying to push his product without real concern for consumers....that cycle even though the trnx and magnadrol are otc, is going to be suppressive. I highly doubt ALR's stack will get you fully recovered post cycle. How many cycles have you ran?

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^exactly....sounds like it may be time for a major PCT. Any correct PCT prior? IE, a SERM, AI, etc?

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
Author knows more people in this industry than most. If he says these are good products and the quality is there I would trust him. I don't think anyone could ever say he doesn't care about the consumer. He has nothing to gain from it other than his products as a PCT stack and it's a no-brainer to stack JW with any PH for increased receptor sensitivity and minimize HPTA shutdown. He has no interest in BOSC.

Pimp C

Awards
This receptor sensitivity bull is just a scam, its so annoying
you have no idea what your talking about. certain compounds do this very well actually. DNP and Methandriol Dipropionate are both great at receptor clearing. I trust Author because he doesn't bs about this type of stuff.

the reason i'm running the Restore for my post cycle therapy is because i've used it before after a cycle of tren/prop and i think it works better than hcg,nolvadex, and clomid for coming off of progestin based hormones. if all of the compounds weren't progestin derivatives then i would be using hcg,nolva, and clomid. i've used bromocriptine before to reduce prolactin but i don't like the way it makes me feel.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have no idea what your talking about. certain compounds do this very well actually. DNP and Methandriol Dipropionate are both great at receptor clearing. I trust Author because he doesn't bs about this type of stuff.

the reason i'm running the Restore for my post cycle therapy is because i've used it before after a cycle of tren/prop and i think it works better than hcg,nolvadex, and clomid for coming off of progestin based hormones. if all of the compounds weren't progestin derivatives then i would be using hcg,nolva, and clomid. i've used bromocriptine before to reduce prolactin but i don't like the way it makes me feel.
how exactly did it make you feel? the bromo...

I agree restore is very good for that purpose but i would still use a serm with it. I rather be safe than sorry...

Pimp C

Awards
bromocriptine can make u feel kind of loopy and really nauseous even at low dosages. and it gave me some major headaches. also it doesn't combine well with any stimulants at all and i like my stimulants. only thing i did like about it was the increase in libido.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Ergo isn't wetter then Phera.

your thinking LMG - 13-ethyl........

Ergomax lmg had pp in it.

But it definately looks interesting!
Actually, Ergomax LMG will give "wetter" gains than pheraplex because pheraplex is simply the more anabolic/less androgenic of the two isomers found in ergomax lmg.

ergomax lmg= (i think) 70% alpha isomer, 30% beta isomer
pheraplex = 97+% alpha isomer

(alpha isomer= more anabolic,less androgenic)
(beta isomer= more andorgenic, less anabolic)

Reppin Max M

Awards
The guys who left post saying this was a bad cyle have no idea what they are talking about.
I work @ max muscle and this is an awesome stack that we sell a lot of.
However you should take this stack for a month then switch to something different.
With this stack you should notice a reduction in body fat while putting on a very clean 10 pounds.
whenever u decide u have had enough pro hormones you should start your post cycle 3 days before u finish your last cycle of pro hormones.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I noticed you haven no post cycle therapy, i think its a very very bad idea the way you have this cycle.
My local sup store has combo's.I was shocked to see magnadrol on here.I have looked others up and not been able to find them.I'm going to ask if they(new companies)come to them or how they find these.The main guy at the store say's magnadrol is his fav and a guy at vittamin shoppe was telling me how he liked it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:
The guys who left post saying this was a bad cyle have no idea what they are talking about.
I work @ max muscle and this is an awesome stack that we sell a lot of.
However you should take this stack for a month then switch to something different.
With this stack you should notice a reduction in body fat while putting on a very clean 10 pounds.
whenever u decide u have had enough pro hormones you should start your post cycle 3 days before u finish your last cycle of pro hormones.
Holy Cr^p, man max u really went through the archives to find this old thread. I personally know ALR and Pimp C they are both Extreme freaks when it comes to AAS/PH/PS Knowledge. Pimp C, if i remember correctly ran this cycle for almost six weeks before he ended up gettin off, but put on like 20 lbs and leaned out considerably. He also kept his gains with the sermless PCT he ran. This is a good stack but I do kinda agree with everyone else the Pct is risky, when I did it I had a serm on hand just in case

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
My local sup store has combo's.I was shocked to see magnadrol on here.I have looked others up and not been able to find them.I'm going to ask if they(new companies)come to them or how they find these.The main guy at the store say's magnadrol is his fav and a guy at vittamin shoppe was telling me how he liked it.
A lot of the new ph/ps companies will go to the supp distributors like max muscle, lonestar adn europa because its much more discreet than selling on the web, so no they dont have to approsch individual store owners. And yes magna drolis the shiznit!!!

tmilam

Awards
Who in the world is BOSC? Can't find their site or any info. about them to get info. on Magnadrol or TRN-X. What does BOSC stand for?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just stumbled across a picture of a bottle of TRN-X and I really think this is a shell company for somebody that got out of the PH business...kind of. I might be looking too much into it, but the label seems to be telling in a few different ways. I'm only speculating, but if it's who I think it is, this is from a very reputable company.

The Amt Per Serving looks interesting ;)

Pimp C

Awards
it's ALRI's old product line. i talked to Author personally about it. he sold the raws to BOSC.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That just further confirms what I thought then, b/c the company that I was thinking of said the same thing.

Did ALRI ever have an estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione product though? I know they had M-TRN, but that supposedly something completely different.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to say it does look like ALRI labelling. good price on it too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not where I was going with it. Check out the label and the name...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my two botles [of X Mass] and the ingredieants have changed! the label says Estra-49-diene-3,17-dione, WTF is this, I thought it was going to be the same?
...this seems to go along with what I thought before. I wonder why the need for another company? Still just speculating, of course...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
...this seems to go along with what I thought before. I wonder why the need for another company? Still just speculating, of course...
is this the new release of x-mass from generic labs.....its no longer the 13-ethyl?????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bosc also has an epi-tren (thats actually the name) product. Concerned about hwo they are as I am not familiar

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
bosc also has an epi-tren (thats actually the name) product. Concerned about hwo they are as I am not familiar
they are regional down here in texas...the magnadrol and trn-x were two of the most popular bottles around for the last couple of years...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to know, makes it seem a bit more legit

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh they are def legit...the owner of the company posted on here for a while...his name was tikilee....dont know if hes still around but....i would use their products over any other company....they just dont have that extensive of a line....

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
they are pure, i've sold hundreds of BOSC products to include the new Epi-Tren and aways get good reviews. They no longer make TRN-X, just MagnaDROL and Epi-Tren.

Yes, the new X-Mass is Estra-4

Only a few left using the old MaxLMG compound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james1 Anabolics 0
shane422 Anabolics 5
HardTrainer Anabolics 3
Supplements 0
Supplement Logs 1