Superdrol a dht derivative??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read this on a few random websites...I don't understand how something with a low androgenic profile can deliver such a rapid increase in strength?? and if it's a dht deriv does something like finisteride have any neg effect on it(like how finasteride makes hairloss worse with deca)....

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i read this on a few random websites...I don't understand how something with a low androgenic profile can deliver such a rapid increase in strength?? and if it's a dht deriv does something like finisteride have any neg effect on it(like how finasteride makes hairloss worse with deca)....
great point. i was on finasteride when i took superdrol and i think i noticed an increase in shedding...however, its hard to say that its completely from the superdrol...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
buMp.......anyone know?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is 5a reduced, just like DHT. It has a 2a methyl just like masteron (2a methyl DHT). Its also has a 17a methyl group increasing the bioavailability. So basically it is 2a, 17a dimethyl DHT. The two methyl groups change the shape of the molecule, thus changing the binding of the molecule and the properties of the molecule.

(don't quote me, I'm no chemist)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is 5a reduced, just like DHT. It has a 2a methyl just like masteron (2a methyl DHT). Its also has a 17a methyl group increasing the bioavailability. So basically it is 2a, 17a dimethyl DHT. The two methyl groups change the shape of the molecule, thus changing the binding of the molecule and the properties of the molecule.

hmmmmm, sounds good to me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think it is the di-methylization that increases it's hepatoxicity as well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is the di-methylization that increases it's hepatoxicity as well.
No it actually doesn't from what I heard.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Straight from Anabolics 2007:
Methyldrostanolone is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect the hormone during oral administration, and 2) the introduction of a methyl group at carbon-2(alpha), which considerably increases the anabolic strength of the steroid by heightening its resistance to metabolism by the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme in skeletal muscle tissue.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
don't quote me but i do recall reading in a number of places that 5ar inhibitors have no effect whatsoever on 5a-reduced steroids; i.e DHT derivatives like sd, masteron, pplex, and the majority of the DS market. the hormones themself are alread 5alpha reduced, and inhibitors like finasteride and dutasteride just dont accomplish sh*t and serve no purpose because of that fact.

once again... dont flame me up if im wrong but i'm pretty sure this is right

pmo83

Awards
I didn't think Superdrol had a "low" androgenic component. Its certainly very highly anabolic which can overpower the androgenic effects. And it is certainly a DHT derived steroid, in fact one of the closest to DHT apart from Masteron, M-DHT and 5AA.

I haven't heard of this 5AR-inhibitors INCREASING hair loss on deca? Is the 5-AR form of nandralone less androgenic than the standard molecule?

brockles

brockles

Awards
I didn't think Superdrol had a "low" androgenic component. Its certainly very highly anabolic which can overpower the androgenic effects. And it is certainly a DHT derived steroid, in fact one of the closest to DHT apart from Masteron, M-DHT and 5AA.

I haven't heard of this 5AR-inhibitors INCREASING hair loss on deca? Is the 5-AR form of nandralone less androgenic than the standard molecule?
It has an A:A ratio of 400:20 which is where the low androgenic bit comes from but it is still very androgenic.

nateo1979

Awards
don't quote me but i do recall reading in a number of places that 5ar inhibitors have no effect whatsoever on 5a-reduced steroids; i.e DHT derivatives like sd, masteron, pplex, and the majority of the DS market. the hormones themself are alread 5alpha reduced, and inhibitors like finasteride and dutasteride just dont accomplish sh*t and serve no purpose because of that fact.

once again... dont flame me up if im wrong but i'm pretty sure this is right
u are completely right finasteride/propecia has no effect on dht derivative steroids (5a-reduced) winstrol, anavar, sd, masteron, pplex, epi, etc. finasteride will really only help with test, sus, and possibly dbol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has an A:A ratio of 400:20 which is where the low androgenic bit comes from but it is still very androgenic.
I heard somewhere that it's binding affinity is rather strong, making it more androgenic than the listed 20.