Nolvadex "on hand" ????

juststarting

Awards
I'm leaning towards doing my first cycle. It would most likely be Sustanon 250: 1-8weeks @ 250/mg ew
D-bol weeks 1 & 2 @ 25/mg ed
Clomid PCT @ 300*1, 100*10, 50*10

I know I want to get Nolvadex before i get my gear. I'm not sure how much I take if the gyno starts. And how long do I take the Nolvadex after the gyno goes away.

I'm thinking about getting it from Liquid Solution or Liquid Research. I need to how much to order and how much to take once gyno problems arise. thanks

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
usually it is recommended you take 20-40mg a day for the first 7 days then, 10mg/day until your cycle is over. At your doses 20mg should be fine, but personally i like to do 40mg for a week no matter how much gear i'm on, just because i'd rather not be a cheapass w/ tits, and don't want to take chances =)

Also you can use the nolva if you start to feel bloated or holding an excess amount of water. Being too bloated just makes you feel like ****, and makes you not wanna eat, and eating is probabaly the most important thing. High blood pressure is another reason.

size

Awards
  • Established
Very unlikely that you will get gyno from those low dosages unless you are extremely gyno prone.
I would suggest increasing your sust levels to 500mg a week and the dbol to 4 weeks. The way sust is constructed 250mg a week will be really nothing more than shutting down your natural test.

Artu

Awards
Very unlikely that you will get gyno from those low dosages unless you are extremely gyno prone.
I would suggest increasing your sust levels to 500mg a week and the dbol to 4 weeks. The way sust is constructed 250mg a week will be really nothing more than shutting down your natural test.
I agree. Plus: increasing your doses allows you to have nolva on hand with a little chance of using it:p

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Run dbol for 4 weeks, and as said, jump the sust to 500/week.

If gyno symptoms start, dont worry about lowest dose bro..start with at least 40mg. Possible gyno is not a time to get cheap..lol!

juststarting

Awards
thanks. I think i probably will run the sustanon every 3 or 4 days (i.e. 500/week). I'm 5'9 155pds. I just didn't want to do too much my first time. I probably will get my clomid and nolvadex from liquid research. thanx, guys

Artu

Awards
thanks. I think i probably will run the sustanon every 3 or 4 days (i.e. 500/week). I'm 5'9 155pds. I just didn't want to do too much my first time. I probably will get my clomid and nolvadex from liquid research. thanx, guys
L.R. is a good choice.

Bozz

Awards
No offense but if you're 155lbs gyno should not be a problem because honestly you shouldnt be using AAS. Is your diet or training not in order? Chances are if you cant grow naturally at your weight then you wont be able to keep what you gain at the end of your cycle and maybe not even grow while on if you're not eating enough.

bOZz

juststarting

Awards
I've been around 145-155 for about 4 years. I've been working out for the same amount of time with working hard the last year or so. I had a nutrition class last semester and we had to analyze our diets for 3 days. I ate on average 3500-4500 cal per day. I know doing AS aren't magic, I would just like to gain and keep 10-15pds. I have very little body fat, I think it's around 4-6% and I work out 4-5 days a week.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
cut your training volume down and train more intensely + bump your cals sky high try 5000 to start off with and then up it 500 weekly till you start to put on weight. Gear wil help but you gotta figure out whta kind of training makes you grow first man. I'm only six pounds heavier than you but last winter in my bulk I got up over 170 you just gotta find a way to put on some mass.