Trenadrol and Revolt

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.95%

Trenadrol and Revolt

I find this site very useful with tons of info. I dont post and more of a lurker and researcher, so please bare with me.

I was thinking of doing a standard 4-6 week cycle of Kilosports Trenadrol and Revolt. I've read a lot of info and I understand everyone reacts differently; some say it's too harsh and others have said it has worked out great. I have done a few ph and "real" cycles in the past and I know what the precautions are.

Can I stack these 2 together? Or would it be better if I would to split these 2 and take it one after the other? (ex. Revolt 1-3, followed by Trenadrol 4-6).

I'm not prone to gyno, but I've read some reviews that gyno can be a major issue. I do have Nolvadex, Clomid and Arimedex on hand. Would taking the a-dex be suffice in running throughout the cycle OR just hit the Nolva if gyno starts to subdue?

Thanks in advance...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%

Quote Originally Posted by chleric View Post
    I find this site very useful with tons of info. I dont post and more of a lurker and researcher, so please bare with me.

I was thinking of doing a standard 4-6 week cycle of Kilosports Trenadrol and Revolt. I've read a lot of info and I understand everyone reacts differently; some say it's too harsh and others have said it has worked out great. I have done a few ph and "real" cycles in the past and I know what the precautions are.

Can I stack these 2 together? Or would it be better if I would to split these 2 and take it one after the other? (ex. Revolt 1-3, followed by Trenadrol 4-6).

I'm not prone to gyno, but I've read some reviews that gyno can be a major issue. I do have Nolvadex, Clomid and Arimedex on hand. Would taking the a-dex be suffice in running throughout the cycle OR just hit the Nolva if gyno starts to subdue?

Thanks in advance...
    If you dont have a tenadency toward gyno the tren will keep you dry while the revolt tries to wet ya up. You can run em together, in fact I typically tell people to run something wet while on tren, helps out with the joints, water retention issues and so on.
    PCT - well i just got off a tren m14add halo cycle and im running
    hyperdrol x2
    paravol
    test drive
    blue up

on cycle and pct youll want to run
    SAMe 400mg a day to be taken a couple hours after ph dosing. and hawthorn berry, which youll dose according to blood pressure. start taking it two weeks before cycle begins to ensure its working.
    if you have problems with back pumps pill form creatine will help you retain more water as well have some workout benefit. taurine is a joke, its a bandaid on a bullet wound.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.95%

Thanks for replying. I think I will run the Revolt and Tren for 4-6 weeks; tapering it up each week. I have the newer batch that list Revolt at 25mg and Tren at 30mg....hopefully I'll get good results at a minimal dose.

Is the water retention equalvalent to D-bol or Anadrols? I've done a few solid cycles in the past, and I've always used D-bols to jump start the cycle. Although I'm fortunate enough that back pumps started kicking in around week 3-4.

I'm going to run AI Cycle Support, along with SAMe pre, during and post. My PCT is going to be Nolva and Clomid, and depending how hard I get shutdown, I'll add some tribulus, dhea, & zma (old school supplements). In my previous cycles, my PCT consist of Nolva, Clomid, and HCG.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%

Quote Originally Posted by chleric View Post
    Thanks for replying. I think I will run the Revolt and Tren for 4-6 weeks; tapering it up each week. I have the newer batch that list Revolt at 25mg and Tren at 30mg....hopefully I'll get good results at a minimal dose.

Is the water retention equalvalent to D-bol or Anadrols? I've done a few solid cycles in the past, and I've always used D-bols to jump start the cycle. Although I'm fortunate enough that back pumps started kicking in around week 3-4.

I'm going to run AI Cycle Support, along with SAMe pre, during and post. My post cycle therapy is going to be Nolva and Clomid, and depending how hard I get shutdown, I'll add some tribulus, dhea, & zma (old school supplements). In my previous cycles, my PCT consist of Nolva, Clomid, and HCG.
    Water retention should be WAAY less than m14add or dbol or something especially with tren in the mix. (the stuff is practically a diuretic so drink a ton of water)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 10:06 PM
  2. ? about a stack using epi/ trenadrol and methyl mv2
    By seanf76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:54 AM
  3. Trenadrol and crazy ass jitters?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:20 PM
  4. Trenadrol and now GYNO?