Massive Gains!!!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Health and Diet: 7 Viewing
Steroids: 156 Viewing.

Some of you 156 are in the wrong section!

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
im definantly getting tired of the diet comments.....

yes diet is THE most important variable to training,
for cutting or bulking a spot on diet is the key.

but i think all the newbies not referring to the org. poster

just use that line because they have been told it a million times.

you could look just like arnold in pumping iron and
ask about water retention on Dbol and 15 people will come in and say some crap about diet.....

ITS THE FRIGGEN STEROID SECTION......

im in this section to learn about steroids, not when should i use almonds for fat, instead of Natty PB

anyway...sorry to hi-jack,

but less than a year ago this section didnt even have PH stuff in it.... now thats all thats in here

guess i need to find a more gear related site. a lot of new blood here,

anyway rant off..... (sorry , carb depleted,LOL)

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Relax, Killer, we're all on the same team here :)

Steroids and diet are intertwined. Just a reminder to a lot of the people here looking for a shortcut. Making sure your diet is right is a very integral part of "enhancements" chemically speaking.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah that wasnt really at you, but if i ask for a cycle critique i get some **** about how my diet is probably of or etc....

J

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
just generally more interest perhaps? Someone currently on and need more info before they hurt themselfs?

or is Phil just a food/diet nazi? :D Mr. NH only stack....?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
just generally more interest perhaps? Someone currently on and need more info before they hurt themselfs?

Honestly no, and again honestly, my diet isn't that great. I started here shopping for steroid info, but I realized that before I go the chemical route I need to make sure my diet is right so that it's not a waste. This is more of a "Im in the same boat as you" thing than an "Im an expert and im better than you" thing.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah I agree putting together a cycle or waiting for a new compound to come out is alot more fun than talking about how I eat chicken with hot sauce and oatmeal 80 percent of my meals.lol Just like sports, nobody talks about basics its always wow did you see that dunk from the foul line. I do agree with phill though because I've seen alot of people on here that have ran numerous cycles and are still light. I know some guys have bad genetics but I think that is the exception and not the usual case.

J

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Phil...it just sounded like you were a tad frustrated and/or surprized about the ratio, thus creating a new thread for it. I see that ratio all the time, usually its a 3:1 for the steriods, cycle info and pct forum vs. anything else.

If only more people (self included) were like you before they started cycling. It took me a while to get my diet in check back in '03/'04. I was relying on Muscle milk and supps to get where i wanted to go. :stick: After a while of gaining 3-6lbs then loosing it all, or just gaining fat, i realized just how important the diet is. Esp for a eco/meso mix as myself.

I have a ton of things i say all the time at the gym, work, etc when people ask me about stuff or see me with a "weight gainer" shake.

"diet is by far the most important thing to attaining your goals"

"those supps dont eat fat do they?"

"you put in crap, youll perform like crap"

"i have 3500+ cals when im doing this bulk thing, 3500 CLEAN cals!"

I particularly like poops sig "90% dedication, 10% supplementation! :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Egh, the title of this thread fooled me into thinking information on the next superstacked methylated oral was available.....i'll guess i'll keep searching. :twisted: