Epistane and 1-Test stack

Harley

Awards
Just curious...

If I had some old Nutrex 1-TU that I bought b4 the ban, would that be a good item to stack with a 4 week cycle of Epistane?

Thanks for your responses. :)

Harley

Awards
*hearing only faint sound of crickets chirping...*

Doesn't anyone have an opinion on this?

Harley

Awards
Not even ONE response??

Is this a really stupid question or something?

I did do a search for Epistane with 1-Test and didn't find much.

Anybody?

newequation

Awards
Not even ONE response??

Is this a really stupid question or something?

I did do a search for Epistane with 1-Test and didn't find much.

Anybody?
Im sure nobody has tried it, 1T is not so popular anymore. Have you tried Epi by itself yet?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's a kick ass stack, as good if not better than epi/test.

Harley

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Sounds like this would be worth exploring. I am doing Epi right now, about a 1.5 weeks into it. Not noticing anything dramatic yet. I assume it will take a bit longer?

I'm 250lbs and doing 30mg/day. Is this enough for my size? Also, I am a powerlifter, so am looking for strength gains primarily. Thanks!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. Sounds like this would be worth exploring. I am doing Epi right now, about a 1.5 weeks into it. Not noticing anything dramatic yet. I assume it will take a bit longer?

I'm 250lbs and doing 30mg/day. Is this enough for my size? Also, I am a powerlifter, so am looking for strength gains primarily. Thanks!
I'm about your size. I ran 30 mg for a month, and bumped it to 50mg about 2 weeks ago now. 50mg is where it's at!:bb3: But even at 30mg I definitely made solid gains, and knew for sure that I was "on" at the beginning of the 2nd week.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with SS, the difference between 30 and 50 is like night and day. At 30 you can feel it and do alright for sure. It's enough to fight gyno and recomp well, but at 40-50 my lifts start moving up with every single workout! Also, pulsing with 60 is very nice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How dry would this stack be? I would think that it would be an awesome stack for a sick recomp.

Harley

Awards
Hmmm... Sounds like I'll be bumping it up a bit and see what happens. Thanks again guys!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How dry would this stack be? I would think that it would be an awesome stack for a sick recomp.
Extremely, but without the typical elbow and joint issues. Very nice pair, clean too.

Harley

Awards
I agree with SS, the difference between 30 and 50 is like night and day. At 30 you can feel it and do alright for sure. It's enough to fight gyno and recomp well, but at 40-50 my lifts start moving up with every single workout! Also, pulsing with 60 is very nice.
When doing 50mg/day, how would you suggest splitting up the doses throughout the day? Something like 20 in the AM, 10 mid-day, and 20mg before bed? Or is there a better way? 5X evenly throughout might be kinda hard to do.

Thanks!

Harley

Awards
Guys I also have a question about lethargy with the 1-test/epi stack. I started the epi @ 30mg about 3 wks ago and added the 1-test about a week ago. I bumped the epi up to 40mg and also the 1-test to 4 caps/day. The last few days I have had severe lethargy. Getting good sleep, but I can barely keep my eyes open at work, keep stretching and yawning. I don't feel like training at all.

I have an old bottle of 4AD and I heard it can combat 1-T's lethargy, so I knocked the dose of 1-T down to 3 caps and am taking each dose with one cap of 4AD. After two days, I'm still lethargic as hell. Is this all due to the 1-T, and is there anything else I can do? Should I continue with the 4AD?

Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1T can drag you down big time. How much 4AD do you have?

Harley

Awards
I have part of a bottle, maybe 20-30 caps already open and I have at least one whole new bottle, plus some bulk powder, but right now I don't have any transdermal carrier for the powder.

Harley

Awards
It's funny 'cuz I've used the 1-TU before and never had noticable lethargy issues. Maybe it's because I went up to 4 caps/day... I've never used that much before. I've also never stacked with epi, so didn't know how that would affect lethargy.

Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say to shoot for 1g/day of 4AD and go ahead and order some penetrate so you save a ton of powder for future cycles.

Harley

Awards
I would say to shoot for 1g/day of 4AD and go ahead and order some penetrate so you save a ton of powder for future cycles.
Thanks for the advice, Rodja... I appreciate your help!

Strategic

Awards
Yeah definitly get some penetrate asap. ~600mg trans 4ad/day should make you feel much better. In the meantime, 1g orally is the way to go.

Harley

Awards
Thanks again guys. I have some transdermal on order now.

Just curious... Can the capsules be dissolved in a transdermal and used that way, or just the bulk powder? Are they the same?

The only TD I've used in the past is E-Form from Bulk Nutrition. I bought the 4AD powder (while it was still available otc), but never used it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
When doing 50mg/day, how would you suggest splitting up the doses throughout the day? Something like 20 in the AM, 10 mid-day, and 20mg before bed? Or is there a better way? 5X evenly throughout might be kinda hard to do.

Thanks!
20mg in the AM, 10 at noon, 10 evening and 10 pre-w/0 or before bed, or something like that. Just split it up evenly in 2-4 doses (the more the better) favoring the largest dose in the morning if it comes out uneven.

Harley

Awards
20mg in the AM, 10 at noon, 10 evening and 10 pre-w/0 or before bed, or something like that. Just split it up evenly in 2-4 doses (the more the better) favoring the largest dose in the morning if it comes out uneven.
Cool... Thanks!

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I weigh about 220lbs and will be starting Epi soon, do you think that 40mg is enough and how would you dose it?

crobar1

Awards
Start - stack

Started with 10mg, will ramp up to 30 and stay at that dosage. Thinking of stacking and would assume that something aromatizing would be he smartest. I have a C-17 that I can go with in the form of mestanolone.

Thought?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I weigh about 220lbs and will be starting Epi soon, do you think that 40mg is enough and how would you dose it?
Split up as evenly as possible into 3-4 daily doses, taking the bigger dose in the morning if uneven (like 20,10,10 for 40mg in 3 doses)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Started with 10mg, will ramp up to 30 and stay at that dosage. Thinking of stacking and would assume that something aromatizing would be he smartest. I have a C-17 that I can go with in the form of mestanolone.

Thought?
I don't think it would synergize well with epi. Too much overlap.

crobar1

Awards
This morning I tried a transdermal boldenone (equivalaent of 20mg) along with my second dose of Epistane which was 20mg. I also had my preworkout stim which was 200mg of oral B12, Chocamine, 5-HTP, Tyrosine, Rhodiola and Thiamine along with my old oil mix of Fish Oils, R-ALA and EFAs. No carbs taken before the workout.
I felt very energized and stronger for power lifts and power runs/plyos and I have to say that this feeling lasted for a full 3 hours after the 2 hour workout. It was very intense at the 3 hour mark, more so that any other time. My question would be if an aromatizing such as Bold is better than a C-17 in this case.