Sustanon 350 / Winstrol

Flip

Flip

Awards
Anbody have any experience with sus 350. Just not real sure about the mfg of the two bottles. Some jackass scraped the name off and all you can see is Labratories, INC.

SUS 350:
ML contains:
50mg propionate, 80mg ohenylpropionate
80mg enanthate, 140mg decanoate

Winstriol:
ML contains:
50mg stanozolo

Attachments

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
From the pictures you posted, I can't tell much but look for stamped on lot numbers. If they are in the same print as the other text on the label and they are not stamped, I would bet it is fake.

Also, try to rotate the metal cap. If it is machine crimped, you shouldn't be able to rotate it very easily by hand. If the cap is crimped by a hand-held device, it will rotate pretty easily. Hand crimpers don't seal the cap as tightly as a machine crimper.

Lastly, when you pop the yellow cap of the bottle, notice if it was attached with metal fasteners or if it was glued on. Most caps that are commercially manufactured are attached using aluminum tabs. If it was glued on I’ll bet it is fake.

Hope that helps.

Flip

Flip

Awards
Thanks, Dr C2. I tried to rotate the tops and it's fairly hard to do it seems the whole stopper rotates inside the bottle vs the metal cap twisting. I also pulled the top off the sus 350 and it was attached to the metal cap (no glue) little metal tabs. As far as the lot numbers it appears to be of the same print as the rest of the label, not inbosed or anything like that.

My bigest concern was the fact that it was Sus 350 and not the normal 250.

dubdirty

Awards
i have actually taken that exact stuff its made by SWISHER labs and yes its real stuff

dubdirty

Awards
its made by SWISHER labs and yes it is the real stuff because i took that exact stuff last winter

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking to a knowledgable friend, I'd be wary of any test product over 250mg/ml - chances are it's somewhere under 200.