Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??

jimmythelad

Awards
I bought Trenadrol a while ago and haven't used it because of the bad write ups it was getting. All I would be looking for is an increase in strength and was wondering if anyone had good gains in strength with it? I was considering adding it to my upcoming anavar and test prop cycle (would this be wise adding trenadrol to a cycle that includes anavar?) I could even use the trenadrol 1st then use anavar near the end.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I liked trenadrol a lot. Its obv. not even close to real tren, but in its class, strength and vascularity are very pronounced. Might want to look at propadrol or Epi also.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna say mega-trn, supposedly they got the original powder from ALRI.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
well actually since the compound is basically ALRI's, youre looking at a very similar product either way.

Ive seen plenty of good writeups on Trenadrol. Check out DA, lots of people have run it (myself included)

jimmythelad

Awards
well actually since the compound is basically ALRI's, youre looking at a very similar product either way.

Ive seen plenty of good writeups on Trenadrol. Check out DA, lots of people have run it (myself included)
What do you mean "DA" , also do you guys think this would be too much of a load on the liver if taken with anavar?

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I've seen good and bad reviews on this compound under both manufactuer's. Aside from educated (or non educated) people's experience's with it, I would say GL has the bias. This could also be based on everything they put out that has been good. Good members of this board will tell you both are solid products.

I personally went with TRN cause of price/availability. Plus I liked the dosage better at 2mgs vs. 3mgs of trenadrol to help stay below the sides threshold ive read about at 6mgs.

jimmythelad

Awards
I've seen good and bad reviews on this compound under both manufactuer's. Aside from educated (or non educated) people's experience's with it, I would say GL has the bias. This could also be based on everything they put out that has been good. Good members of this board will tell you both are solid products.

I personally went with TRN cause of price/availability. Plus I liked the dosage better at 2mgs vs. 3mgs of trenadrol to help stay below the sides threshold ive read about at 6mgs.
Could Trenadrol be run at the same time as anavar or would that be too much of a load on the liver?

Pimp C

Awards
mega trn at 12mg/day stacked with methoxy tst at 8-10mg a day is an awesome stack.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Could Trenadrol be run at the same time as anavar or would that be too much of a load on the liver?
mega-trn is not not methylated, its a 17b methoxy. Liver should not be an issue (also given your running support supps.)The only time you need to watch out for liver toxicity is if you plan on stacking any two methyl's together, which is a no-no.

not that farmilar with anavar, but it seems to be a light compound, mainly for strength/preservation, not mass. Trn would go good for a cutting stack or mass/strength cycle.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
mega trn at 12mg/day stacked with methoxy tst at 8-10mg a day is an awesome stack.
12mgs?! I wouldnt go recommending that dosage to anybody! From all the feedback ive gotten annd stuff ive read (not experienced, yet!) is that dosages range around 4-6mgs MAX. 6mgs tends to be the threshold for bad sides. Possibly 8mgs would be "doable" if your a larger guy and/or pulsing.

how were the sides on that stack? Ive heard tst is a good combo. EDIT: NM.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
12mgs?! I wouldnt go recommending that dosage to anybody! From all the feedback ive gotten annd stuff ive read (not experienced, yet!) is that dosages range around 4-6mgs MAX. 6mgs tends to be the threshold for bad sides. Possibly 8mgs would be "doable" if your a larger guy and/or pulsing.

how were the sides on that stack? Ive heard tst is a good combo. EDIT: NM.
sides
back pumps - not bad at all with the use of creatine for water retention.
dehydration - water and again creatine.
acne - actually acne turned into more of an issue with ingrown hairs, leaving behind slight scarring, but nothing bad.
aggression - im the nicest guy on the planet and it was safe to say I was definetley not the nicest guy on that high a dose, however if you mentally control the rage you dont turn green.
blood pressure - mass dosing hawthorn is key. 135/75/72pulse average, and I smoke!
lethargy - non existent. maybe after an intense workout id take a nap..
joints - only an issue toward the end of the cycle, starting making cracking and popping noises, thats where I stopped. Didnt wanna do something permanent.

bear in mind im also 6'7'' and 246lbs with about 8% body fat. So Im not a little guy either... I dont recco this dose unless people are well over 6'4'' and have substantial experience with phs.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^

how about shut down and libido? Ive heard it both ways with trn, either extreme wood or extreme lack there of.

how about hairloss/shedding?

you are definitely an exception, lol. you are 12" taller and 46+ lbs heaver than me!

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
^^

how about shut down and libido? Ive heard it both ways with trn, either extreme wood or extreme lack there of.

how about hairloss/shedding?

you are definitely an exception, lol. you are 12" taller and 46+ lbs heaver than me!
libido doesnt change on it ever for me. heh i dont really have that problem on any product, im forever 15. ;)

hairloss, again Ive taken sd at 30mg while running 90mg tren (9mg mtrn basically) and 600 mg bold all at the same time, I just dont shed. I think Im doomed to have hair forever.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mega-trn is not not methylated, its a 17b methoxy. Liver should not be an issue (also given your running support supps.)The only time you need to watch out for liver toxicity is if you plan on stacking any two methyl's together, which is a no-no.

not that farmilar with anavar, but it seems to be a light compound, mainly for strength/preservation, not mass. Trn would go good for a cutting stack or mass/strength cycle.
It is a methoxy bond nonetheless and harmful to your liver. I recommend liver support for EVERY cycle because EVERYTHING harms your liver and its wise to protect it.

As far as trenadrol goes, I have ran it, and I liked it quite a bit, my libido was great, but 9mgs was to much and 6mgs was just right. 5'10 225 at the time.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is good lbm gains and good strength but it is nothing like real tren. i would go with something like halodrol 50 over this especially for lbm gains

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is good lbm gains and good strength but it is nothing like real tren. i would go with something like halodrol 50 over this especially for lbm gains
Would be best to stack the two. And the effects of a ph vs an actual steroid is obviously lesser... Point being, if you want the effects of Trenbelone, RUN IT, if you want similar effects, run a ph oral knockoff.