Androgel

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Well I'll be coming off of a Finadrol cycle and just when I thought PCT was gonna suck, my doctor prescribes me Androgel!! I got my test levels checked and it came back at 317. Is this a good idea to add androgel in with pct??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No.

Anrdogel has a place, but not in post cycle therapy, if you start the gel, you will still be supressing and not recovering.

On a side note, your T levels were still up at 317 on a superdrol clone, thats pretty impressive to me, how long was your cycle, what dosage?

It has been my understading that by about day 10-15 real superdrol will shut you down, if you were 317 thats borderline minimum low normal, but not shutdown, maybe that clone isnt actually superdrol.

EDIT: taken from a testing website: The *normal* range for total testosterone is incredibly broad -- 250 to 1,200 nanograms (ng) per deciliter (dl). These numbers indicate whether there is adequate testosterone for normal sexual drive. If total level are in the "low normal" range, less than 400 ng/dl levels should be monitored

Last edited:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree - i wouldnt expect total T to be that high on-cycle. jerz - you got the blood drawn during the cycle?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
rub it all over your girls titties - to give her that nice defined jawline with some sweet 5 o'clock shadow

lol

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not high tho! Well how low is being shut down?
there is no consensus or clinical definition, but "shutdown" generally said to be below 5-10% of your natural production. you were only suppressed. how much? impossible to say because we dont have pre-cycle values for you. in any case, those values will return to normal after awhile.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its not high tho! Well how low is being shut down?
If you were ON cycle while you had your blood test as you wrote, and your T level was 317, then that is high, your body wasnt totally shut down, as I posted in my answer to you, the normal ranges the doc and labs use is from 250-1200, if you start messing with the gel, you will not return to normal, so dont even bother with pct. If you want to get yourself back to normal, do a good pct, in a couple of months, get your T levels checked again when you are totally clean and free from any drugs. If at that time its 317 again, THEN it would be time to decide on treatment.