Axis Labs Furazadrol

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
is this a wet or dry PH? is it a PH? what would be good to stack with this? what other PHs would be great to stack with this Tren/M-drol Phera? just looking around for my next cycle in about 2 months from now

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
is this a wet or dry PH? is it a PH? what would be good to stack with this? what other PHs would be great to stack with this Tren/M-drol Phera? just looking around for my next cycle in about 2 months from now
It is dry and Axis labs has a really good reputation for quality products. You can stack it with anything that is wet. Might be a good stack with Phera.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
It is dry and Axis labs has a really good reputation for quality products. You can stack it with anything that is wet. Might be a good stack with Phera.
YA i love there products the best man im using SMASH i think it is one of the best out ya i was thinkin bout runnin like PHER for like weeks 1-3 and than 3-6 on FURAZADROL with TREN throughout the 6weeks u know to wet it out than to dry it out at the end

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
YA i love there products the best man im using SMASH i think it is one of the best out ya i was thinkin bout runnin like PHER for like weeks 1-3 and than 3-6 on FURAZADROL with TREN throughout the 6weeks u know to wet it out than to dry it out at the end

I had some bad experiances with mega trn. I lost my libido for like 8 months.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a progestin based product from Generic Labz's first line of products. It was a clone of ALRI's short lived Methoxy TRN. Nobody really knows what it is and guys seem to either love it or hate it.

It's good for strength and cutting and is usually stacked since it's not methylated.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That (Trenadrol) was supposed to be a clone of the afforementioned TRN products...it's been debated both ways, especially after ALR came on here and said that it wasn't the same as the M-TRNs. Who knows though...

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. The post I replied to was deleted.

Last edited:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Thanks for the praise guys! Furazadrol is now officially available and you guys already hit the nail on the head, this is a dry compound and would make for a great stacker as well!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the praise guys! Furazadrol is now officially available and you guys already hit the nail on the head, this is a dry compound and would make for a great stacker as well!
It's good to see this at a more reasonable price AND doseage. Any word if there will be anything else released to stack this with? :twisted:

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
That (Trenadrol) was supposed to be a clone of the afforementioned TRN products...it's been debated both ways, especially after ALR came on here and said that it wasn't the same as the M-TRNs. Who knows though...

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. The post I replied to was deleted.

Trenadrol is a totally different compound.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
It's good to see this at a more reasonable price AND doseage. Any word if there will be anything else released to stack this with? :twisted:
This is the only PH we will have at least for now. However we do have some other goodies in the works :burg:. One stack that I've seen people are excited about is Furazadrol & 11-OXO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to hijack this this thread more than I already have, so please PM me your thoghts...unless you were saying TRN was different than Furaza...that I know, I was just answering somebody's question.

This is the only PH we will have at least for now. However we do have some other goodies in the works...One stack that I've seen people are excited about is Furazadrol & 11-OXO.
I never thought about that, but it sounds like it would get you very lean and strong w/minimal hepatoxicity. That's a beach stack if I've ever seen one.

Will you guys be going herbal or is it too early to say?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
This is the only PH we will have at least for now. However we do have some other goodies in the works :burg:. One stack that I've seen people are excited about is Furazadrol & 11-OXO.

it would have been good if you guys had of released it with a 90cap count but it's looking good anyway

i'm gonna order a couple of bottles

:cheers:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
The stacking options are nearly limitless, since Furazadrol doesn't cause as much of a strain on the liver. Personally, I'm looking forward to Original Halodrol + Furazadrol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The stacking options are nearly limitless, since Furazadrol doesn't cause as much of a strain on the liver. Personally, I'm looking forward to Original Halodrol + Furazadrol.

HA HA HA!!! I'm on this right now!!!:head: :head: Considering my diet is not qued in at all yet due to work constraints.......this is an outstanding stack thus far! I am almost on week 3, strength is definately up, getting leaner even though my diet sucks ass right now, and not doing any cardio, and I am getting vascular as hell, harder, and get an amazing pump with my very first set of warm up:dance: ! I am absolutely loving this stack right now! The only side effects I have noticed are...slight (and I do mean slight ) shedding, increased acne. That is absolutely it for bad sides. And oh yeah.... my libido is :eek: :jaw: :fool2: ! I am looking at every girl like:food: :food: !! LOL!! I had the chance to also use Apire 36 the other night........and well I murdered the girl friend:head: ! Said I was an animal! Don't know If I can do the Aspire again on this stack, cause I can't even walk around a lot in public, I have to sit a lot if you know what I mean:icon_lol: !! AWESOME, I LOVE IT!:dance:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
So then what the hell is it?

This is total horse****. Nobody can ever verify what the hell Kilosports was selling...

It's pathetic.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
HA HA HA!!! I'm on this right now!!!:head: :head: Considering my diet is not qued in at all yet due to work constraints.......this is an outstanding stack thus far! I am almost on week 3, strength is definately up, getting leaner even though my diet sucks ass right now, and not doing any cardio, and I am getting vascular as hell, harder, and get an amazing pump with my very first set of warm up:dance: ! I am absolutely loving this stack right now! The only side effects I have noticed are...slight (and I do mean slight ) shedding, increased acne. That is absolutely it for bad sides. And oh yeah.... my libido is :eek: :jaw: :fool2: ! I am looking at every girl like:food: :food: !! LOL!! I had the chance to also use Apire 36 the other night........and well I murdered the girl friend:head: ! Said I was an animal! Don't know If I can do the Aspire again on this stack, cause I can't even walk around a lot in public, I have to sit a lot if you know what I mean:icon_lol: !! AWESOME, I LOVE IT!:dance:

what are u stacked with?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Auggie, from the looks of it he is stacking it furazabol with the original halodrol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furzadrol is gonna be VERY VERY similar to to Prostanozol. It's essentially the same compound but trade the pyrazole with furazan.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone suggest Propadrol + Fruza over Halo + Furz?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
So then what the hell is it?

This is total horse****. Nobody can ever verify what the hell Kilosports was selling...

It's pathetic.
I was saying Kilosports Trenadrol is different then Trenaplex.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I was saying Kilosports Trenadrol is different then Trenaplex.

OK, nobody still seems to have any clue if Trenadrol is EXACTLY the same as Mega-TRN. ALR really stirred some stuff with those comments. The sad thing is, we dont know if its legit or if its just him slamming his competitors. In this industry, it seems you can hardly take anyones word anymore.

cromwell

Awards
I am interested in furazadrol....ok, so it does'nt aromatize, which structurally I believe..what about shutdown? Would you recommend a "real"pct with it...it does look tasty!

cromwell

Awards
That is actually EXACTLY what i have decided upon, but I have to run a Halo clone....I let you know. Also (thank you Jesus) I may be able to run a original oral..ahem instead..... considering options

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm on the same stack, and yes everything you've listed here is the truth word for word LOL :D
My only cardio sessions are with the gf too :twisted:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just revisiting this for a sec, what is shutdown like on Furazadrol ? I'm kind of resistant to risk my aged, alchohol soaked liver on methyls but I could use some nice lean gains too :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just revisiting this for a sec, what is shutdown like on Furazadrol ? I'm kind of resistant to risk my aged, alchohol soaked liver on methyls but I could use some nice lean gains too :)
Gains aren't gonna come as huge or as quickly as other compounds as this will be a fairly mild compound for ya, but they're also gonna be a lot more maintainable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gains aren't gonna come as huge or as quickly as other compounds as this will be a fairly mild compound for ya, but they're also gonna be a lot more maintainable.
Still requires a SERM tho? I suppose anything that really works would, given the bodily mechanisms used.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still requires a SERM tho? I suppose anything that really works would, given the bodily mechanisms used.

Yes, still requires a type of PCT, whether it be a serm, or ATD, or the likes out there used for PCT.

Puerto Rico

Awards
what was ur furaz & halo cycle,looked like

spiderman7

Awards
Which one

Which one increases your libido Fur or Halo? Looking for a solo run of Fur. Is the recovery long and hard like Superdrol or better?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
And what do you think about Furazadrol+Oxyguno or Furazadrol+SuperDrolNG ??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on Fura now at 100mg stacked with MDrol at 20mg. So far (still in 1st week) liking the feelings.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Havent been following the boards as much lately. Whats the general consensus on Axis Labs Furazadrol?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havent been following the boards as much lately. Whats the general consensus on Axis Labs Furazadrol?
it's the shiz and if you haven't tried it you're not kewl enough to post about it! hahaha jk

seriously, it's another o-a clone and seems to be gettin a rave review.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
it's the shiz and if you haven't tried it you're not kewl enough to post about it! hahaha jk

seriously, it's another o-a clone and seems to be gettin a rave review.
Are there any threads with anyone doing blood work or anything? We were all hoping this would be easier on the lipids and also liver than some of the other choices. Obviously its not a superdrol or a pp but for a milder, healthier choice I think it sounds pretty good.

The thing is stuff doesnt always turn out in the real world like it should on paper.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there any threads with anyone doing blood work or anything? We were all hoping this would be easier on the lipids and also liver than some of the other choices. Obviously its not a superdrol or a pp but for a milder, healthier choice I think it sounds pretty good.

The thing is stuff doesnt always turn out in the real world like it should on paper.
research orastan-a... like I said it's a CLONE

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Right im aware...

Just wondered if this brand was turning out ok.
There's no bloodwork available AFAIK. People seem to be using it as a stacking partner will most everything. The only negative review I've seen, has been with it stacked with 1,4AD.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
There's no bloodwork available AFAIK. People seem to be using it as a stacking partner will most everything. The only negative review I've seen, has been with it stacked with 1,4AD.
Ya see I would only buy/use it with the intention of using it alone. Stacking it with something negates 2 of its most unique properties. Its (alleged) milder effects on lipids and less stress on the liver (non methyl). If you stack it with something it sort of defeats the purpose imo. There are so many other options that are more robust.

I guess im asking how it is alone at about 100mg/day. 50mg seems a bit low considering its properties...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ya see I would only buy/use it with the intention of using it alone. Stacking it with something negates 2 of its most unique properties. Its (alleged) milder effects on lipids and less stress on the liver (non methyl). If you stack it with something it sort of defeats the purpose imo. There are so many other options that are more robust.

I guess im asking how it is alone at about 100mg/day. 50mg seems a bit low considering its properties...
There's several logs elsewhere, but none of them are true solo logs. If using alone, 200mg might be the sweet spot considering what it is.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's several logs elsewhere, but none of them are true solo logs. If using alone, 200mg might be the sweet spot considering what it is.
I have seen solo runs at 200 with reported drops in bf and maintenance of strength... I think you may be right.. 200 sounds about right.

scragglebum

Awards
why wouldyou stack furazadrol and 11 0x0 isnt 110x0 all natural?