N00b cycle

e123low

Awards
I know I know, you folks are getting sick of these but after many inner dialogues and late nights of reading, I'm ready for my first cycle come the beginning of Fall.

It's pretty strange. I have quite a bit of knowledge concerning the compounds, physiologic effects, potential sides, etc., but know nothing about injection procedure, storage, availability and pricing.

Can you guys tell me what I might expect to spend on something like this:

Week 1-12 Test E at 200mg every 3rd day
Week 14 and 15 Nolva at 40mg per day
Week 16 and 17 Nolva at 20mg per day
=HUGENESS :)

I know some of you will probably have a problem with injecting a long ester every 3rd day, but here is my logic:

While poking every 3rd day instead of the standard twice a week protocol, over the 12 weeks i will have injected 200mgs 28 times to total 5600mg, which is 800mg more than would be injected given the typical Tuesday Friday(twice a week) routine. Shooting twice a week at 500mg would put a person at 6g. So, I think every third day at 200 is a happy medium between the two.

Thoughts?

Okay, on to the origional question. Is it hard to find 200mg vials? I can find 250's around the city/campus, but no 200s. I'm sure if it came down to it, the 250s would suffice, but I'd rather keep as much guess work(measurements) out of the equation as possible. I'm a bit iffy about searching around online as I dont even know where to start and dont want to raise any flags.

Also, I've read and read multiple sources on injection procedure, but it all still makes me a bit nervous. I dont really like those prickly little things to begin with. I guess the first time for everyone is a bit nerve wracking, no?

Thanks for the help.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
250 twice a week should be plenty... the difference between that and 200 mg every 3rd day I don't think would be noticiable enough to be worth the aggravation, considering it comes in 250ml vials.

However, two facts I should make you aware of:

1.) I am an idiot
2.) I have never run a cycle.

So, my advice is probably worthless, but that's just what I've picked up from my research as I am looking into a similar cycle. Also everyone here seems to have a strong pref for Toremifine for PCT. Cant really tell you one way or the other about it.

e123low

Awards
True, Toremifine would be choice given it's availability around my parts. I just don't know enough people around here to start being picky. My options are limited to the 'popular' substances, i.e. bread and butter, clomid, nolva, etc.

I suppose along the line I may bite the bullet and order something online. But for now, this is merely prep/investigative work for possible future conquests.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with philabowl about 250mg's twice per week for a total of 500. I am currently on that same cycle (also my 1st injectable cycle), I did jumpstart it with 50 mg's of Anadrol per day for weeks 1-4, currently going into the 4th, because I had some experience with orals in the past. as for post cycle therapy, nolva alone won't do the trick. I'd get ahold of some HCG as well, nolva will only block estrogen, it won't kickstart your testes after the cycle. The second your 1st injection of test hits your bloodstream, your natural test production shuts off. If you want to keep your gains, you need to boost your natural test levels back up after your cycle. My 2cents

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Also about the nervousness of pinning, don't start until you're absolutely ready. Granted you'll still have some jitters at 1st, but just make sure you are ready before you stick yourself for the 1st time. www.spotinjections.com was helpful for me

e123low

Awards
Thanks Freqfly.

I've been reading more and more logs with people using HCG. Has this been proven to work as claimed? Is this the turning of a new leaf in terms of how we look at cycles?

Let me read a bit more on this and I'm sure I'll have some more questions.

Thanks.