I force Bold has doubled the dose!!
- 06-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I force Bold has doubled the dose!!
iForce has increased the dosage of Bold! We listened to your requests and now have a double dose of the best prohormone on the market!
1,4 AD BOLD 200 200 characteristics:
• Direct precursor to Boldenone 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol (Equipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone undecylenate).
• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is the dione form of Boldenone. Activated in the body by the widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.
• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 displays a high level of oral bioavailability.
• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.
• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is very low in estrogen aromatization.
• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 promotes very stable lean muscle gains.
Is it worth buying now guys?
- 06-04-2007, 01:13 PM
i think it will be great. i heard the old one had to be double dosed to get the effects of it so this is much better to for the money
- 06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
I've never tried this compound (I haven't tried many ph's). But from what I hear, This sounds GREAT!
Has the price doubled as well?
edit: lol- I suppose I could just get off my lazy a$$ and check for myself :P
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
06-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Anybody have any personal experience with bold??
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
for all my *****ing though, it is a great product, I have used bold to a faretheewell and will continue to especially now that its available in larger doses. However, I think there need to be more companies coming out with methyl bold standalone products. It would allow for 100mg to be a substantial dose..
Something like a M1,4ADione not a M1,4ADDiol if thats at all possible...
06-05-2007, 01:05 AM
M1,4ADD was some pretty obnoxious stuff when it was around...mega-bloat pills.
06-05-2007, 08:02 AM
is there a price tag and pill count yet?
06-05-2007, 11:09 AM
The website says 60 pills and I have seen it for sale @ two places $47.99 - $49.99.
Last edited by stxnas; 06-05-2007 at 11:46 AM.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
06-05-2007, 11:25 AM
$100 for 30days @ 800mg ed.....worth it?
06-05-2007, 11:26 AM
i think id use the real stuff, maybe a transdermal bold base!
06-05-2007, 11:48 AM
06-05-2007, 12:40 PM
the bottles I got from a different brand are 300mg for around $40. it was a while back. they were too high priced in my opinion. I'd like to see the bulk powder. 1200 to 1500 is what it takes for me to notice anything.
06-05-2007, 04:53 PM
i'm sure that i-force could afford to up the cap count to 90caps at least
i believe that an affordable non methyl substance like this can be made affordable and give a decent 4 week cycle for $44.95 even running it at 400-800mg per day for at least 30 days.
just a thought anyway
06-05-2007, 07:33 PM
06-05-2007, 08:53 PM
it may decrease their unit price margin but i believe that they would sell a lot more units overall therefore gaining more in the long term
as it stands now buying 2 units for a half decent cycle is not cost effective considering the other options.
not knocking i-force at all, i'm just calling it as a consumer who hands over the hard earned $$$ so i need the best result for my $$$
06-05-2007, 09:28 PM
The price would have to come WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the hell down on this stuff for me to buy it.
Not remotely economic.
06-06-2007, 06:38 AM
I force kiss my ass! Just because they are the only ones putting out this product theyve been tryin to sucker us with their monopoly of 1,4 ad. Maybe they think 200-400mg will be super effective. cmon! but they still make their $$$ so why should they care? okay im done now
06-06-2007, 09:27 AM
06-06-2007, 10:49 AM
06-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jasen in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:19 AM
- By jeep69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2004, 04:22 AM
- By SethL in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2004, 02:31 PM
- By Jarconis in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2002, 07:37 PM