I force Bold has doubled the dose!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
iForce has increased the dosage of Bold! We listened to your requests and now have a double dose of the best prohormone on the market!

1,4 AD BOLD 200 200 characteristics:
• Direct precursor to Boldenone 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol (Equipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone undecylenate).

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is the dione form of Boldenone. Activated in the body by the widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 displays a high level of oral bioavailability.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is very low in estrogen aromatization.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 promotes very stable lean muscle gains.

Is it worth buying now guys?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i think it will be great. i heard the old one had to be double dosed to get the effects of it so this is much better to for the money

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried this compound (I haven't tried many ph's). But from what I hear, This sounds GREAT!

Has the price doubled as well?

edit: lol- I suppose I could just get off my lazy a$$ and check for myself :p

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
iForce has increased the dosage of Bold! We listened to your requests and now have a double dose of the best prohormone on the market!

1,4 AD BOLD 200 200 characteristics:
• Direct precursor to Boldenone 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol (Equipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone undecylenate).

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is the dione form of Boldenone. Activated in the body by the widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 displays a high level of oral bioavailability.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 is very low in estrogen aromatization.

• 1,4 AD BOLD 200 promotes very stable lean muscle gains.

Is it worth buying now guys?
how much $$$ is it going for?

can it compete with havoc for price/results?

u still going to need probably 2 bottles do get a decent cycle with it's 60cap count unless you up'ed the count to 90 as i see it's still only 60.

:cheers:

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Anybody have any personal experience with bold??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
400-800mg per day for at least 30 days.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
400-800mg per day for at least 30 days.
highly bioavailable? how!?? lol you have to take 600mg minimum daily.... however i do applaud i force for making it in 200mg pills, though I think 300mg pills make a little more sense.. unfortunatley there would need to be 90 pills per bottle and the price would have to be about 40 bucks a bottle to enable people to logistically run 8 week cycles of it without breaking the bank.

for all my *****ing though, it is a great product, I have used bold to a faretheewell and will continue to especially now that its available in larger doses. However, I think there need to be more companies coming out with methyl bold standalone products. It would allow for 100mg to be a substantial dose..
Something like a M1,4ADione not a M1,4ADDiol if thats at all possible...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD was some pretty obnoxious stuff when it was around...mega-bloat pills.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The website says 60 pills and I have seen it for sale @ two places $47.99 - $49.99.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think id use the real stuff, maybe a transdermal bold base!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think id use the real stuff, maybe a transdermal bold base!
mmmm....that stuff's like superman juice. i still have part of a bottle to use someday. if my arm and shoulder veins had mouths, they would be screaming for it 24/7 :rant:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the bottles I got from a different brand are 300mg for around $40. it was a while back. they were too high priced in my opinion. I'd like to see the bulk powder. 1200 to 1500 is what it takes for me to notice anything.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure that i-force could afford to up the cap count to 90caps at least

i believe that an affordable non methyl substance like this can be made affordable and give a decent 4 week cycle for $44.95 even running it at 400-800mg per day for at least 30 days.

just a thought anyway:think:

phrost

Awards
i'm sure that i-force could afford to up the cap count to 90caps at least

i believe that an affordable non methyl substance like this can be made affordable and give a decent 4 week cycle for $44.95 even running it at 400-800mg per day for at least 30 days.

just a thought anyway:think:
Ya I wish they would increase the cap count cause this will only last 20 days at 600mg, so you will still have to buy 2 bottles.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Ya I wish they would increase the cap count cause this will only last 20 days at 600mg, so you will still have to buy 2 bottles.
personally i think that they'd get a lot more units sold if they offered a decent "cycle" in one bottle like havoc/epi

it may decrease their unit price margin but i believe that they would sell a lot more units overall therefore gaining more in the long term

as it stands now buying 2 units for a half decent cycle is not cost effective considering the other options.

not knocking i-force at all, i'm just calling it as a consumer who hands over the hard earned $$$ so i need the best result for my $$$

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The price would have to come WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the hell down on this stuff for me to buy it.

Not remotely economic.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I force kiss my ass! Just because they are the only ones putting out this product theyve been tryin to sucker us with their monopoly of 1,4 ad. Maybe they think 200-400mg will be super effective. cmon! but they still make their $$$ so why should they care? okay im done now :D

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I force kiss my ass! Just because they are the only ones putting out this product theyve been tryin to sucker us with their monopoly of 1,4 ad. Maybe they think 200-400mg will be super effective. cmon! but they still make their $$$ so why should they care? okay im done now :D
monopoly? suckering us? please. it's capitalism. love it or leave it. you want it cheaper? call China and cap some yourself.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
monopoly? suckering us? please. it's capitalism. love it or leave it. you want it cheaper? call China and cap some yourself.
Do you happen to have China's Phone number handy?:lol:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you happen to have China's Phone number handy?:lol:
if i wanted 1,4ad powder i could have it here in a week. but things are so fcuked in China right now it isnt even worth the risk (yes, even for a legal product - interception is possible and it'd be months before they cleared you, and you'd be on their watch list forever)