East coast supplement source?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know of a good spot for things like protein powder/supplements/etc. etc. that will deliver to east coast within a day or two?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet? ever heard of them?

You can't beat thier prices and I get my stuff within 3 days. It is shipped the same day as you order.

I mean you can't beat these guys.

I'm right outside Philly, btw.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of them. Got a link?

My name, despite long standing public opinion, has nothing to do with the city of Filthydelphia :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, PhilABowl

Do yourself a favor an get a clue on what sort of board you are posting on. This board is a sponsor supported message board. We have supplement retailers and designers who pay to advertise here as well as having banner links on just about every page you open. Please refrain from posting your previous supplement retailer sights as this is really inconsiderate to those who support this board.

Seriously, you have 130posts and you don't know this yet?

Thanks a bunch :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Number 1, Thats not very nice, Philly is a great city and I was only stating that becuase I too am on the east coast.

Number 2, they are the frickin supplement store that sponsors the board you are posting on.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Hey, PhilABowl

Do yourself a favor an get a clue on what sort of board you are posting on. This board is a sponsor supported message board. We have supplement retailers and designers who pay to advertise here as well as having banner links on just about every page you open. Please refrain from posting your previous supplement retailer sights as this is really inconsiderate to those who support this board.

Seriously, you have 130posts and you don't know this yet?

Thanks a bunch :)

Had no idea, sorry. All I was looking for was a source with good prices and good delivery times to the east coast.

Nutraplanet.com looks nice, and has a good variety of stuff. I'd honestly order just to support the board, but they are about 15% overpriced compared to what I'm using now.

I honestly don't even SEE advertising any more - I have programmed my brain to specifically ignore any product or website advertised anywhere - I come to a site to read the contents of a site - not advertisements :) I also don't watch network TV for the same reason.

My bad if I stepped on any toes.

However, I think the level of insult you went to was kind of unnecessary.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Had no idea, sorry. All I was looking for was a source with good prices and good delivery times to the east coast.

Nutraplanet.com looks nice, and has a good variety of stuff. I'd honestly order just to support the board, but they are about 15% overpriced compared to what I'm using now.

I honestly don't even SEE advertising any more - I have programmed my brain to specifically ignore any product or website advertised anywhere - I come to a site to read the contents of a site - not advertisements :) I also don't watch network TV for the same reason.

My bad if I stepped on any toes.

However, I think the level of insult you went to was kind of unnecessary.
Bfiddy can be a spicey number at times. Lucky he didnt do his trademarked donkey punch on ya though!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It's part of the board rules, isn't it?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry but my sarcasm and rapier wit are tools I have developed in my attempt to cover my deep seated insecurities and inferiority issues. But I am sure you can see right through that already. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
One donkey punch, and I listen goooood!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
phil a bowl is extremely un-knowledgable for the amount of post's and rep points he has, i noticed this on an earlier thread.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
phil a bowl is extremely un-knowledgable for the amount of post's and rep points he has, i noticed this on an earlier thread.
That's just because I rejected your sexual advances and made fun of your back alley tattoo job :)

I'm extremely un-knowledgable, which incidentally isn't a word, regardless of my number of posts and rep points.

What, pray tell, did you add in the way of knowledge to this thread? Oh snap! Nothing!

So lets all let this thread die. I didn't know this was supported by one specific supplements supplier, or I never would have posted this thread. My bad. I read the rules, and all the FAQs before posting here, and it was nowhere in there, and I just managed not to notice somehow.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
WTF...B...Is this like a black hole or something?...

Haha...I agree, no harm no foul. and Nutra's customer service will make up for any cost they might be above another retailer. But I really have trouble finding cheaper prices.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes it all isn't about knowledge as much as it is about intent and being helpful. I enjoyed his recipe thread. I have rep and I forget to breath sometimes :)

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
That's just because I rejected your sexual advances and made fun of your back alley tattoo job :)

I'm extremely un-knowledgable, which incidentally isn't a word, regardless of my number of posts and rep points.

What, pray tell, did you add in the way of knowledge to this thread? Oh snap! Nothing!

So lets all let this thread die. I didn't know this was supported by one specific supplements supplier, or I never would have posted this thread. My bad. I read the rules, and all the FAQs before posting here, and it was nowhere in there, and I just managed not to notice somehow.
hahaha, why u always picking on my tattoo, lol. It is very nice and well done, u just got to see it up close.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Number 1, Thats not very nice, Philly is a great city and I was only stating that becuase I too am on the east coast.

Number 2, they are the frickin supplement store that sponsors the board you are posting on.
Philly is great, lots of trouble to get in to!!
:cheers:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I should rephrase - open stretches of highway and tall bridges, specifically the ones from around philly, give me panic attacks :)