deca w/ ph

CHADG5

Awards
I am going to get into my deca shorty because of bad joints. I am new to PH'S. Could anyone give me an idea of which ones would work with my AS the best.

thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4AD may be of some use, since deca will shut you down pretty hard.. Go for 1200mg. oral everyday, or about the same in a transdermal..

CHADG5

Awards
WHAT BRAND WOULD YOU RECOMEND AS FAR AS 4AD? MY JOB DOES NOT ALLOW BE TO DO TRANSDERMALS.

THANKS

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do 4-AD orals I'd use Ergopharm's Androdiol Select, it's 300 mg. per capsule I believe, plus Ergopharm has a good reputation. Maybe someone else who has taken oral 4-AD may know of something better.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Iron Warrior
If I were to do 4-AD orals I'd use Ergopharm's Androdiol Select, it's 300 mg. per capsule I believe, plus Ergopharm has a good reputation. Maybe someone else who has taken oral 4-AD may know of something better.
I was about to mention this, thanks! :)

I've used Androdiol Select 300 by Ergopharm plenty of times, very good oral product.. Yes, the caps are 300mg each, so you can easily figure how many a day you'll need.. If possible, try to find a site that still carries the old 120 cap bottles.. A friend who owns a shop here in Ma. still carries those bottles, they look old but don't expire for another 2 years..

What's your line of work, if you don't mind my asking?

CHADG5

Awards
Real Estate. I have been reading the advantages of one+, home brews, ect. I just don't think my clients would understand during the middle of me showing them a house and I pull out a bottle and start squirting it all over myself. Don't think I would be selling to many homes!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Apply it before work and after work (12 hours apart) they'd have no clue.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Real Estate. I have been reading the advantages of one+, home brews, ect. I just don't think my clients would understand during the middle of me showing them a house and I pull out a bottle and start squirting it all over myself. Don't think I would be selling to many homes!
No offense, but by this quote I have a hard time believing Chad can sell any homes at all.

Maybe I'm just an a-hole.