Your Thoughts please...

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
I am considering the following:

500-600mg test per week (would be prop in EO as carrier)

Injections on Monday Wednesday and Friday.
Workouts 4 day split on Monday/Tuesday Thursday/Friday.

I am considering running it 16 weeks. Do you think that's too long?

Any with good knowledge of test.prop. can you tell me if it is liver or kidney stressful. I know it's not a methylated compound but don't know if it's still a little bit stressful on the liver.

I have done tren/test cyp/prop (starting off) cycles in the past but it's been over 2 years. So, I was thinking about running a more reasonable dose than over a gram a week that I ran before.

What do you think?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd say 3 days between a shot of a short ester like prop isnt smart. you could get away with sustanon E3D, but not prop (i know the other days its EOD, but still)

you didnt like test cyp as much? you could do your own blend, yknow, with maybe 100mg of cyp in each of those 3 shots and a lower Tprop dose, if that dosing schedule is written in stone.

i like your new approach though - after 2 years off, come back with a low-dose single compound. that makes good sense to me. plenty of room to build on it in future cycles.

also, there may be some truth to what's said about the EO carrier causing an injection depot to last longer than regular oil. i'd look into it.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
i'd say 3 days between a shot of a short ester like prop isnt smart. you could get away with sustanon E3D, but not prop (i know the other days its EOD, but still)
i like your new approach though - after 2 years off, come back with a low-dose single compound. that makes good sense to me. plenty of room to build on it in future cycles.
Ok, I guess EOD injections then...

I went with the idea of low dosing after I read a thread on it how "Noob's" should start out this way if they haven't done a cycle before. Also, since I haven't been On in two years I figured my receptors are as if I had not done a cycle. It's not like receptors go out and stay out.

I guess my only concern is running it for 16 weeks. Do you think that's overkill?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not like receptors go out and stay out.

I guess my only concern is running it for 16 weeks. Do you think that's overkill?
receptor theory has come a long way. generally it's agreed upon that receptors dont actually "fry" (downregulate), but they do saturate, especially with prolactin, estrogen and androgens for long periods (i am by no means an expert!)

16 weeks is fine...i personally hit a wall beyond that exact duration, but everyone is different. as long as you're still gaining, press on, IMO. EOD shots for 4 months may get a little old, though, depending on how painful your prop is.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
amount

how many mgs of prop are you injecting EOD?
Probably 1cc which will be 150mg

the carrier will be ethyl oleate rather than oil, I'm going to go 5% BA, 15% BB

the ethyl oleate (according to most who have used this) is supposed to make this very painless, I'm also using 25gauge pins this time instead of 23 since the solution is thinner and only 1cc vs. 2cc in the past so that should reduce the pain more.

Last edited:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Probably 1cc which will be 150mg

the carrier will be ethyl oleate rather than oil, I'm going to go 5% BA, 15% BB

the ethyl oleate (according to most who have used this) is supposed to make this very painless, I'm also using 25gauge pins this time instead of 23 since the solution is thinner and only 1cc vs. 2cc in the past so that should reduce the pain more.
i've used a few EO-based props...some were painless, some werent. i've also used non-EO pharmaceutical prop and that was painless...anyway, i wouldnt 100% count on yours not giving some soreness. it's just so hard to predict these things. but the smaller 1cc shots will def help...but doesnt that make it only 100mg EOD aka 350mg/week? that's a pretty low dose.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why wouldnt you just use a long estered testosterone?

far less pinning (less scar tissue), less frequent injections, less painful injections, and easier to use for long periods of time.

then again it appears youre making the prop yourself. obviously a bit cheaper than getting your hands on enanthate or cypionate.

personally id never use a short ester for over 8 weeks. ouchhh