phera pulse help!!!!

vlad878

Awards
hey guys im wondering how many weeks should my pulse cycle last and wut dosage should i use and im thinkin of doin a EOD pulse

vlad878

Awards
i started my pulse cycle today im doin 30mg's of pheraplex every other day for 4 week i hope dis works wish me luck

vlad878

Awards
its my 3rd day of my pulse cycle i had sum back pumps for the last 3 days at random times are there any supps i can take to make the back pumps go away i have taurine/pottasiam will that work to reduce the pumps?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yeah take some taurine it took mine away(well made them bearable). let me know how this cycle goes for you

vlad878

Awards
4th day had a good workout but i keep forgettin to work my traps when i do shoulder/back

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
U are already having back pumps? Is this a log now? If so best of luck.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
its my 3rd day of my pulse cycle i had sum back pumps for the last 3 days at random times are there any supps i can take to make the back pumps go away i have taurine/pottasiam will that work to reduce the pumps?
Yeah, does seem a little quick for back pumps to start. Are you taking anything else? Clen?

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
first pp run? def very quick for bp's, i never had any up to 40mgs on a regular run.

The reason this might have happeend is your inital start dosage could be too high. I would knock it down to atleast 20 for the first week and see how things go. You have all the time in the world to increase the dosage, esp with a pulse run.

Just a suggestion...

vlad878

Awards
day 6 no more back pumps it was prolly from jumpin on such a high dose right away well things are goin good bench shot up 10lbs and i got that on feelin and keep flexing my arms every chance i get to in the mirror lol

vlad878

Awards
first pp run? def very quick for bp's, i never had any up to 40mgs on a regular run.

The reason this might have happeend is your inital start dosage could be too high. I would knock it down to atleast 20 for the first week and see how things go. You have all the time in the world to increase the dosage, esp with a pulse run.

Just a suggestion...
its my 2nd pp run last pp run in june last yr about this same time

vlad878

Awards
day 7 things just keep gettin better had a swoll ass pump on my arms workout the pump was over an inch and i couldnt stop flexin in the bathroom before my shower cuz da pump looked huge

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Vlad...glad to here things are going well, pumps are always good with phera.

If your going to take the time to do a log, you should really just start another thread with the correct title, cycle and pct protocol, stats, etc, etc. It would get much more attention and save people from chiming in with silly questions.

vlad878

Awards
day 8 off day just chillin eatin less carbs and protein

vlad878

Awards
day 9 i crushed my pr for seated military press did 3 reps of it

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i am doing a superdrol pulse right now but i am not getting the strength increase the are coming up but very very slow.

vlad878

Awards
day 11 yay im still alive lol bounce back on no dose days is good

vlad878

Awards
day 12 had an awesome arm workout went food shoppin bought a ****load of tuna eggs milk n other ****

vlad878

Awards
day 13 back pumps were killin me after millitarypresses and deadlifts today so i skipped rows and went home

hey guys i gotta question i have a 4day on 1 off training split do u think i should change it to 6 on 1 off to take advantage of this pusling cycle???

vlad878

Awards
day 14 i did squats today man it felt like i was gonna break my hip it started hurting like at the end of every set when i rerack the weights wtf

That One Guy

Awards
good job man, keep hammerin out those gains...sucks that you are gettin back pumps. hows the endurance?

MrZ

Awards
Im planning on doin the same pulse your doin in a few weeks. What dose are you running? Support supps? Any minor PCT planned? Keep up the good work!!

/Z

vlad878

Awards
Im planning on doin the same pulse your doin in a few weeks. What dose are you running? Support supps? Any minor post cycle therapy planned? Keep up the good work!!

/Z
im running 30mgs of pheraplex every other day i take 20 mgs 30 mins preworkout then i take 10 mg after my workout

vlad878

Awards
day 17 good arm workout my stomache started hurtin like hell when i was doin tricept pushdowns i think i might of pulled a muscle there in the upper abs

vlad878

Awards
day 18 i couldnt deadlift for sh1t backpumps hurt like hell on deads only did 5 sets of 365x8 because they were so unbearable but im up another 6 lbs on the scale

vlad878

Awards
day 21 bad news for the second time this year ive got Multiple Sclerosis when on a cycle this is gettin dumb but im gonna wait it out till my whole cycle is over even though my right side of body is partly numb dis is gonna suck after this cycle havin to get treated to make the numbness go away with all those iv's

JonK

Awards
day 21 bad news for the second time this year ive got Multiple Sclerosis when on a cycle this is gettin dumb but im gonna wait it out till my whole cycle is over even though my right side of body is partly numb dis is gonna suck after this cycle havin to get treated to make the numbness go away with all those iv's
Wait, you have MS? Why are you messing around with your hormones when you have a serious problem like that?

vlad878

Awards
Wait, you have MS? Why are you messing around with your hormones when you have a serious problem like that?
well i dont actually have it yearround but like 6 months ago i got it on a cycle of sd its no biggie just my right leg and stomache are partly numb it will only take 5 days to fix then in a couple of months ill prolly get it agian

vlad878

Awards
day 23 my ms is slowly goin away did deads and military presses i did my old 1 rep max 3 times

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
well i dont actually have it yearround but like 6 months ago i got it on a cycle of superdrol its no biggie just my right leg and stomache are partly numb it will only take 5 days to fix then in a couple of months ill prolly get it agian
Does your doctor know about this? That could be a VERY serious issue.

vlad878

Awards
yes he dose he told me that sumhow my ph use keeps setting off my ms but he said for me to wait till my cycle is over then come in and get treated sumtime this week at a infusion center

vlad878

Awards
thanx for caring though ms can be a serious problem but thease days u can pretty much just take the meds and it will go away

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
thanx for caring though ms can be a serious problem but thease days u can pretty much just take the meds and it will go away
There's no cure for MS. Perhaps you mean at the early stages? Later on life becomes hell. I had an uncle who was a quadriplegic from MS. A friend's dad has it and I've watched him deteriorate over the past 10 years or so.

When I was in elementary school I did the MS read-a-thon every year to raise money. I always came in first or 2nd in my school :)

vlad878

Awards
idk dude but i think this is gonna prolly be my last ph cycle ever cuz i dont wanna worsen my ms but idk ill see wut my doc has to say bout me juicing well this week i gotta go and get tested from a nuerologist then get medicated tomorrow hope it goes well and it goes away for good

and i am ending my cycle today with 14+lbs and goin to get tested tomorrow