- 06-26-2003, 04:05 PM
- 06-26-2003, 06:26 PM
Yes its kindof strange that liqua-solutions (supposedly run by the same company) has it more expensive ($75 vs $55 for LR). Problem with liquid products is you can't be certain of the potency.
- 06-26-2003, 10:00 PM
That's what is making me wonder about it's quality.
06-26-2003, 10:21 PM
There is no reason for any company to underdose products, raw materials are very cheap and they are making huge profits. Trust me
Similar Forum Threads
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2003, 11:03 AM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:39 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:28 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:16 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:43 PM