Chemists needed...calling all chemists!

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of back and forth as to whether or not these products are all the same or not, so I'm appealling to the chemists on the board to clear this up for us.

the nomenclatures vary, if only somewhat:

Oxyguno
5a0androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Furazadrol
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

WinZtrol
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

Alright guys, what's the verdict, are they the same or not? Also, Any ideas as to which would be most effective?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm far from a chemist, but the first two are the same, I believe, even though you called the first one Oxyguno instead of Furaguno, but the last one is not.

Here's a quote from Bill Llewllyn about the difference between Winstrol and Furazabol, which looks to be the difference between the first two and WinZtrol:

Both Furazabol and Winstrol are modified Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) molecules; the former possesses a furazan group and the latter a pyrazole group.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm far from a chemist, but the first two are the same, I believe, even though you called the first one Oxyguno instead of Furaguno, but the last one is not.

Here's a quote from Bill Llewllyn about the difference between Winstrol and Furazabol, which looks to be the difference between the first two and WinZtrol:
thanks for the input, rpenn. we're off to a decent start.

however, furaguno and oxyguno are not the same compound. furaguno and furazadrol are the same, save the dosage of each (33mg and 50mg, respectively). if I'm not mistaken, oxyguno and orestan-a are the same compound, but that still doesn't answer the question.

asuming i'm right on that last bit, we have oxyguno/orestan-a sharing nomenclature, furazadrol/furaguno sharing, and winztrol (aka mega zol, prostanazol, and the list goes on...).

sooo....where does that leave us? the "fur" set vary from the "zol/ztrol" group, but what about the oxy's...and which is most effective?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's Furaguno, Furazadrol, and Orastan-A which share the same compound. Oxyguno is a completely different one. I believe you just mislabeled the compound that's in Furaguno as "Oxyguno" in your first post.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
furaguno=furazabol

winztrol=diffrent

and i agree with rpen and you mislabeling furaguno with oxyguno in your first post. oxyguno is different all together.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's Furaguno, Furazadrol, and Orastan-A which share the same compound. Oxyguno is a completely different one. I believe you just mislabeled the compound that's in Furaguno as "Oxyguno" in your first post.
aha! good point, man. if you happen to be able to post the right nomenclatures, please do. my computer's been out for days and i'm doing this via blackberry...which is to say, not easy.

alright, so where does oxyguno fit into all this? and again, if we get anyone in here with opinions on effectiveness, that would be great.

L

lazerss9

Awards
Im not positive about this, but if
Oxyguno
Furazadrol
are typed correctly, the second one is different since it has that ether group on the end. dont quote me on this tho.... thats just my experience with organic chemistry...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno= 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione

Furaguno/Orastan-A/Furazadrol=
or

However, I'm not sure how the ether contributes to the compound. As for opinions on either of them, I can't help you there.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno= 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione

Furaguno/Orastan-A/Furazadrol=
or

However, I'm not sure how the ether contributes to the compound. As for opinions on either of them, I can't help you there.
Having an ether I would think would be quite similar to having a methyl group attached. A methyl group is a -CH3 replacing a Hydrogen where an Ether would be an Oxygen replacing the Hydrogen, then something else is bonded to the oxygen as it needs two bonds.
Methyl -CH3.
Methyl Ether -OCH3 (also a Methoxy group, think Methoxy Tren)
A pyran is a six membered ring with 5 Carbons and 1 Oxygen. A Furan A Furan is a 5 membered ring with 4 Carbons and 1 Oxygen.
That I am all sure of.
I believe that a Furazan is a five membered ring with 4 Carbons and 1 Nitrogen. Not completely sure though. According to that a Pyrazan(and maybe a pyrazole) would be a 6 membered ring with 5 Carbons and 1 Nitrogen. Someone may want to check on that though.
If there is a difference b/w
or
than off of the 17th carbon one would have a pyran alcohol attached and the other would have a pyran alcohol attached by an oxygen. I believe they are the same though just slightly differently named and the pyran alcohol kicked off its hydrogen and attached at its own oxygen. Just speculation though in the last paragraph.

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
furaguno=furazadrol=orastan-A == non methyl "winny\furazabol"

winztrol= something different (-zol family)

oxyguno= somethign different...?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of back and forth as to whether or not these products are all the same or not, so I'm appealling to the chemists on the board to clear this up for us.

the nomenclatures vary, if only somewhat:

Oxyguno

Furazadrol

WinZtrol
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

Alright guys, what's the verdict, are they the same or not? Also, Any ideas as to which would be most effective?
first two are unmethylated furazabol

last is unmethylated stanozolol

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what we have are different compounds that yeild similar effects.

theoretically, stacking the two could be very effective at cutting and hardening muscle and you'd only have 1 mild methyl, and thus a less hepatoxic stack, right?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
so what we have are different compounds that yeild similar effects.

theoretically, stacking the two could be very effective at cutting and hardening muscle and you'd only have 1 mild methyl, and thus a less hepatoxic stack, right?
i have no idea if either of these work

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have no idea if either of these work
well, I can personally speak for Winztrol. it can be very effective.

as for furazadrol, I don't know, but the reports have been good.

the question, though, was how would both work out?

W

weiss

Awards
ok what about 5a-etioallocholan2,3-c pyrazole-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

A

ajp1112

Awards
ether groups typically do not change the properties of the compound too drastically, they are used to increase the solubility in the body, thus making the compoound more bioavailable