Flip

Flip

Awards
Stats:

32 yoa
6'1"
BF% ectomorph
Training on & off about 12 years.
AS /PH history: Omnadren 250, Sust 250, Test E, M1T, 4AD.

Diet: Well, I'm married with 2 children so diet is as good as it can be. I do keep my protien intake between 180 and 220 depending on the day (in or out of the gym).

Goal: Lean Mass / Size

Cycle: Starting June 2, 2007

WK1 20mg ED / 4AD 1500mg ED

WK2 30mg ED / 4AD 1500mg ED

WK3 30mg ED / 4AD 1500mg ED

WK4 40mg ED / 4AD 1500mg ED

Other consecutive supps: Taurine, Cranberry, Milk Thistle, Zinc, Fish Oil, Super B12, ephedrine.

post cycle therapy: Nolva 60/30/20/20

This will be my first log. I get so much information from this site so why not provide others with my own results. Any and all sugestions are welcome. I am sure I forgot somthing so please fell free to ask......:type:

Let the games begin!!!!!!:head:

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 2, 2007

Went to the gym this morning worked out went fairly normal. Weight as expected at 190. I had less energy than normal. I usualy take 25mg ephedrin 10 to 15 minutes before but decided to lay off and make sure my BP holds steady for the first 4 days.

I will try and get some pics up tonight and let you guys be the judge after 4 weeks.

I haven't decided if I will will change my training routine as far as days in days off goes. I am currently doing 1 on 1 off training one body part per session. I may try 2 or 3 on and 1 off throughout the 4 week cycle but not sure we'll see how it goes.....:type:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle: Starting June 2, 2007

WK1 20mg ED / 4AD 250mg ED

WK2 30mg ED / 4AD 500mg ED

WK3 30mg ED / 4AD 500mg ED

WK4 40mg ED / 4AD 500mg ED
Looks good...just wondering if you're taking the 4AD orally or transdermally...if orally, those dosages seem a little low IMO...best of luck with the cycle.

Flip

Flip

Awards
Taking 4AD orally. What do you recomend? I know the bio avalibility sucks with 4 AD but figured I would start small and increase as needed.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking 4AD orally. What do you recomend? I know the bio avalibility sucks with 4 AD but figured I would start small and increase as needed.
Usually needs to be taken at pretty high dosages orally to see any benefit...somewhere in the 900 - 1200mg range is considered to be a minimum daily amount...transdermally however, 600mg is typically considered to be sufficient for most but could be bumped up as well depending on the size of the individual.

Flip

Flip

Awards
WOW. I'll give it a try. I just happen to have 4 bottles of 4 AD 250mg caps at 60 caps per bottle, so i'll try 5 caps per day and see how it goes. Would you take all 1250mg at once or spread through out the day?

By the way thanks for the advise.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW. I'll give it a try. I just happen to have 4 bottles of 4 AD 250mg caps at 60 caps per bottle, so i'll try 5 caps per day and see how it goes. Would you take all 1250mg at once or spread through out the day?

By the way thanks for the advise.
Personally, if I was to take 4AD orally, I would split it up into three equal doses per day.

I am in the same boat as you in that I have two bottles of the Ergopharm stuff left, each with 60 caps at 300mg. I however intend on breaking open the caps and mixing the powder into a transdermal delivery solution. The caps have cornstarch and magnesium stearate listed as fillers but I don't think that they are in sufficient quantities to pose a problem or do me any harm.

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 3, 2007

Back in the gym today, again no real difference. Weight holding steady at 190. Still feeling lathargic not sure of the reason for this mabey to much protien and not enough carbs.

I have updated my original post to include some changes to
4AD dosage and work out frequency from 1 on 1 off to 2 on 1 off.

Off to work I go.

:frustrate

Forgot to add bloated as hell. Whats up with that?

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 5 2007

Weight up 2lbs at 192. Must have ate to much dinner : ' )

Workout went real well, seem to have a little more strength on all back movements except for traps. I got quite a headache so I followed up about an hour later for a BP check on one of the drug store machines. 130/85 not to bad but not my normal 120/80. I will check again tomorow pre workout and see where I'm at. Not much else to reort other that I can't stand my off days from the gym seems like a total waste of time when i'm at home taken it easy.:type:

:dl:

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 6, 2007

Bp back to normal. Weight at 194. 2 lbs more than yeterday :food:

Work out was great, had to make myself leave the gym. Spent an hour and fifteen minutes doing byceps. Stregth has increased a good bit. I did not expect this stack to start working this fast. I only hope it continues.

I am starting to wish I had ran the HAVOC solo. I'm not sure if gains are coming from the 1500mg of 4AD or Havoc. Another log for another day I guess.:type:

So far I like Ilike........:thumbsup:

Flip

Flip

Awards
Back in the gym after a 2 day stomach virus. :woohoo:

Weight at 192. Lost a couple but I should be able to eat enough doughnuts to bring it back:donut: . Trainingg went good stength sitll elevated. I will be increasing the dose of the HAVOC to 30mg starting tomorrow. As of this post I have seen 0 bad sides from either the 4AD or the HAVOC so we'll see what happens.

Also, has anyone with experience HAVOC noticed any changes in dose times or taken on an empty or full stomach? So far I have tried both with no real differences.

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 11th

Back at starting weight 190. WTF! I've been eating like a two headed horse and still loosing weight. Body comp has not changed. Stil running the HAVOC at 30mg and have seen 0 bad sides and for this week 0 good sides. I hope it's just some left over weight lose from my two 2 stomach virus.:sad:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work and keep eating heavy.

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 12th

Weight back to 192 :pizza: Workout went well and strength still on the increase. Also happy to report that libido has increased since the first week. Many of the HAVOC logs I've read listed libido drop as a bad side. Glad to be an execption.:pose:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
June 12th

Weight back to 192 :pizza: Workout went well and strength still on the increase. Also happy to report that libido has increased since the first week. Many of the HAVOC logs I've read listed libido drop as a bad side. Glad to be an execption.:pose:
libido is probably up because of the 4ad. Love your avatar BTW.

Flip

Flip

Awards
I didn't experience a libido drop either while on havoc. How is the strength coming?
Strenth still on the increase. Weight back to 194. As of today with 17 days left on the cycle I am going to dose the HAVOC at 50mg spread evenly throughout the day. 4AD will stay the same at 1500mg.:head:

Flip

Flip

Awards
Alright just 2 days into 50mgs HAVOC dosing and I am already getting some joint pain, fingers, shoulders and elbows. I have to say if your intrested in bulking HAVOC is not for you. If your looking for solid strength gains and body comp changes, HAVOC's a good choice.:type: My plan is to stick to 50mg a day until the end of my cycle as long as I can keep the joint pain under control we'll see what happens.

Flip

Flip

Awards
June 18

Strength still going up. You gotta love HAVOC for this reason alone. Weight right at 195. Body comp starting to change a little. From what the miror and my wife tell me I apear to be lossing some BF. I never have used calipers so I cant give a definative answer on this. Joints still hurting a little since I bumped the dose to 50mg, mostly just my knuckles and fingers. Shoulder and elbow pain has subsided. So at this point I will continue with 50mgs.:squat: