Better for recomp (strength gains and fat loss)?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Which is better for strength gains and fat loss, Omega Sports Methyl Jacked (17a-methyl DHT) or Mega-TRN? Which of these has less sides?

I assume Mega-H and Mega-TRN is a great stack?

Thanks.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
never heard of methyl jacked. i'm on week 4 of a six week cycle right now. first three were superdrol and mega zol, last three are mega zol and mega trn. i'm one week into the trn and from last week to this week i have seen an incredible jump in strength even after being on s.d. in fact, i'm breaking pr's everytime i step in the gym. also i've been on a cut and the mega zol has leaned me out quite nicely, as well as cardio and my diet, but the trn has seemed to add to my fat burning as well this past week. i'm at 4mg a day. any questions hit me up.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl jacked is 17aa-DHT aka mestanolone. it's incredibly androgenic, will promote huge strength increase, and will lean you out....it will also probably make you seriously aggressive, oily and horny. i've used MJ and M-TRN and the MJ was by far the stronger product, but holy sh1t it is side-laden.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
never heard of methyl jacked. i'm on week 4 of a six week cycle right now. first three were superdrol and mega zol, last three are mega zol and mega trn. i'm one week into the trn and from last week to this week i have seen an incredible jump in strength even after being on s.d. in fact, i'm breaking pr's everytime i step in the gym. also i've been on a cut and the mega zol has leaned me out quite nicely, as well as cardio and my diet, but the trn has seemed to add to my fat burning as well this past week. i'm at 4mg a day. any questions hit me up.
Mega-Zol and Winztrol are the same thing, correct?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
win-z-trol and prostanozol are not the same thing as 17aa-DHT!!!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
win-z-trol and prostanozol are not the same thing as 17aa-DHT!!!
Correct.

Is Winztrol methylated? What are the sides like for it?

Also, what is a better recomp cycle, Mega-H/Mega-TRN, or Winztrol/Mega-TRN?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
it is not methylated, neither is mega-trn

i think i would opt for the zol/trn

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming a post cycle therapy requiring Nolva is required for a Winztrol/Mega-TRN cycle.

Is Winztrol as effective as Mega-Zol was? I know there is sometimes controversy when it comes to two companies making the same product and the dosages..

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
A pct is always required when you are tweaking your hormonal system.

I have not personally tried the Jug brand, only Generic Labz. You may have to bump the dosage with the zol though.

Have you consider a halo and propadrol combo?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
A post cycle therapy is always required when you are tweaking your hormonal system.

I have not personally tried the Jug brand, only Generic Labz. You may have to bump the dosage with the zol though.

Have you consider a halo and propadrol combo?
No, would propadrol be more effective than Mega-TRN in conjunction with Mega-H?

I have heard of Propadrol, but never researched it. What are some company names for it? Does it have a lot of sides?

When leaning out, I'm looking for something that doesn't have too many sides, which is why I was considering Mega-H and Mega-TRN, and not something like Phera or SD.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i haven't seen too many sides to speak of thus far into my cycle. first couple days of trn i noticed some shedding and a little bit of restless sleep at night but it subsided a couple days ago. i feel alot better now than i did on superdrol so the lethargy hasn't been a problem. and yeah this stuff will shut you down so you def need a post cycle

AM07

Awards
  • Established
i haven't seen too many sides to speak of thus far into my cycle. first couple days of trn i noticed some shedding and a little bit of restless sleep at night but it subsided a couple days ago. i feel alot better now than i did on superdrol so the lethargy hasn't been a problem. and yeah this stuff will shut you down so you def need a post cycle
Can you post your dosing scheme and what other PHs or supps you're taking? Thanks.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have one more question about a recomp/cutting cycle. Do you still eat over-maintenance as you would during a bulking cycle, but by only a couple hundred calories, or eat at maintenance?

I was considering the Mega-H/Mega-TRN cycle sometime in July, along with maybe a low dose of clen. I'm assuming I would raise calories slightly above maintenance, or keep them at maintenance, but I'm not sure. Help?!?!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this is what my current cycle looks like
week 1: 100mg mega zol / 10mg superdrol
week 2: 150mg mega zol / 20mg superdrol
week 3: 200mg mega zol / 30mg superdrol
week 4: 200mg mega zol / 4mg trn
week 5: 250mg mega zol / 4mg trn
week 6: 250mg mega zol / 4mg trn

of course i've got the multi, efas, cissus, cycle support, poseidon, and i was using anabolic pump but felt i would get more out of it post so i stopped that two weeks in. i'm currently going on week 5. i didn't have anything resembling a six pack at the beginning of this cut. i started the cut around a month prior to being on cycle. i kept my cals at ~2500-3000 max until i was officially on and then upped them a little just for the sake of being on an anabolic cycle and wanted to gain some more mass while on s.d . i was noticing some leaning due to diet and my routine alone but after a couple weeks into this cycle i really started noticing the drop in bodyfat. i am 110% positive with my results so far that i will have a good set of abs coming out of week 6 into post cycle. i've never had abs either so i am very happy with what i've accomplished thus far. and my weight is up ~8-10lbs as well!