4AD Question : Conversion

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
So, i have seen the conversions for 4AD into testosterone. If one was to take 2000mg of 4AD orally how much would be converted into test for that day. Like how many mg??

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I believe the conversion rate is 15.76%

So 2000 mg of 4AD would be about 315 mg of test.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I believe the conversion rate is 15.76%

So 2000 mg of 4AD would be about 315 mg of test.
I dont believe this value takes into account the absorbtion of 4ad. Correct me if I am wrong, but I though 4ad had horrible oral bioavailability.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think oral availability is 5%... so if we add up oral at 5% and conversion at 16% we get like 16mg of Test. However, 5% of the 2000mg will be bioavaiable so 100mg of the 4AD will be in the bloodstream and the 4AD molecule itself is 80-90% as anabolic as testosterone....

Someone correct me if i am wrong

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i only have 250mg caps... i cant poor them in a transdermal can i?? what about the filler? and what the heck is cypinonate-ally

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ALSO, i have beta-cyclodextrin... can i mix this in saline with the 4AD caps and use it sublingual/ or would it possibly enhance absorption in the stomach???

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
i only have 250mg caps... i cant poor them in a transdermal can i?? what about the filler? and what the heck is cypinonate-ally
I think if you run a search in the transdermal forum you can find out how to seperate the 4ad from the fillers. I would suggest doing it transdermal also. I tried 4ad orally with not to good results. But I loved 4ad as a transdermal.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Yeah, thats probably true. 15.76% of the 4AD that makes it into the blood stream converts to test.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-10% bioavailable depending upon who you reference and I am sure that fat intake and things like that could get it to 10% maybe.

15.76% conversion.

2g/d x 5% x 15.76% = 15.76mg test/d x 7/d = 110.3mg test/w.
2g/d x 10% x 15.76% = 31.52mg test/d x 7/d = 220.6mg test/w.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ok but the 4AD molecule itself is anabolic correct??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An esterfied version of 4AD (e.g. Test Cypionate).

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
do you have to inject it or can it be used orally??? I have searched but cant find answer

And if orally, can you convert 4AD into it somehow?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are making this much more complicated than it has to be. Dude, just eat the capsules. It is what it is. All your effort and research can't improve upon it.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Ok but how does the 4AD molecule being active itself compare to testosterone... i hear 90% as anabolic and 113% as androgenic... is this correct... cause if so 2000mg would yield 100mg active 4AD int he body, thats pretty awesome

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok but how does the 4AD molecule being active itself compare to testosterone... i hear 90% as anabolic and 113% as androgenic... is this correct... cause if so 2000mg would yield 100mg active 4AD int he body, thats pretty awesome
Support these claims you hear with reference.

Whether it is or is not, oral 4AD will always be just 4AD. There's nothing new about it. 1200mg ±400 is what I believe has been ballpark for oral use. I don't know, I don't use the stuff.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
well... bb.com for one says 4AD is 60-80% as anabolic by itself...
Bodybuilding.com - Jeff McCarrell - Legal Steroids: The History Of Prohormones So Far!
Another quote: "However, 4-androstenediol, is easily a great choice. First, it won't convert to estrogen. Secondly, this allows for a moderate increase in endogenous Testosterone via 3beta-HSD. Lastly, the prohormone itself is anabolic, 95% as anabolic as Testosterone. This is really the main way in which it works."
Testosterone Nation - The Pro-Steroid Roundtable
That is Bill Roberts and Cy Wilson themselves stating this....

And from this board:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/5523-conversion-rates.html
"it's 80% as anabolic as testosterone and 120% as androgenic."

And again
In theory 4AD is 90% as anabolic as Testosterone itself.(hence can in theory not constrained by the max 15% enzyme conversion limit) but in practice it is observed to be around 40-50% as anabolic as Testosterone. Hence all PH are constrained by enzyme conversion limitation(the max rate is less than 14.7%, your actual conversion rate in practice is likely to be lower)
1 test...vs....megabol/anabol [Archive] - Bodybuilding.com Forums

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
bump.. anyone have any other information
go with transdermal. get some penetrate, break open all the capsules. Heat the penetrate then pour the capsules into the penetrate (no more than 50mg/ml). Then get a coffee filter and pour the penetrate through the coffee filter into another, filtering all the binders. You should expect to come out with ~40mg/ml (guesstimate). You now have 4ad transdermal. This should make it 3-8x as efficient absorption.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet makes penetrate

keep in mind, as fritzer said it's not like the 4ad is doing absolutely nothing if it doesn't convert

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
so i would put 12g of the 4AD (250mg per cap= 48caps) in the 240mL penetrate bottle after it is heated, shake shake shake, then coffee filter...voila??

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ALSO, could 1,4AD be made into a transdermal the same way...would it up conversion rate similarily?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea about how to make the caps into a transdermal, sorry, but with the estimated oral bioavailability of the 1,4 you may very well get less out of a transdermal than you would orally

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
so i would put 12g of the 4AD (250mg per cap= 48caps) in the 240mL penetrate bottle after it is heated, shake shake shake, then coffee filter...voila??
basically. there is a thread on here when penetrate first came out about mixing 4ad and penetrate. it was with pure 4ad powder, but it has good recommendations for breaking the batch in half and mixing it that way.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
for the 1,4 i think the bioavailability is like 30-45% orally, whereas even with a good trans like penetrate i think it is speculated from like 25-45% depending on who you ask, so you might be paying for the carrier and the hassle for the same or less effectiveness