Websites that do blood testing in NY?

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Due to stupid NY laws I'm having trouble finding a website that will do blood tests in NY. LEF will do it but they mail you the kit and you have to find your own lab to draw the blood. Anyone know of a site that will setup the whole shebang?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Due to stupid NY laws I'm having trouble finding a website that will do blood tests in NY. LEF will do it but they mail you the kit and you have to find your own lab to draw the blood. Anyone know of a site that will setup the whole shebang?
have you checked out www.directlabs.com ?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they were the first company I called. I think I may be able to get a referral from my college, I'm going to call them on Monday.
Did you ever find anything. I've used Direct Labs and didn't have to have a referral. Once you pay for the test, they send you a req. form and you just go to the patient center to get the blood drawn. But, as you said, it might be a NY thing.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Did you ever find anything. I've used Direct Labs and didn't have to have a referral. Once you pay for the test, they send you a req. form and you just go to the patient center to get the blood drawn. But, as you said, it might be a NY thing.
NY has a really stupid law that doesn't allow direct orders from companies like DL. I'm pretty sure I can have it done through my college. I tried calling today but they were closed :( I'll be calling first thing tomorrow.