TREN immunity after one cycle ?

Crotalus

Awards
Maybe someone can tell me what's goin on here ...

Last year I did a Test E / Tren E cycle and the Tren was incredible ; and I didn't suffer any sides besides all the benefits. The dose was 600 test and 300 Tren per week.

One year later I do the same cycle but as might be expected , the effects of the Tren aren't as great as the first time so I bumped it up to 350 week with no difference and now to 400 week.

This being my only my second Tren cycle I don't know if this is one of the things with Tren ... the dose has to be radially increased each cycle.

I'll admit I'm eating more this time than last year ( you know what Tren does to your appetite ) but last year my appetite suppressent (Stim X ) worked well while this year is doesn't do **** I'm going to drop the calories down to 2000 as I did last year and see what happens. Maybe I'll stuff myself with watermelon to try my stomach from growling.

Anyway, the Tren is from the same source / got it last year with the other so I know it's good - last year it kicked ass ! What's the highest you'd suggest going before writing this Tren cycle off just as a bad cycle that never took off ?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats weird. i`ve done like 8 Tren cycles and the last one was the best out of all of them.

Crotalus

Awards
Chad,

Was your dose the same each time ? I wanted to keep it low because I wanted to run it longer but without seeing the crazy body composition difference like last year, was tempted to increase it. Other than the appetite increase, no sides this year either ; no sweats, no crazy BP issues, attitude problems, etc.

Like I said , only think that's different this time is my diet wasn't as tight :hot: which I'm correcting now. But it wasn't so bad that it should have out weighed the Tren body comp changes you look forward to ... :>/

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Your source may be the same but that doesn't mean the product isn't off. I wouldn't rule out a bad batch before saying I was immune. Especially after a previously excellent cycle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone can tell me what's goin on here ...

Last year I did a Test E / Tren E cycle and the Tren was incredible ; and I didn't suffer any sides besides all the benefits. The dose was 600 test and 300 Tren per week.

One year later I do the same cycle but as might be expected , the effects of the Tren aren't as great as the first time so I bumped it up to 350 week with no difference and now to 400 week.

This being my only my second Tren cycle I don't know if this is one of the things with Tren ... the dose has to be radially increased each cycle.

I'll admit I'm eating more this time than last year ( you know what Tren does to your appetite ) but last year my appetite suppressent (Stim X ) worked well while this year is doesn't do **** I'm going to drop the calories down to 2000 as I did last year and see what happens. Maybe I'll stuff myself with watermelon to try my stomach from growling.

Anyway, the Tren is from the same source / got it last year with the other so I know it's good - last year it kicked ass ! What's the highest you'd suggest going before writing this Tren cycle off just as a bad cycle that never took off ?
I concur with Jayhawkk- at that dosage, you should be growing like a weed- sources and UGs have been known to do some "switcheroos" when they get caught in a spot (and a lot of them are in that spot right now due to circumstances :().....you will see a lot of this over the next few months....

To test if the tren is real, do a couple things:
1. Look at the color of the tren; it should be more orange than yellow...if it is a lighter yellow or pale color, chances are it is fake
2. Smell the tren- it will have a STRONG acrid smell- very distinctive- other anabolics, solvents, and oils do not have this
3. Couple other tell-tale markers: you can usually tell if tren was made from pellets or powder by looking very closely at the bottom of the vial- pellets, there will usually be a tiny little red ring around the bottom (even the best filters will not get rid of this), powder, no ring

Right now- believe it or not- pellets are your best bet