DHEA? Useless or not?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Useless or not? If useful, what is a good dosage, and timeframe? What kind of PCT if any is necessary?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
DHEA as a standalone is useless. However, some people advocate the use of it during PCT. I don't because it is exogenous hormones and the whole point of PCT is to get your body producing its own hormones again. Another angle you could explore is the pulse method, where a PH/PS is taken 3 or 4 days per week and DHEA is taken on off days from the PH/PS. The DHEA is said to help control cortisol levels to allow the pulse method to work properly. One of the analogs (7 oxo Dhea) acheives the same cortisol control without any androgenic sides. DHEA is not even in the same category as the steroids and legal PH's that do require a PCT. I would encourage you to do some research on the pulse method,DHEA, and 7oxo dhea. Search these forums. There are numerous insightful threads available on these topics.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but I believe DHEA is a ubiquitous molecule and it can be used to create either test or estrogen. So depending upon how vulnerable your body is to estrogen, it may not be a great idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
C Supplements 2
R Supplements 12
R Supplements 14
A Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21