Good cutting PH?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What is a good cutting PH? My friend was considering using clenbuterol to lose some fat (5'10, 190 pounds, about 13% body fat, very clean diet, but doesn't count calories, diet is only brown rice, chicken, ground beef, whole wheat noodles, oats, water, whey, casein, occassionally egg whites with one yolk). But now he's considering once his wrist is healed, using a cutting PH in conjunction with low dose clen to help with fat loss and possibly adding a couple pounds lean mass or strength.

He would prefer to use something that isn't too harsh (no SD, PP, etc.)

Would something like BAM be fine? He doesn't mind using a PH, considering he has done one cycle before (1-AD and 4AD) and loved it.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is a good cutting PH? My friend was considering using clenbuterol to lose some fat (5'10, 190 pounds, about 13% body fat, very clean diet, but doesn't count calories, diet is only brown rice, chicken, ground beef, whole wheat noodles, oats, water, whey, casein, occassionally egg whites with one yolk). But now he's considering once his wrist is healed, using a cutting PH in conjunction with low dose clen to help with fat loss and possibly adding a couple pounds lean mass or strength.

He would prefer to use something that isn't too harsh (no superdrol, PP, etc.)

Would something like BAM be fine? He doesn't mind using a PH, considering he has done one cycle before (1-AD and 4AD) and loved it.

...always someone's friend, huh?

ok, well, if you're (i'm sorry, your friend) wants to cut, there are a few good options. WinZtrol (since you can’t get Mega-Zol anymore) is the most popular. I personally have included it (wel, Zol) in each of my last 3 stacks with excellent results including muscle hardening, pronounced definition and vascularity. It is usually not run as a standalone, though one could with the right dose (I read somewhere that it’s 1.2mg per lb). The sides are practically non-existent.

Halodrol-50 (which is impossible to find), Mega-H (ditto), Hemadrol, or H-Drol are also good cutters w/ minimal sides. A word of caution, no matter what the reputation a ph has in term of side, all ancillary supps need to used (hawthorn berry, celery seed, liver support, etc.).

There are some compounds similar in structure to Zol out now, that I’m personally researching myself, but have yet to try. Oxyguno, Furazabol, and Furazadrol. You might want to look into those.

Bear in mind, I don’t know if you friend has done the necessary reading on clen, but ancillaries are necessary as well, as is adequate water consumption.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey thisguy, thanks a lot for the information. If he wants to take Mega-H, how many caps would he have to take per day? Also, is a 4 week cycle typically used for Mega-H? And is $45 for a 60-cap bottle enough for a 4-week cycle, and is it a good price? Does this PH help with strength?

How about Generic Labz Mega-TRN? Would that be better than Mega-H? How about Prostanozol? I believe Mega-H and Mega-TRN are methylated, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stack it with Omega Sports Methyl Jacked (17a-methyl DHT, he has two bottles of this)?

Thanks.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey thisguy, thanks a lot for the information. If he wants to take Mega-H, how many caps would he have to take per day? Also, is a 4 week cycle typically used for Mega-H? And is $45 for a 60-cap bottle enough for a 4-week cycle, and is it a good price? Does this PH help with strength?

How about Generic Labz Mega-TRN? Would that be better than Mega-H? How about Prostanozol? I believe Mega-H and Mega-TRN are methylated, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stack it with Omega Sports Methyl Jacked (17a-methyl DHT, he has two bottles of this)?

Thanks.

Not a problem. The best thing you can do is get informed before starting any cycle, I think.

I don’t know how your friend is getting GL products (other than Mega TRN) at this point, but if so, I’d stock up, their **** is some of the best. That said…

Mega H is typically dosed at 50mg p/d. I don’t remember exactly, but I’m almost sure it comes in 25mg caps, in which case, yes 2 p/d, and yes a 4 week cycle is perfect. It used to go for about $30, but since it’s been discontinued and is impossible to find, that’s not a bad price. It will make you stronger, and with the proper diet and training, you can expect more definition and approximately 8-10lb of lean, dry muscle. This is a very dry compound, so you may want to run cissus with it to keep your joints from aching (I’m just finishing one of these and my joints are shot).

I’ve personally used TRN as part of my current and last cycles, alongside Mega Zol (same as Prostanazol), with great success at cutting and recomposition. You have to have clear in mind that TRN is known for some harsh sides at the 6mg dose, which is where you get the most benefit from it as well. That’s the trade off, you could go 4mg with modest results (I get almost none of the heralded strength gains people talk about) but little if any sides at all.

H is methylated, TRN is not. You could stack them if you chose (the one I’m finishing was actually 4 weeks H overlapping with a 4 week stack of TRN and Zol starting week 3 of the H), but you’d probably be better off stacking with Mega Zol the whole 4 weeks. These are both methyls, but Zol is very mild, and as long as you have your liver support in check, which you should no matter what you run, you’ll be ok. TRN and Zol are actually a very effective cutting stack as well. And I’ve also heard of people stacking H (or usually the hemadrol product in these particular cases) with Porpadrol, (both by EST) - this has yielded reports of very good weight loss along with dense muscle.

As for Methyl Jacked…I know pretty much nothing about this. I’ve heard a little said to the effect that it’s a pre-workout intensity booster that works well with ph, but one would need to research this better before deciding to use it. It does say it’s methylated, after all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1