Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
We all know about Dr. D's pulse method - dosing ON cycle days, and while he makes a valid point that you want androgens pumped to the max 6 hours after workout, I want to contest that and have a subject take product on off days, preferably before bed, when you do the most repair.

Voo, why are you doing this? Because I want to see if it really matters all that much when you take the product as opposed to just taking it in the first place. So why not put up or shut up?

I will be giving away a bottle of Trenadrol and a bottle of C4 deconate (for the back pumps more than anything)

Rules

Wait the correct amount of time between cycles, if you havent, dont apply.

I expect this to run as a bulking cycle

the Trenadrol dose will be at 60mg a day for 60 days, every other day - C4 deconate as needed. If you would like to combine your own products or more Trenadrol you may, so long as its pulsed on off days.

Im going to need, name, weight, ph experience (rookies are allowed in on this one too), and flattery, lots of flattery.:D

Also keep in mind there is only one winner (maybe two if youre lucky) and you score more points responding to the thread over on DA. Sorry mods.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well,well,well looks like an attention grabber!:D Id love to apply but Im getting ready to run a Genetic Edge S D,Epistane cycle.Best of luck to the applicants and an atta boy to you V00D00.:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
sweet!

watching.....GL to all who apply, tren is some fun stuff.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Well,well,well looks like an attention grabber!:D Id love to apply but Im getting ready to run a Genetic Edge S D,Epistane cycle.Best of luck to the applicants and an atta boy to you V00D00.:thumbsup:
Thank you sir! and partially a bump as well.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Im confused here..

You say you want someone to run Trenadrol on the "off days",..
wouldn't that be taking something everyday / going on cycle ?

Or are you saying that you want someone to take it every other day just before bed?

If its the first one, then I almost assure you that being on cycle will produce better results then pulsing (so Im prety sure yo udont mean in that way)

Simply adding more compound to a pulse before bed is just adding more compound...

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
So Im confused here..

You say you want someone to run Trenadrol on the "off days",..
wouldn't that be taking something everyday / going on cycle ?

Or are you saying that you want someone to take it every other day just before bed?

If its the first one, then I almost assure you that being on cycle will produce better results then pulsing (so Im prety sure yo udont mean in that way)

Simply adding more compound to a pulse before bed is just adding more compound...

only on "off" days, basically every other day. so it would require working out 3-4 days a week tops. Dose something like mon wed fri sun / tues thurs sat / repeat...
Like I said, its basically a pulse off day cycle, on the same logic as Dr. D's product, but to some extent negating his arguement. ;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One problem I see with your theory is the loss of anabolic/androgenic qualities during training days will cut into the anabolicly induced strength increases.That being said if you move less weight/reps on training days with this protocol then Id say it will be less effective.

My brother in law has been pulsing 10mg Epi,10mg S D on training days and has been making very good progress.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
One problem I see with your theory is the loss of anabolic/androgenic qualities during training days will cut into the anabolicly induced strength increases.That being said if you move less weight/reps on training days with this protocol then Id say it will be less effective.

My brother in law has been pulsing 10mg Epi,10mg S D on training days and has been making very good progress.
I agree with the ON day strength losses, however I don't need to be hopped up on phs to still be able to lift weights to exhaustion. ;)

A bigger concern in my eyes with the 'day after dosing' is the fact that the night after working out - when you do a substatial portion of rebuild, you wont be hopped up on phs. However since its more like 72 hours till total repair, the next night will see enough 'anabolic repair.'

This in effect is a sceince fair project using humans. Im the bestest third grader ever. As I was explaining on DA just now:
Dr. D's pulse theory says taking it on days will show gains. What Im doing by doing the inverse is
A - showing that just taking the product will show gains
B - if the gains are as substantial as they are on Dr. Ds pulse cycle that it doesnt matter when you take phs. However if it shows more gains, then my theory of anabolic repair is justified to some degree.

Also, I wouldn't say its wasting a cycle. Trenadrol is a solid product, theres no way that by taking it over a period of 60 days that the user wont show some kind of gain.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
This is VERY interesting, as I am just getting into pulsing myself. Be sure to have a log on this one!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im of the same mindset and it should still net some gains but to a lesser degree than the optimal repair window would allow.And I didnt say it would be a wasted cycle as no FREE cycle is a waste.:D Im also of the "lets see how this works even if people think im insane" train of thinking so let the games begin.

I am interested in seeing how this pans out.

Jdub

Awards
Im interested but i workout 6 days a week. So i dont know if i qualify. Ive ran 2 cycles of epistane, and ran proper pct. My stats are 230, 6'2 17%b/f age 20

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Im interested but i workout 6 days a week. So i dont know if i qualify. Ive ran 2 cycles of epistane, and ran proper post cycle therapy. My stats are 230, 6'2 17%b/f age 20
youll have to work out 3 days a week so basically hit twice as much when you work out to make this work for you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for more guinea pigs!
Hey Voo, what ever happened with this? Did you find a subject? And how did it work out? I lean a bit towards your idea that the repair comes quite a bit after the workout, so in pulsing taking the compound later is better than taking it before workout. I'd kind of lean more towards dosing right before bed after workout days, but thats because I workout first thing in the morning anyhow, so its already 12+ hrs later at that point.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Hey Voo, what ever happened with this? Did you find a subject? And how did it work out? I lean a bit towards your idea that the repair comes quite a bit after the workout, so in pulsing taking the compound later is better than taking it before workout. I'd kind of lean more towards dosing right before bed after workout days, but thats because I workout first thing in the morning anyhow, so its already 12+ hrs later at that point.
Actually I found two subjects. Theyre steadily posting away at DA. I will post final results and pics, otherwise, look on DA for "the myth" and "muscle dr" logs in the review section.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm so muscle dr got light results so far 3lbs maybe? and themyth got fairly solid results by my book - 6lbs in 3 weeks on a pulse, if they are fairly lean is decent. Pity we dont have a set of identical twins, so one could do a standard pulse, and the other an off day pulse to get a good comparison :)

I wonder if the natural rebound on the "on" days is helping?

Do you know what time of day either/both of them are working out? just wondering how far from workout time their dose of trenadrol is.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Hmm so muscle dr got light results so far 3lbs maybe? and themyth got fairly solid results by my book - 6lbs in 3 weeks on a pulse, if they are fairly lean is decent. Pity we dont have a set of identical twins, so one could do a standard pulse, and the other an off day pulse to get a good comparison :)

I wonder if the natural rebound on the "on" days is helping?

Do you know what time of day either/both of them are working out? just wondering how far from workout time their dose of trenadrol is.
I actually took careful note of the weight, height, ph experiece and so on before accepting these two, theyre within a couple pounds of each other and within a half inch in hieght I believe. Ph use was even almost identical. Its not pure science, but its closer than getting a midget and comparing his results to mine (at 6'7'')

I wont make any solid claims of gain till the end of the 8 week reverse pulse. But so far both users are enjoying results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But both are doing the reverse pulse, rather than 1 doing a regular and the other a reverse right? Thats what I was wondering, comparing a regular pulse result vs reverse. I suppose you could sponsor a regular pulse for the same 2 guys after a month of rest time ;)

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
But both are doing the reverse pulse, rather than 1 doing a regular and the other a reverse right? Thats what I was wondering, comparing a regular pulse result vs reverse. I suppose you could sponsor a regular pulse for the same 2 guys after a month of rest time ;)
there are enough pulse logs. By showing a reverse pulse works as well as a standard pulse, the "science" of the standard pulse is semi disproven in that as I have said since day one: just taking the product will make you grow. But Ill wait till the boys pick up a similar amount of body weight as the average pulse user.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there are enough pulse logs. By showing a reverse pulse works as well as a standard pulse, the "science" of the standard pulse is semi disproven in that as I have said since day one: just taking the product will make you grow. But Ill wait till the boys pick up a similar amount of body weight as the average pulse user.
I'm STILL a little confused here. You have some threads in other places that that basicly say that the Dr. D pulsing methoed is a myth (more or less).

I'm glad to hear that your subjects are making gains though :)

Your doing it on OFF days. Dr. D's seems to advocate dosing on the days your in the gyml, and after workouts.
If there was not the ability to increase strength with that dosing, it could just as well been on OFF days. But the added effect comes from preworkout,.. so why not pick that time? - I guess when, it's just when explaining a pulsing cycle, SOME dosing outline needs to be established so it's easier to understand.

However, Once your in the week of your lifting ,your repairing much of that time anyways; wether it be from the day before, or that particular day,.. so if your lifing 3-4 times a week, it doesn't matter when you take the anabolic. The ONLY bennifit to dosing "the Dr. D way" that has really been mentioned is the added strength bonous...

Which you agree with in your first post (and which obviously insn't NEEDED, as you can lift to exhaustion anyways).:blink:

I am NOT tring to come off negative here, or try and paint any bad pictures of ANY methoed. I just don't see why there is a "MYTH" about one of the protocals. It was never stated that pulsing on OFF days would be any less effective (other then mentioning the drive from the added androgen of course)

Again,.. I appoligize in advance if it sounds like I'm tring to attack or provoke anything, but to me, as I understood it, it sounded like you were out to prove something wrong about an absolute theory that I don't see in the first place :blink:

What did I miss?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm STILL a little confused here. You have some threads in other places that that basicly say that the Dr. D pulsing methoed is a myth (more or less).

I'm glad to hear that your subjects are making gains though :)

Your doing it on OFF days. Dr. D's seems to advocate dosing on the days your in the gyml, and after workouts.
If there was not the ability to increase strength with that dosing, it could just as well been on OFF days. But the added effect comes from preworkout,.. so why not pick that time? - I guess when, it's just when explaining a pulsing cycle, SOME dosing outline needs to be established so it's easier to understand.

However, Once your in the week of your lifting ,your repairing much of that time anyways; wether it be from the day before, or that particular day,.. so if your lifing 3-4 times a week, it doesn't matter when you take the anabolic. The ONLY bennifit to dosing "the Dr. D way" that has really been mentioned is the added strength bonous...

Which you agree with in your first post (and which obviously insn't NEEDED, as you can lift to exhaustion anyways).:blink:

I am NOT tring to come off negative here, or try and paint any bad pictures of ANY methoed. I just don't see why there is a "MYTH" about one of the protocals. It was never stated that pulsing on OFF days would be any less effective (other then mentioning the drive from the added androgen of course)

Again,.. I appoligize in advance if it sounds like I'm tring to attack or provoke anything, but to me, as I understood it, it sounded like you were out to prove something wrong about an absolute theory that I don't see in the first place :blink:

What did I miss?
I think part of Voo's premise is that more of your healing is happening on non-workout days, or that other than the stim effect there is no real difference as to the timing of the dosing. All the "if you are stacking 2 substances take the more androgenic preworkout" etc stuff is meaningless then, and just the concept of days without the PH/designer inbetween days with the ph/designer is all that is important, and the timing isn't.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think part of Voo's premise is that more of your healing is happening on non-workout days, or that other than the stim effect there is no real difference as to the timing of the dosing. All the "if you are stacking 2 substances take the more androgenic preworkout" etc stuff is meaningless then, and just the concept of days without the PH/designer inbetween days with the ph/designer is all that is important, and the timing isn't.
lol- The "take the more androgenic compound first" thing was to take advantage of that stim effect

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
EJL basically has it right. I didnt agree with Doc D in that taking it on days made sense, Im a steroids repair not strengthen mentality. However, I actually think that the whole dosing on this day or that is bogus. Im having these two subjects take the product on off days to show that just taking the product causes gains.

Now, the test is to see how much the users gain compared to regular pulse cycle users... that will be the true test.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contests!
"This is where you will find current contests from AM or one of its sponsors!"

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem being a whore ;)

I just moved it out of the Contest forum to keep it in line with what it was intended for. :)

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
No problem being a whore ;)

I just moved it out of the Contest forum to keep it in line with what it was intended for. :)
sorry sir, initially it was a contest... and well... like all my threads... got hijacked. ;)

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
so is there a group of "conventional' pulsers that you are comparing this too? I dont know if i have seen a trenadrol pulse.

just because if you are comparing to another compound, wont results be different anyway?

regardless, i like the way you think V00. Cause i agree, just taking it at all should help, the only difference being what was already stated between you and flossy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still thinking I'd like to pulse (or reverse pulse) Revolt, just it being a wet non-methyl seems to me to fit what i'd want

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry sir, initially it was a contest... and well... like all my threads... got hijacked. ;)
No problem with you having this contest. What thread doesn't get hijacked? :(

My point was that when the forum subtitle states "This is where you will find current contests from AM or one of its sponsors!" it is intended to be used by AM staff/owner or sponsors. That was why I moved it.

You're OK where it is now.

BTW: I enjoy when intelligent people considering the need to see evidence of their own to support theories and ideas regardless of who presents these said theories and ideas. Far too many people take these on face value or reputation (not discrediting Dr.D). Too bad bloodwork can be so expensive otherwise I would be doing this sort of thing (generating data to support proposed physiological actions) with many of these new innovative supplements.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem with you having this contest. What thread doesn't get hijacked? :(

My point was that when the forum subtitle states "This is where you will find current contests from AM or one of its sponsors!" it is intended to be used by AM staff/owner or sponsors. That was why I moved it.

You're OK where it is now.

BTW: I enjoy when intelligent people considering the need to see evidence of their own to support theories and ideas regardless of who presents these said theories and ideas. Far too many people take these on face value or reputation (not discrediting Dr.D). Too bad bloodwork can be so expensive otherwise I would be doing this sort of thing (generating data to support proposed physiological actions) with many of these new innovative supplements.
Wether or not it actually works out or not, one of the members here is gettign bloodwork done (before, and at 5 weeks) on a pulse cycle.
..of course, at best, thats 5 weeks from now.

RBKing

Awards
V00D0, you da man, instead of accepting theories and conventiional wisdom, you decide to go against it and put it to the test. Way to think outside the box dog! And hey, why aren't you dead from not taking a SERM after your crazy cycle?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
And hey, why aren't you dead from not taking a SERM after your crazy cycle?
lol, Im not even about to touch that one! Ill just stick to my "injecting gasoline is excellent for cell receptor clearing" stock response.

RBKing

Awards
Yeh, all you have to to to push some people's buttons is to say, I didn't do a SERM for PCT!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we have yet to see the "V00D00 no SERM vs SERM post cycle therapy bloodwork" to support the theory. Until then; user beware.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, Im not even about to touch that one! Ill just stick to my "injecting gasoline is excellent for cell receptor clearing" stock response.
Have you seen the new studies on E-85? Not only does it clear receptors twice as efficiently, but makes for a pleasureably, inebriating experience as well.

RBKing

Awards
Well we have yet to see the "V00D00 no SERM vs SERM post cycle therapy bloodwork" to support the theory. Until then; user beware.
Ya know if you're not shutdown (verified by bloodwork) you DONT need a serm which is bad on the liver. You knockleheads think a Serm is the end all to be all. For someone who has designed REAl drugs for the general public, I laugh at people who think they know it all. Now I'm not naming any names but... shist. DR D and others who you guys worship are not God. Supplements are just that. They do not meet the standards (or hassle) of the Pharmaceutacal industry. I'm sorry I'm so pissy, but damn, enough is enough!

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Ya know if you're not shutdown (verified by bloodwork) you DONT need a serm which is bad on the liver. You knockleheads think a Serm is the end all to be all. For someone who has designed REAl drugs for the general public, I laugh at people who think they know it all. Now I'm not naming any names but... shist. DR D and others who you guys worship are not God. Supplements are just that. They do not meet the standards (or hassle) of the Pharmaceutacal industry. I'm sorry I'm so pissy, but damn, enough is enough!
you open a can of worms you are not prepared to deal with young grasshopper. ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya know if you're not shutdown (verified by bloodwork) you DONT need a serm which is bad on the liver.
There isn't anyone showing bloodwork either way to prove anything. Bad for the liver is relative. There are a lot of things that are bad for the liver.
You knockleheads think a Serm is the end all to be all.
Do I know you? Do you know me? Then I don't see you knowing who is a knucklehead and who isn't.
For someone who has designed REAl drugs for the general public, I laugh at people who think they know it all.
Know it all? I am laughing now too. Thanks.
Now I'm not naming any names but... shist.
Thats a good thing
DR D and others who you guys worship are not God.
Oh, you are going to name names. Which is it? Some of us have no idea what others have to say on the matter and draw their won conclusions for themselves.
Supplements are just that. They do not meet the standards (or hassle) of the Pharmaceutacal industry. I'm sorry I'm so pissy, but damn, enough is enough!
Yes enough is enough. So please, back it up (with data) shut up. I mean it with no disrespect. But your opinion is no better than anyone elses unles you have evidence. Until then it is just that.

This was super entertaining. Thanks :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements are just that. They do not meet the standards (or hassle) of the Pharmaceutacal industry. I'm sorry I'm so pissy, but damn, enough is enough!
Actually, several supplements have USP standards set for them. A lot of extracts, when prepared at a very high purity, are sometimes considered as drugs (even though be definition they are not).

RBKing

Awards
There isn't anyone showing bloodwork either way to prove anything. Bad for the liver is relative. There are a lot of things that are bad for the liver. Do I know you? Do you know me? Then I don't see you knowing who is a knucklehead and who isn't.Know it all? I am laughing now too. Thanks. Thats a good thing Oh, you are going to name names. Which is it? Some of us have no idea what others have to say on the matter and draw their won conclusions for themselves.Yes enough is enough. So please, back it up (with data) shut up. I mean it with no disrespect. But your opinion is no better than anyone elses unles you have evidence. Until then it is just that.

This was super entertaining. Thanks :thumbsup:
Hey guys, sorry for that rave, I don't need to be posting late
night! Can I take that one back?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all say things that we have to live with.

At least you didn't say something like "Jesus Loves You!"

Then you'd be the laughing stock of the board :)

V00D00

V00D00

Awards

When you say things like that it makes baby jesus cry. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you implying that Jesus hates me?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you suggesting that you can say something that you don't have to live with? ;)