coughing after injection did i mess up?

E

edale3

Awards
hey guys, here's the deal, half way into my inject this morning (lt glute) I started feeling something weird in my throat, as I finished the inject (2cc's 1tren 1 sust same shot) my throat felt like I just got done running 2 miles in very cold weather I started coughing for about 5 mins, it finally subsided and the feeling went away after about 15 min. I still feel a little weird today and my throat still has that scratchy feeling when I take a deep breath. is there a chance I hit a blood vessel? if so will I be ok and does that mean I wasted the shot? thanks in advance.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Tren Cough. No, you didn't do anything wrong. It happens sometimes with tren. I only experianced it one time thankfully.

E

edale3

Awards
Thanks Red, i am normally not a nervous kind of guy, but that crap scarred me, is there a way to keep it from happening again like slower or faster inject?

E

edale3

Awards
i just did a search on tren cough now that i know the name of it and got some pretty good info, i will try warming up the gear and injecting a little more slowly, if you do hit a blood vessel or a vien is the gear from that shot still as effective?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
i just did a search on tren cough now that i know the name of it and got some pretty good info, i will try warming up the gear and injecting a little more slowly, if you do hit a blood vessel or a vien is the gear from that shot still as effective?

I would think it would be just as effective. However, if you were to get a large amount injected direct into a vein, you'd have major problems. Be sure to aspirate before you inject.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
i just did a search on tren cough now that i know the name of it and got some pretty good info, i will try warming up the gear and injecting a little more slowly, if you do hit a blood vessel or a vein is the gear from that shot still as effective?

LOL, if you inject into a vein directly you will have any number of things...all of them potentially deadly. A pulmonary embolism is the top of the list, stroke and heart attack are not far behind.

Make sure you aspirate well with the syringe and hold it super-still afterwards as you inject. I aspirate twice...a lot will say there's no reason to but I'm just careful. Inject slow and easy, you got all the time in the world.